that says she was riding a bike that night.
说她那晚骑着自行车
I know.
我知道
And yet...
但是
So, where was she riding it?
她要骑车去哪里
A bicycle?
自行车
There was a chance that Rosa rode a bicycle
有可能罗莎那晚遇害前
that night just before she was killed.
骑过自行车
But she didn't have a bike.
但她没有自行车
I mean, we weren't allowed to bring anything.
我们不准带任何东西
They didn't want any of us off grounds.
他们不让我们任何人离开营地
What about the counselors?
那辅♥导♥员呢
Mary Jane had a bike.
玛丽·简有辆自行车
The counselor in Rosa's cabin, she had a mountain bike.
罗莎那间小屋的辅♥导♥员 她有辆山地车
She was always going off riding.
她经常去骑车
Good, thanks. That's helpful.
很好 谢谢 你说的很有帮助
Wait.
等等
What about the plea?
认罪协议怎么办
What are Pamela and Megan gonna do? Oh, yes.
帕梅拉和梅根怎么决定的 对了
Pamela doesn't want to take the Alford plea,
帕梅拉不想接受阿尔弗德答辩
but Megan does.
但是梅根愿意
Megan's being beaten up in prison.
梅根在监狱里总挨打
Oh, my God, I'm so sorry.
天啊 她真可怜
Maybe I should take the plea.
或许我应该接受认罪协议
Here's what we're trying to do, Lindsey.
我们想这么做 琳赛
We want to line up the evidence to demonstrate to Judge Romano
我们想搜集证据向罗曼诺法官证明
that the state's attorney has no evidence to hold you to trial.
州检察官没有证据起诉你
They're merely trying to neutralize a civil suit.
他们不过是想消化一宗民事诉讼
If we're successful, you won't have to plead guilty.
如果我们成功 你就不必认罪
You'll just be released.
你会被当庭释放
But you have to do that before the plea expires?
但你们得在认罪协议失效前完成
Yes, that's why we're pursuing this evidence.
是的 因此我们正在追查这一证据
Okay, and you want me to sit tight?
好吧 你们希望我再等等吗
Yes, just for a little while longer.
是的 稍微再等一阵
Then I will.
那好吧
Tell Megan to stay strong.
告诉梅根坚强些
Thank you, Alicia.
谢谢你 艾丽西娅
You still having nightmares?
你还做噩梦吗
No.
不做了
So, we have evidence that
我们有证据显示
the victim, Rosa Torres, might have ridden a bike
死者罗莎·托雷斯那晚遇害前
the night she was killed.
可能骑过自行车
I understand that, uh, you had a bike, right?
我听说你有辆自行车 是吗
Yeah. Why?
是的 怎么呢
And you reported it stolen?
你曾报案说它被偷了
But then you found it, right?
但后来你又找到了 是吗
Yeah, a week later. Why?
是的 一周后找到的 怎么呢
Uh, Rosa borrowed it that night, intending to return it,
罗莎那晚借来骑了 本想还的
but then, she was murdered.
但后来她被杀害了
How do you know all this?
这些你是怎么知道的
Where did you find it? What does it matter?
你在哪里找到的 这有什么关系
Well, it matters, because Lindsey is innocent,
有关系 因为琳赛是无辜的
and my guess is, Rosa borrowed your bike that night
我估计罗莎那晚借你的车
to meet someone off the grounds,
去见营地外的某个人
and he or she moved her body back onto the grounds,
那个人将她的尸体运回了营地
but never knew about the bike.
却根本不知道有辆自行车
So, where'd you find it?
所以 你在哪里找到的
I want complete separation between the legal and the political.
我希望法律与政♥治♥彻底分离
Anyway, I think you all get it,
总之 我想你们都明白了
and with that I need a moment.
那我们等会再说
Alicia, good to see you.
艾丽西娅 很高兴见到你
I'm sorry I didn't say anything about my press conference yesterday.
很抱歉我昨天的记者会没跟你提过
I didn't want to let my campaign get in the way of the panel.
