Mint condition. Mint
崭新的
Sergeant Alden?
奥尔登中士吗
He was our best witness.
他是我们最有力的证人
I know. She didn't believe him.
我知道 她不相信他
They reread his testimony just after lunch,
午餐后 他们重读了他的证词
and that's what turned people toward guilty.
然后改变了他们的决定
That makes no sense.
那说不通
You might also want to get someone to check her blog:
你最好派人查下她的博客
Lisa's World of Buttons.
丽莎的纽扣世界
She's on that twice a day.
她每天更新两次
She might have updated during the trial.
在审判时 她可能更新过她的博客
Good. Alicia, can you get on that?
很好 艾丽西娅 你可以去查下吗
Yeah, in about a half hour.
可以 半小时后就去
where are you, Alicia?
艾丽西娅 你在哪
A prior engagement-- I'll be right in.
在预约的会面中 很快就好
Kalinda, where are you going next?
凯琳达 你下个地方去哪
The foreman-- he seemed open to talking.
陪审长 他可能会说一些
Okay, good.
很好
Stay in touch.
保持联♥系♥
Uh, you, too, Alicia.
艾丽西娅 你也一样
And, Alicia, uh, let's talk when you get back.
艾丽西娅 你回来时我们谈谈
Okay.
好的
Well, I do hope you consider
我希望你可以考虑
moving back to the neighborhood.
搬回原来的社区居住
I'd love to, but you know civil servant pay.
我也想 但你知道我们公职人员的工资
Oh, my goodness, I do.
天呐 是的
I used to teach public school-- social studies.
我曾在公立学校任职 教社会科学
Sorry about that. Work.
不好意思 工作上的事
Usually it's the husbands ducking out to take calls.
一般都是丈夫出去接电♥话♥
We take turns.
我们轮流这么做
Anyway, I hope you'll make an exception for our kids
总之 希望你可以为我们的孩子破个例
because I think you'll really love Zach and Grace.
你会很喜欢扎克和格蕾丝
Well, I'm sure I will.
我会的
I very much want to.
我也希望如此
Let me see what I can do.
让我看看我能做些什么
I forgot how good you were at that.
我都快忘了 你对此有多擅长
At what?
对什么
Charming the teachers.
迷倒老师
It's the height-- they respect the height.
他们尊重位高权重的人
So are we going to let Zach drive all this way?
以后让扎克开这么远的路上学吗
It's only another 20 minutes.
就多了20分钟
And Grace?
还有格蕾丝
What about Grace?
格蕾丝怎么办
She made a mistake.
她犯了一个错误
I worry we screwed up our kids.
我担心我们没把他们教好
You worry that I screwed up the kids.
你是担心我对孩子影响不好
That's true.
那倒是真的
What did you say?
你说什么
I said it just seems odd.
我说 那看起来很奇怪
Yeah, we sometime see split votes veering one way or the other,
有时候陪审员的意见会有分歧
but to have a complete turnaround
但是在几个小时之内
leaning from not guilty to guilty
就从支持无罪变成支持有罪
in a matter of hours just seems odd.
看起来很怪异
I guess I must be odd then
那我肯定很奇怪
because I was voting not guilty.
因为我原是赞成无罪的
Until you read the testimony of the alibi witness?
直到你读了不在场证人的证词之后吗
Yes, I mean, it just didn't seem to hold up.
就是看起来并不是事实
I think when you have a policeman there
有个穿警服的警♥察♥站在你面前
in uniform in person, you get persuaded,
可能会有说服力
but then when you read it out loud,
但是你大声读出来以后
you start to see the holes.
就开始发现漏洞了
Okay, Kalinda, that's it.
凯琳达 够了
Hello, Cary.
凯里 你好
I already warned you once.
我已经警告过你一次了
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
For what?
原因是什么
Section 5324a.
第5324条A款
Harassment of jurors.
骚扰陪审员
Mr. Alvarez, am I harassing you?
阿瓦利兹先生 我骚扰到你了吗
It doesn't matter what he says.
