Look, I am the one who is suffering here.
听着 我才是受罪的那个
Oh, yes, tell us your troubles.
是吗 把你的问题说来听听
I am handling all of Will's cases,
我接手了威尔的所有案子
and now we've lost Caitlin, too.
现在凯特琳也走了
Look, we put someone else into Will's seat, that's what we do.
我们选人坐威尔的位子 就这么办
Excuse me. I'm sitting right here.
抱歉 我就在这里呢
There is no "Will's seat""
没什么"威尔的位子"给人坐
You're not here as a lawyer.
你不是作为律师出席的
You might as well not be here at all.
还不如不要出席
That is not the subject of this discussion.
这话题不在我们的讨论范围内
Someone spoke to the Bar Disciplinary Board.
有人跟律师协会监管委员会说
Someone said Will was here working on cases.
威尔在这里处理案子
Now, I'm not going to do anything so dramatic
我不会做戏一样问
as to ask, "Who was it?"
"是谁说的"
But I will say this. If you have an issue
但我要说明 如果你对我们
with the way we're running this firm, you come to me.
管理律所的方式有疑问 来找我
You do not stab Will in the back.
别在威尔背后捅刀子
You don't lie to the Disciplinary Board...
也不要对监管委员会说谎
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
稍等 稍等
Look, I know nobody wants to respond
我知道没人想回应
because we don't want to look like judases,
因为大家都不想被看做叛徒
but Will is working on cases.
但威尔确实在处理案子
No, I'm updating associates on the background of my cases.
不 我是在为接手我案子的人提供信息
What?! Oh, come on.
什么 不是吧
You call me an ethical midget?
你还说我有道德缺陷
Just a minute! Wait a minute!
暂停 稍等
We disagree with each other, we keep it in-house!
我们若有反对意见 关起门来说
You want to backstab someone, do it right here.
想要捅谁刀子 就在这里捅
Okay, I disagree. There.
行 我反对
And I urge the equity partners to replace Will until such time...
我强烈要求权益合伙人先找人替换威尔 直到...
Then marshal the equity partner votes, and call a meeting.
那就启动权益合伙人投票 另外召集♥会♥议
Are we done here? No.
事情说完了 没有
Alicia's asked for a raise.
艾丽西娅要求加薪
I am advocating a ten percent bump.
我提议给她加薪10%
No, you have a dozen third-year associates
不行 这样会有一打的三年律师
who will be asking for the same exact thing.
来要求相同待遇的
Then we lose her. And how do you know that?
那我们会失去她 你怎么知道
Because he's got a dog in the fight.
因为他跟她有特殊关系
We only want Alicia because of her ties to her husband.
我们需要艾丽西娅的唯一原因是她丈夫
No, we want her because she's good.
不 我们需要她因为她很优秀
We're gonna take your word for it?
优秀与否你一个人说了算吗
Look, look, we all know we're gonna compromise.
我们肯定得各让一步
Can we just compromise?
就各让一步不行吗
Who do you think leaked it?
你觉得是谁泄露消息的
Could be any one of them.
每个都可能
Good thing they don't like each other, or I'd be dead.
幸好他们互相讨厌 否则我死定了
Where you headed? Court.
你要去哪 法♥院♥
Why? You don't have a case today.
去做什么 你今天没案子
Diane Lockhart.
戴安·洛克哈特
L-o-c-k-h-a-r-t.
洛 克 哈 特
And can you describe what happened, Ms. Lockhart?
能说明一下事情经过吗 洛克哈特女士
Yes. I was walking from my car
好 我在往车走过去时
when I saw you in the lobby,
看到你在大厅里
serving a subpoena to that man.
给那个男人递传票
And did you hear me announce myself?
你听到我做声明了吗
Ah, yes. I heard you say,
听到了 我听到你说
"Mr. Dobbs, you have been served."
"多布斯先生 您被传唤了"
Then what happened?
之后呢 发生了什么
In your own words, Ms. Lockhart.
请用自己的话描述 洛克哈特女士
Uh, well, uh, that man tried to punch you,
好 那个男人想打你
and then you threw him against the wall.
而你把他推到了墙上
In a manly fashion?
很有男子气概地吗
Yes, I would say so.
对 在我看来是的
He says I threw the first punch. That's why he's suing me.
