Are you insane? I think you should calm down.
你疯了吗 我觉得你该冷静
I think you should go to hell.
我觉得你该下地狱
You're not above it, Peter.
你可不是高高在上 彼得
I don't care what conversion you had in prison.
我不在乎大狱如何转变了你
You're in the mud just like the rest of us.
你和我们一样 也不干净
I'm not the one who's...
我并不是...
Go ahead. You're not the what? What?
说啊 你不是什么 说啊
You're not the what?
你不是什么
I have not gone there.
我还没走那一步棋
Anything I've ever said to you or done to you.
无论我对你说过什么 做过什么
I haven't gone there.
我还没走到那一步
Gone where? Go ahead, say it.
走到哪一步 说吧 说出来
No.
不
That's what this is about?
这一切其实都是为了她吧
Alicia. That's why you tried to audit us,
艾丽西娅 所以你试图审计我们
that's why you're going for RICO.
咬着我们的毒贩客户不放
Oh, man, you're pitiful.
哦 兄弟 你太可悲了
Get a pair of balls and throw a punch.
有本事你直接打我啊
I don't give a rat's ass what you think it's about.
我可不在乎你觉得这事是为了什么
You steal $45,000, you go to jail.
你挪用了四万五 就得进监狱
There's two of us here.
我们两个人里
Only one of us have seen the inside of a cell.
曾经进过监狱的是你不是我
Have a good day, counselor.
祝你今天过得愉快 律师先生
You come after me, Peter,
彼得 你来找我的麻烦
that's not where this ends, you know it.
没那么容易结束 你清楚的
I see you brought your lawyer, Mrs. Florrick.
你今天带了律师来 福瑞克夫人
Yes.
是的
Mr. Higgs and I met yesterday.
我昨天希格斯先生见过了
Hello again. Hello.
又见面了 你好
Are you ready?
你们准备好了吗
I... think we are. Good.
我想是的 很好
So, Mrs. Florrick,
那么 福瑞克夫人
did your client ever mention Badula Qulp?
你的当事人曾提到过伯杜拉寇博吗
Actually, I'm gonna ask my client not to answer that
其实 我要求我的当事人
until she has a grant of transactional immunity.
在得到罪行豁免之前 不做回答
This is a grant of limited immunity
这是一份针对你当事人回答的
tied to your client's answers.
有限豁免文件
As long as Mrs. Florrick is forthcoming and truthful,
只要福瑞克夫人配合并说实话
she cannot be charged for any of her actions.
就不会因任何行为被起诉
Okay. Let me read it.
好的 我来看看
I sent a copy to your office.
我已经往你办公室送过一分了
Yes. I just... want to make sure you haven't changed anything.
对 我只是 想确定没有条款变更
It'll, um...
我们需要
it'll take about 30 minutes or so.
我们大概需要30分钟左右吧
This is a delaying tactic.
你是在用拖延战术
If you keep interrupting, I keep having to go back to the top.
如果你一直打扰我 我就反复重新看
This arrest warrant, it will be served in Afghanistan?
这个逮捕令会在阿富汗执行吗
Yes, Your Honor. And this is based on
是的 法官阁下 是根据
the testimony of Army intelligence officer Lieutenant...?
军队情报部门XXX中尉的证词吗
Yes, Your Honor. Lieutenant... complied
是的 法官阁下 XXX中尉叙述了
with all necessary ....
所有必要的XXX
His answers were..., Your Honor.
他的回答XXX 法官阁下
How do you mean... unresponsive?
什么叫XXX 是不回答吗
No. Brief.
不 是过于简明
I'm sorry to interrupt, Ms. Lockhart.
很抱歉打扰你 洛克哈特女士
I'm Caitlin, down in...
我叫凯特琳 是楼下...
I know. What is it?
我知道 什么事
Well, I normally would go to Alicia
我通常会先去找艾丽西娅
with this first, but I can't find her.
但我没找到她
Yes. What is it?
知道了 什么事
In the court transcripts, the reason for the arrest is
在庭审记录里 逮捕原因是
an Army intelligence officer, but the name is redact...
某军队情报人员的证词 但名字被抹去了
Yes, I know.
是 我知道
But how they redact these transcripts
但修订记录这一过程
is through a program that searches for words.
是用一个词语搜索软件进行的
They double-check by eye afterward...
他们之后又人工复核过一遍
Okay, Caitlin, I'm heading to court.