我不想因为我的竞选影响到蓝带小组
So, I invited you to my office?
所以 是我请你来我办公室的?
You...
你...
Excuse me? You said, I invited you to my ofce,
你说什么 你说我请你来我的办公室
and tried to get you to change the report about Peter? Yes.
想让你更改关于彼得的那份报告 是的
Which is a lie.
这是假话
Which part?
哪里假了
All of it.
全都是
First of all, do you want some water, or something to drink? - No.
首先你要不要喝杯水什么的 -不用
And second of all, i'm not... I'm not sure what you're disagreeing about.
那其次 我不清楚你是对什么事情有意见
I'm not disagreeing about anything.
我不是对什么事情有意见
I'm telling you to stop lying about me.
我是叫你别在编造关于我的谎话
Alicia, I'm not lying about anything.
艾丽西娅 我没说任何谎话
You invited me into your office.
你请我去你的办公室
No, I didn't.
不 我没有
You came to my office.
你自己到我办公室来的
Because you invited me.
因为你请我去的
And then you asked me to change the report.
然后你叫我更改那份报告
No. You came to my office,
不是的 你跑来我的办公室
and you asked me if I wanted to write a minority report.
问我是否愿意写一份少数意见的报告
Alicia, uh... I'm sorry. I...
艾丽西娅 很抱歉 我
Our memories seem to diverge here.
我们的记忆在这里有分歧
You invited me into your office,
你请我去你的办公室
and I was stunned when you asked me to change the report.
当你叫我更改那份报告的时候我很惊讶
I asked you if this was covered by confidentiality.
我问你这是否属于保密谈话
You said, "No."
你说 不属于
Otherwise, I never would have mentioned it in my press conference.
否则我绝不会在我的记者会上提这事
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You're lying! No. I'm not.
你撒谎 没有 我没有
How can you pretend that isn't what happened?
你怎么能装作没这回事呢
One second, ginger. I'll be right out.
等一下 金洁 我马上出来
You're gonna lose.
你会输的
I am? To whom?
是吗 输给谁
Peter.
彼得
No. You know why I won't?
不会的 知道为什么吗
Because he isn't gonna enter the race.
因为他不会参选
He's too smart. He knows he's vulnerable.
他太聪明 知道自己有把柄在人手上
Stop... lying about me.
不要...再在我的事上说谎
Alicia...
艾丽西娅
don't pretend what I'm saying isn't the truth.
别装得好像我说的不是事实
I know a lie can travel halfway around the world
我知道在真♥相♥还在穿鞋的时候
while the truth is putting its shoes on.
谎言已经可以绕地球半圈
But still...
但是...
I found it here,
我在这里找到的
a week later just leaning there against a tree.
一周后 就在树边靠着
Chain broken.
车链坏了
Who lives here?
谁住在这里?
Some people who work in town.
在镇上工作的人
And counselors
有辅♥导♥员吗
A few.
有一些
Hi, I'm so sorry to bother you.
嗨 很抱歉打扰你
I was thinking of sending my daughter
我在考虑送我女儿
to the summer camp up the road.
去路前面的夏令营
Do you think it's a good...?
你觉得...
Hi. Uh, my name is Kalinda,
嗨 我叫凯琳达
and I was thinking of working as a counselor...
我正在考虑做一名辅♥导♥员...
Hi. Uh, I was just in the neighborhood,
嗨 我是个真人秀调查员
and working as an investigator for a reality TV show,
正在这附近
looking into the slumber camp murder.
调查夏令营夜间杀人凶手的事
Really? I worked at the camp then.
是吗 我在夏令营工作过
Really?
真的?
Yeah, Rosa was a great girl.
是的 罗莎是个好姑娘
That was a tragedy, what happened.
她的死是个悲剧
Yeah. Must have been tough.
是啊 肯定很令人难过
Were you guys close?
你们关系好吗
Thanks No, just, um... just the usual
谢谢 不 就是...普通的
instructor-camper relationip.
辅♥导♥员和营员的关系
You ran a photography program?
你教过摄影课?
Yeah.
对
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表