他说是我先动手的 所以起诉我
Uh, that is not what I observed.
我看到的不是这样
You two know each other. That's why she's saying that.
你们俩认识 所以她才这么说
Do you and I know each other, Ms. Lockhart?
我们认识吗 洛克哈特女士
Uh, well, you served me with a subpoena,
你曾给我送过传票
so I guess to that extent, we know each other.
从这个程度说 我们认识
Thank you, Ms. Lockhart.
谢谢 洛克哈特女士
Your presence here in small-claims court is a breath of fresh air.
你的到来为小额索赔法庭带来一阵清风
Objection.
反对
Overruled.
反对无效
And I will ask you to proceed, Mrs. Florrick.
请你继续 福瑞克夫人
So the video was taken from the back of the snowmobile?
所以视频是在机动雪橇后座上拍的吗
Uh, yes, my-my wife was taking it.
对 我妻子拍的
That's just her cell phone camera.
用她的手♥机♥摄像头
And that's you driving?
开车的人是你吗
Yes. Up at the Rollins Savanna Forest Preserve.
对 在罗林斯热带草原生态保护区里
Then what happened?
之后发生了什么
The snowmobile-- it just started changing directions.
机动雪橇...开始转向了
Okay, Grant, slow down.
格兰特 慢点
Were you steering it toward the trees? No.
你控制它转向树了吗 没有
What are you doing?!
你在做什么
The steering column locked, and i...
转向杆卡住了 我...
It's not funny. Stop.
一点都不好玩 别闹了
I couldn't budge it.
我掰不动
Please slow down!
拜托 慢一点
Grant, slow down! Please!
格兰特 慢一点
And what happened to your wife?
你妻子怎么了
She was in a coma for a week,
她昏迷了一周
and then she...
然后...
She... she didn't make it.
她...她没撑过来
And that's why you're suing Snow Plain,
所以你要起诉雪原公♥司♥
the makers of your snowmobile?
也就是机动雪橇的制♥造♥商 对吗
Yes. Uh, I've never sued anyone in my life.
对 我之前从没起诉过谁
Never had much use for the courts.
完全没有法庭经验
My-my parents told me,
我...我父母教我
"If you have a problem with someone, then, you say it to his face,"
"若与人有矛盾 应当面解决"
but my wife...
但我妻子...
she was the best thing in my life.
她曾是我生命中最美好的存在
Okay, let me interrupt right there.
请允许我在此打断一下
Mrs. Florrick, Mr. Hines,
福瑞克夫人 海因斯先生
why don't you come up here, and we'll talk?
请你们过来 聊一聊好吗
Here's the deal.
我们这么办
First of all, good morning to you all. Good morning.
首先 各位早上好 早上好
We're going into chambers
我们去内庭
for a bench-supervised negotiation.
进行有监督谈判
Your Honor, that's not necessary.
法官阁下 没必要这样
Counselor Hines, it is.
海因斯律师 有必要的
Your case here is obviously to delay until Mr. Duverney gives up.
你明显是拖延战术 想拖到达沃尼先生放弃
That's not true! And I'm not gonna be a party to that.
不会的 而我绝不会参与其中
There are no real legal issues to dispute,
其实没什么法律问题需要纠缠
so here is my order.
所以我命令
Marshal your settlement arguments and meet me
整理好你们的方案论据
in chambers in one hour. Understood?
一小时后在内庭见 明白了吗
Yes, Your Honor.
明白了 法官阁下
I think I might try my hand at this lawyering.
我想我该试试进入律师行业了
Very impressive.
确实令人赞叹
So I have to thank you.
我得谢谢你
There's an art show, or something other, near here.
附近有个艺术展 或者是别的什么
You're not really into art?
你不是很喜欢艺术吧
No, but I don't actively dislike it.
是的 但也不太讨厌
I'm sorry, but I have to head back to work.
抱歉 不过我得回去工作了
But you do have to have lunch.
但你总是要吃午饭的啊
Actually, I think someone's waiting for you?
实际上 我觉得有人在等你呢
Okay, then, tonight.
好吧 那就约今晚吧
I'll call you.
我会打电♥话♥给你的
You thinking of buying?
你想买♥♥这栋房♥子吗
I don't know what I'm thinking.
我也没想明白呢
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表