David.
大卫
Did you hire that stripper for a DUI trap?
是你雇用脱衣舞娘为他设下酒驾陷阱的吗
$44 million.
4400万美元
That's what I just saved you in there.
我刚才的回答为你省了这笔钱
They can't prove we hired that stripper,
他们没法证明我们雇用脱衣舞娘
the lawsuit goes away.
于是我们就能摆脱这案子
And you want to question that?
你对此有异议吗
I want to question you perjuring yourself.
我对你作伪证有异议
I told him the truth-- I did not hire her.
我说了真话 我没有雇用她
Kalinda did?
是凯琳达雇用的吗
This is an adult's game, Diane.
戴安 这是个成♥人♥游♥戏♥
I'm fine if you don't want to play,
如果你不配合的话 我没意见
but then don't ask the questions.
但是请你不要过问
And what about Alicia?
那么艾丽西娅呢
What about her? She's being deposed next.
艾丽西娅怎么了 她下一个作证
Will she contradict you?
她的证词和你的会有出入吗
When you had your troubles with the Treasury, the Treasury monitor...
那会儿财政部监察员找你麻烦的时候
Yes? The lawyer you used she was good?
怎么 你雇用的律师 她很不错吧
Yeah, she was great. What was her name?
是的 她棒极了 她叫什么名字
Elsbeth Tascioni.
埃尔斯贝特·塔肖尼
Are you looking for a lawyer?
你在物色律师吗
I might be.
可能需要
Too bad there are none here.
真可惜你在我们律所找不到人
What's going on, Will?
威尔 出什么事了
You don't have to tell me. It's not anything.
你不必告诉我 没什么
I just don't want to make life more complicated.
我只是不想让生活变得更复杂
She's discreet, this woman? Yes.
这个女人 她很谨慎吧 是的
Um, she's also different.
她还有些另类
I'm not sure how well you'll get along.
不知道你们能不能好好相处
Well, is it worth a meeting?
她值得一见吗
It is.
是的
Don't judge by first impressions.
不要被初次印象所误导
Promise.
一定不会
Hi. Alicia, how are you?
艾丽西娅 你好吗
Good. David, what's up?
很好 大卫 什么事
I've done something for you.
我为你做了一些事
Your children's trust-- I decided to get a jump on it.
这是你孩子的信托合同 我提早做出来了
Okay, thanks. No problem.
谢谢 没事
Had to get done.
必须要做的
It was complicated because it had to anticipate
这比较复杂 因为要预测到
all the ways you might go with your husband.
你和你丈夫以后所有可能发生的情况
Separation, divorce.
分居 离婚
So... you know, my memory--
我的记忆
not so good.
不是特别好
Anyway, with your upcoming deposition,
总之 你就要作证了
I just wanted to check my facts with you,
我想核对一些情况
make sure we're in agreement.
以确保我们保持一致
You know?
你知道吗
Will they ever dump David Lee?
他们会把大卫·李踢出局吗
No. He brings in too much money.
不会 他带来了大量的收入
What if he was costing too much money?
如果因他损失了太多的钱呢
Well, depends on how much money.
那要取决于是多少钱
It's not about love; it's about commerce.
这不是感情问题 是利益问题
So if I made a play?
如果我算计他呢
It would depend on the play.
那就取决于你的计策了
Okay. Thanks a lot.
好的 谢谢
But if you go after David Lee,
如果你要算计大卫·李
you'd better win, or it won't be pretty.
你最好有把握赢 要不然你会很惨
It's kind of nerve-racking in here, isn't it?
真伤脑筋 不是吗
Everybody ducking and covering?
每个人都在躲避 掩饰
No, it seems fine to me.
不 我觉得没什么问题
Really?
真的吗
Then you're made of stronger stuff.
你真坚强
You, uh...
你
you know the penalty for perjury, Mrs. Florrick?
福瑞克夫人 你知道作伪证的后果吗
I do.
