Your objection is overruled, Ms. Walsh.
反对无效 沃尔什女士
Uh, yes.
是的
When the software is in use,
当软件在使用时
it interfaces with our server.
会接驳到我们的服务器
So you are able to identify when and where
那你能识别CoursePoint
CoursePoint is active?
被激活的时间和地点吗
Yes, we are.
是的 能识别
Well, then wouldn't it follow that you had full knowledge
这不就意味着你完全清楚
that your product was being used by the Syrian government?
叙利亚政♥府♥在使用你的产品
I've never denied that.
我从未否认过这点
But as I have maintained, repeatedly,
但正如我再三说过的
neither I nor my company provided it to them.
软件并非我或我的公♥司♥卖♥♥给他们的
Can you tell if those pings
你能判断出这些数据探测包
were being sent from the city of Homs?
是从霍姆斯市发送的吗
Objection. Beyond irrelevant.
反对 毫无关联性
If you wanted to, Mr. Gross, you could tell where
只要你想 格罗斯先生 你就能知道
my client's sister was being held right now.
我委托人的姐姐现在被关在哪里
That doesn't even make sense!
说这些没有任何联♥系♥
It does if she's being held in the same place
但是如果她被关在格罗斯先生的程序
Mr. Gross's program is being used!
所使用的地方就能说明有联♥系♥
Objection, Your Honor!
反对 法官大人
And I sustain Ms. Walsh's objections.
沃尔什女士的反对有效
Mostly good cross.
交叉询问做得很好
Thank you.
多谢夸奖
You tried to take Neil Gross out at the knees.
你试图打垮格罗斯
Only because no one else has.
因为从来没有别人这么做过
Be smart, Will.
小心一点 威尔
Don't argue from passion-- it clouds your thinking.
不要被感情蒙蔽了你的大脑
You think I've forgotten about the case?
你认为我把案子置之不顾
That I'm suddenly hell-bent on finding Sara?
而突然间不顾一切地把找到萨拉放在首位吗
I think you're trying to hit a home run
我认为你试图在自己的最后一场比赛中
with your last at bat.
打出一次全垒打
It's just an observation.
这仅是旁观者的意见
I'd love nothing more than to be proven wrong.
但愿是我多虑了
I don't have much time to prove anything.
我没有多余的时间来证明什么
Yes. Is that a yesyes,
我同意 这是心甘情愿的同意
or an I-really-don't-want-to-
还是我其实并不情愿
but-my-ex-wife-has- worn-me-down yes?
但我的前妻让我别无选择的同意
Does it make any difference?
这有区别吗
Yes, I will consult on your campaign.
我同意 我会做你的竞选顾问
And yes, I will even take my marching orders from Stacie.
而且我同意 我甚至会听从史黛西的安排
Eli, I don't want you if you don't want to.
伊莱 如果你不愿意我不会勉强
Okay, okay, okay, first lesson about being
好了好了 作为给你竞选政♥府♥官员的
an elected official: when you get what you want...
第一条建议 当你如愿以偿的时候
shut up!
不要废话
What?
笑什么
I miss arguing with you.
我怀念跟你斗嘴的日子
Well, I'm sure we'll now have plenty of opportunities
我相信以后多的是机会
to relive those glorious moments.
来重新体验这种美妙的感觉
I'll send over the latest budget.
我会把最新的预算传给你
You've always been good about finding the fat.
对于寻找大额资助你总是很在行
And I have some position papers I'd like you to mark up.
我还有一些意见书需要你润色一下
Mm-hmm. Well, you know where to find me.
你知道去哪里找我
Win or lose, this'll be nice.
不论输赢 这个过程都会很好玩
Diane, you needed something?
戴安 你叫我吗
Oh, yes.
是的
Will talked to you about his decision?
威尔告诉你他的决定了吗
He did.
他说过了
Good. I'm reassigning his cases.
很好 我在重新分派他手头的案件
I need you to take this one solo.
我需要你独♥立♥处理这个案子
Will and I would like to keep it under the radar.
威尔和我希望能低调处理
Who's the client?
委托人是谁
Kalinda.
凯琳达
It's primarily a tax case.
这基本上是一个税务案件
Kalinda has a variety of complications,
凯琳达同时参与过多种事务
some business, some personal.