凯特琳 我要赶着出庭
Oh, right, sorry.
哦 不好意思
Here. "His answers were 'blank'' Your Honor."
这儿 "他的回答 被遮盖 法官阁下"
And here. "The suspect was uncooperative.
还有这儿 "嫌疑人拒绝配合"
His tone was 'blank' with one-word answers."
他以单词回答 语气非常 被遮盖
They redacted the adjective.
系统抹掉了一个形容词
My guess is, their redaction program mistook it for a name.
我猜 是软件将把它误认为是名字
Curt?
"简短"吗
Yes. "His answers were curt,
没错 "他的回答非常简短"
Your Honor.
法官阁下
His tone was curt with one-word answers."
他以单词回答 语气简短至极
Or at least that's my guess.
至少我是这么猜测的
Did you check?
你核查过吗
Lieutenant Matthew Curt, army.
马修·科特中尉 军人
Nicely done, Caitlin.
干得漂亮 凯特琳
Thank you, Ms. Lockhart.
谢谢夸奖 洛克哈特女士
O...kay.
好了
It looks hunky-dory. Great.
看起来很不错 很好
Thanks. So, Mrs. Florrick,
谢谢 那么 福瑞克夫人
did Mr. Marwat mention
在我们上次谈话之后
Badula Qulp since you last talked?
马华特先生有提到过伯杜拉寇博吗
Actually, I'm gonna ask Mrs. Florrick
事实上 我依然要求福瑞克夫人
not to answer that.
不要回答这个问题
I know, and I'm sorry for frustrating you.
我知道你很受打击 我对此非常抱歉
It's just that, um, it turns out, since we last spoke,
只是 我们上次交流之后
uh, there's a conflict of interest
福瑞克夫人在代理人问题上
with regard to Mrs. Florrick's representation.
出现了一些利益上的矛盾
What conflict of interest?
什么矛盾
Your voice gets very intense when you get quiet.
你降低音调的时候听起来真紧张
It rattles me...
我被你吓到了
What was that?
你刚才问什么了
My conflict of interest.
我的利益矛盾
Right.
对
Mrs. Florrick now represents North Guard Insurancse,
福瑞克夫人正在代理北方防卫保险公♥司♥
the company that provides liability coverage to employees
这家公♥司♥在为马丁内尔军工
of Martinel Security working in Afghanistan,
在阿富汗地区的员工提供保险
including Danny Marwat.
包括丹尼·马华特
You'll find it in their...
你能在该公♥司♥的
annual report.
年报中看到
It's that company that has the alligator in their commercials.
就是广♥告♥里用了短吻鳄的那家公♥司♥
Have you seen those? They're funny.
你看过吗 那广♥告♥太搞笑了
Mrs. Florrick can't answer your questions
福瑞克夫人若回答关于她当事人
about her client, Mr. Marwat,
马华特先生的问题
without breaking attorney-client privilege
就会违反她和北方防卫公♥司♥间的
with North Guard.
律师-代理人保密特权
You see our problem here?
你明白问题所在了吧
When did you take North Guard as a client, Mrs. Florrick?
福瑞克夫人你什么时候代理了北方防卫公♥司♥
Yeerdaday.
昨天
And, did Ms. Tascioni bring you this client?
是塔肖尼女士给你介绍的吗
Yes. She told me she needed help on the case.
对 她说她需要我帮忙
Do you know the penalty for lying, Mrs. Florrick?
你知道做伪证的后果吗 福瑞克夫人
I do.
知道
What did Mrs. Tascioni tell you exact
塔肖尼女士给你这个案子时
when she brought you this acount?
到底跟你说什么了
She said "I need your help in this insurance case,
她说 "我需要你帮我处理这个保险案
I'm swamped.
我忙不过来啊
Look all this paper."
看看这些文件"
I'm taking this to court.
我们法庭上见吧
Good. And I think the court would show its certain
好的 我想法庭会坚定地
let's say, affinity to corporation like North Guard
这么说吧 偏向北方防卫这样的公♥司♥
and their rights.
保护他们的权利
The Supreme Court has even insisted on their personhood.
最高法庭甚至以他们的人格担♥保♥
My guess is, they won't look kindly on your attampt to
我想 这种侵犯律师-当事人特权的行为
infringe on their attorney-client privilege.
他们是不会给你好脸色的
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表