他说什么不重要
He's a public employee, and his supervisor over there
他是公职人员 他的监督人在那
is insisting you're preventing him from executing his duties
坚持说你妨碍他完成工作
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
I'm very serious.
是的
Please place your hands behind your back.
请你把手放到背后
You know this won't stand up.
你知道这理由是站不住脚的
I know you'll be out of circulation for a day or two.
至少你这几天不能行动了
Hey, what's up?
什么事
They supposedly have something for a mistrial.
他们可能找到了什么证据来申请无效审判
When?
什么时候
Right now.
现在
Get in here.
马上过来
Good, there you are, as a lodge.
很好 你们都在这了 被告提出申请
The defense claims to have evidence of jury misconduct.
声称他们有陪审团行为不当的证据
The defense is desperate, Your Honor.
法官阁下 被告现在很绝望
At a certain point, justice has to be done...
在某种程度上来说 要伸张正义
It's being done-- this is how justice works.
我们正在伸张正义 这才是正义
What do you have, Ms. Lockhart?
洛克哈特女士 你们有什么证据
Improper contact between a juror and nonparticipant
陪审员和不相关人员的不恰当交流
is considered jury misconduct, Your Honor.
被认为是陪审团行为不当 法官阁下
Discussing a case
在审判或商议中
with friends, relatives
和朋友 亲人
during the trial or deliberations.
讨论案子进展情况
One of our jurors has done just that.
其中一个陪审员有以上行为
Which juror?
哪个陪审员
Juror number five--
5号♥陪审员
Lisa Banner.
丽莎·拜纳
She's written on her blog
她在商议期间
during deliberations. Oh, come on.
在博客中更新案子进展 拜托
"You're probably wondering why I've been away for a few days.
你们可能好奇我这几天为什么离开
"I'm on jury duty-- a murder.
我在尽陪审员的义务 一起谋杀案
I know it's supposed to be exiting
我知道这本应该是退场
I think she meant "Exciting."
我觉得她想写的是 令人激动的
Oh, I'm sure she did.
那是肯定的
"...but you can't believe how long this is taking.
你们都想不到这要持续多长时间
"I sit in this room staring at these people
我坐在这房♥间里 看着那些人
who can't make up their minds."
他们无法作出决定
Yes, I'd imagined you'd have something to say, Ms. Lodge.
洛奇女士 我知道你有话要说
Your Honor, Ms. Banner
法官阁下 拜纳女士
has broken a key rule of deliberations.
违反了商议中一条非常重要的原则
She has discussed the case
她和陪审团外的无关人员
with those outside of the jury.
谈论案子的进展情况
Her blog received 45,000 individual hits on the day in question,
在判决那天她博客的点击量达到了四万五
so Ms. Banner shared her views
也就是说拜纳女士与
with 45,000 non-jury members.
45000名非陪审团成员分享了她的观点
God, how I hate that word "Blog."
老天 我真是恨死博客这词
Ms. Lodge. Your Honor,
洛奇女士 法官阁下
this gives new meaning to reaching.
这是牵强附会
That blog entry was generic,
这篇博客文章的内容泛泛
unspecific, and unknowing.
无明确说明 无信息透露
I regrettably agree, Ms. Lockhart.
很遗憾 我同意 洛克哈特女士
Ms. Banner's banal observations hardly rise to
拜纳小姐拙劣的博客
the level of improper contact,
尚未构成不恰当交流
though I'd love to jail her for syntax alone.
尽管我很想因为语言错误而判她监禁
Your Honor, we would argue that you censure the defense.
法官阁下 我方请求您谴责辩方律师的行为
They are sifting through personal lives of juries
他们排查陪审员的私人生活
on a fishing expedition for a mistrial.
进行非法调查 以求无效审判
No, Ms. Lodge, this was an unjust verdict.
不 洛奇女士 这是个不公正的判决
You know that and I know that.
你我心知肚明
That's not true. It is true,
不是这样 就是这样
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表