是的
What is it?
后果是什么
Perjury is a class three felony resulting in imprisonment
作伪证是三♥级♥重罪
for no less than two years and no more than five.
罪犯要面临2至5年的监禁
Good.
很好
Thank you.
谢谢
In what capacity
在亨特利离婚案中
did you assist David Lee on the Huntley divorce?
你是怎么协助大卫·李的
Under his supervision, I helped negotiate
在他的指导之下
the division of assets and execute the paperwork.
我协助协商资产分割事项和文件方面的工作
And what else?
还有什么
I'm not sure what you mean.
我不太确定你的意思
Didn't you also function as something of a hand-holder
你是不是也对我的委托人
for my client?
进行了安慰鼓励呢
No.
没有
You didn't?
你没有吗
I didn't.
我没有
Oh. I see.
我明白了
Let me try again.
我重问一遍
Did you function as hand-holder to April Huntley,
你有没有对我委托人的妻子
the wife of my client?
艾波·亨特利进行安慰鼓励呢
I tried to comfort her. Yes.
是的 我试着安慰她
You told her you had also dealt with an unfaithful spouse?
你告诉她 你也经历过配偶不忠的情形?
We commiserated over similarities in our personal lives.
我们由于私生活中的相似经历而同病相怜
Did you express what a relief it was
你是否表达过离开不忠的丈夫
to be away from a cheating husband,
是一种解脱
saying, "You can't imagine the relief
原话是 "你无法想象
you feel that first night,
当你离开他的第一晚
just being alone, having a glass of wine"?
独自喝杯红酒时的解脱的感觉"?
Objection, Mr. Preston.
反对 普雷斯顿先生
Are we really delving into Mrs. Florrick's private life?
有必要探寻福瑞克夫人的私生活吗
Only as far as Mrs. Florrick delved
只因为福瑞克夫人自己愿意
into it to further the firm's interests.
分享经历来为律所争取利益
Did you exploit your marital status
你是否利用了自己的婚姻状况
to influence my client's wife?
来影响我的委托人的妻子呢
Mrs. Huntley asked me about my own experiences,
亨特利夫人询问了我的经历
and I shared those with her in an attempt to comfort.
我便讲出了我的经历 以求安慰她
That is all. To your knowledge,
只是这样 据你所知
did David Lee hire the stripper, Alexandria,
大卫·李是否雇佣了脱衣舞♥女♥亚历山德丽亚
to seduce my client?
来引诱我的委托人
No.
没有
You're under oath, Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人 你宣过誓的
Yes, I recognize that, and my answer is still no.
是的 我知道 我的回答依然是没有
That seems to be your case, Mr. Preston.
普雷斯顿先生 这就是你的问题的回答了
Shall we call it a day?
可以结束了吗
Uh, just... just one more thing.
再问一个问题
Mrs. Florrick,
福瑞克夫人
what is this?
这是什么
It appears to be a contract for the sale of Bubble Elastic.
看上去是一份出♥售♥BE公♥司♥的合同
It is, in fact.
对的
Your law firm negotiated that sale?
是你的律所协商的这次出♥售♥吗
We did.
是的
Do you see that last line?
你看到最后一行了吗
What percentage did your law firm negotiate
根据协商 BE公♥司♥的未来收益
for Bubble Elastic's future profits?
你律所将分得多少
It says five,
这上面写的是5%
but I was not involved in that.
但我没有参与协商
I know.
我知道
But I thought a third-year associate who perjured herself...
但我认为一名作伪证的第三年的律师...
Objection.
反对
...would be the best one to read
会是最佳的
about the demise of Lockhart/Gardner.
宣告洛克哈特&加德纳律所死讯的人
Is this a deposition or an attack?
这是取证会还是人身攻击啊
A little of both, actually.
事实上 两者都有
That line there-- five percent-- means you made more
那一行 5% 意味着你们从公♥司♥
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表