有些是公事 也有私事
Several of which began before she joined the firm.
有一些是早在她加入律所之前就已经开始
I appreciate your confidence,
感谢您对我的信任
but I would think a tax lawyer might be more qualified.
但我认为或许税务律师更适合这项工作
It's past what a tax lawyer can do,
这已经超过了税务律师所能做的了
which is why I was handling it,
因此之前才会由我本人处理
and why we want you to take over.
也因此我们希望能由你接手
You and Kalinda should talk as soon as possible.
你和凯琳达需要尽快就此事讨论一下
They are holding her in an empty...
他们把他关在空的...
Al-Sinaa district.
阿尔辛纳地区
Samir, you cut out. Can you please repeat again?
萨米尔 你断线了 能再重复一遍吗
They are holding her in an empty school in the Al-Sinaa district.
他们把她关在阿尔辛纳地区一座空学校里
They use these abandoned buildings
他们利用废弃的建筑物
instead of prisons to hold people.
替代监狱来关押民众
It makes it a lot harder to find someone you are looking for.
这大大增加了找到你们要的人的难度
And you're absolutely sure she's there?
你确定她被关在那儿吗
As sure as it is possible.
非常确定
I might be able to get her out,
我可能可以把她救出来
but I will need 50,000 U.S. dollars.
但是我需要五万美金
To pay a bribe?
用来贿赂吗
I will handle it, okay?
我自有办法
But there's just about four hours,
但是只剩下四小时了
so I need the money immediately.
我马上就需要这笔钱
We'll wire it.
我们可以电汇过去
Samir, tell us where to wire it.
萨米尔 告诉我汇到哪里
Okay, you want to wire it
你们需要把钱汇往
...central bank...
...中♥央♥银行...
Did you get that?
你听清楚了吗
Samir?
萨米尔
Hello?
在吗
I know how we're going to win this case.
我知道我们怎样打赢这场官司了
How? Tech support.
怎么做 技术支持
Dinesh Rekhi.
我叫迪尼什·拉吉
I work on the Chumhum help desk.
我就职于查查网咨♥询♥台
But to my customers, I'm Roger.
但是对于客户来说 我叫罗杰
Have you received calls from users
是否有用户在使用CoursePoint时
seeking help with CoursePoint?
向你寻求帮助
Yes. It's a complex program, and there's still
是的 这是一个复杂的程序 而且程序中
a bug or two to be worked out. Sorry, Mr. Gross,
总是还有一两个漏洞 抱歉 格罗斯先生
but all programs have bugs.
但是所有程序都会有漏洞
And how many calls have you received since March 2011,
自从2011年3月叙利亚爆发叛乱之后
when the Syrian uprising began?
你收到多少求助电♥话♥
Hundreds.
上百起
Did any of those calls come
其中是否含有
from customers in Syria?
来自叙利亚的客户
Yes.
是的
And who were those customers?
这些客户都是哪些人
Government users from the Ministry of the Interior.
政♥府♥内务部门的用户
The agency that oversees Syrian security forces?
是管理叙利亚安♥全♥部♥队的机关吗
I don't know. I just answer the phones.
这我不清楚 我只管接电♥话♥
How can you know for certain who's calling?
你如何确定电♥话♥对方是谁呢
Every user who calls must identify their license number.
每一个致电的客户都需要确认其软件序列号♥
It's part of the user agreement.
这是用户协议中的条款
So Syrian government agencies bought the software
因此叙利亚政♥府♥机构向你们购买♥♥软件
and registered it, just like any other honest user?
并且注册 与其它正直的客户无异
It appears so.
看起来是这样的
But they couldn't use it without your help.
但是没有你的帮助他们没法使用
Yes.
是的
So, Chumhum is helping the Syrian government arrest
因此查查网确实是在帮助叙利亚政♥府♥
and torture protesters.
逮捕 折磨示♥威♥抗♥议♥者
Your Honor, I'd like to request a recess
法官大人 我方请求休庭
to confer with plaintiff counsel.
以与原告律师交换意见
Harmony and concord between the two sides.
原告被告双方和谐共处
I'm inspired.
我都感到深受鼓舞
They have her.
他们找到她了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表