I want to learn from you.
我得向你学习
There's nothing you can learn from me.
你不需要跟我学什么的
I mean, I'm just, um...
我只是...
Let's go.
我们走吧
Lieutenant Matthew Curt, army intelligence officer.
马修·科特中尉 军队情报人员
Are you the officer who authorized the use
对我的委托人使用高♥强♥度审讯手段
of enhanced interrogation techniques on my client?
是你下达的许可令吗
Objection, Your Honor. Relevance.
反对 法官阁下 与本案无关
Mr. Marwat's civil suit has been dropped.
马华特先生的民事诉讼已撤销了
The circumstances of his detention
拘留他的前因后果
have nothing to do with these charges.
与我方的指控无关
The prosecution obviously has evidence against my client.
控方的证据显然对我的委托人不利
We're simply trying to determine how they came up with this evidence.
我们只是想知道他们如何得到证据的
I'm thinking, thinking.
我在想 在想
Overruled.
反对无效
You may answer.
请回答
I'm prohibited from answering that
《涉密案件程序法》
under the Classified Information Procedures Act.
禁止我回答此问题
Your Honor, the prosecution
法官阁下
is basing its new conspiracy charge against my client
控方根据第一次逮捕后的审讯
upon the interrogation from the first arrest.
以同谋罪指控我的委托人
But without lieutenant Curt
但若科特中尉
offering any reason for this interrogation,
不能提供审讯的理由
the arrest and its ensuing interrogation
那么逮捕和接下来的审讯
should be considered inadmissible.
都不可作为证据
Mr. Zschau, I've overruled your objection.
肖先生 我说了你的反对无效
Lieutenant Curt may answer.
科特中尉请回答
Again, I'm prohibited from answering that
重申 《涉密案件程序法》
under the Classified Information Procedures Act. Then I'm sorry,
禁止我回答此问题 那不好意思
Mr. Zschau, but the defense's motion to dismiss is granted.
肖先生 被告的动议已予以批准
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢 法官阁下
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you getting divorced, Dad?
你要离婚了吗 爸爸
I don't know. Why?
不知道 怎么了
I just don't know if you should.
我只是觉得你们不该离
I don't think it's just up to me.
我想决定权不在我
You think Mom wants to get a divorce?
你觉得我妈想要离婚吗
I don't know what your mom wants.
我不知道你妈想要什么
I think she just wants to be happy.
我想她只是想要快乐
Yeah. I know.
是 我知道
So do I.
我也是
You're not?
你不快乐吗
Well...
这个...
I want to do the right thing,
我想做正确的事
but sometimes it's hard to know what the right thing is.
但有时很难知道什么事是正确的
Well, you should just ask me.
那你应该问我
Ask you.
问你
I'm gonna be right back. You okay?
我马上回来 没事吧
Yeah. And then we'll go home.
没事 然后我们就回家
Okay. I love you.
好 我爱你
And I love you.
我也爱你
They just toyed with me.
他们在玩弄我
You don't know that. No, I do know that.
你不清楚 不 我清楚
They used me like a stalking horse
他们利用我做幌子
to get the lawyer they wanted, okay?
来吸引他们要的律师 知道吗
You know, I... I told my mom I was going to a new firm.
我跟我妈说 我找到了家新的事务所
Oh, God.
上帝啊
You want me to call her and tell her you screwed up?
你要我打电♥话♥ 告诉她你搞砸了吗
Don't try to cheer me up.
别安慰我了
Look...
瞧...
I was working at a law firm and they fired me...
我曾在律所工作 而他们解雇了我...
and you know what I did?
知道我怎么做的
I decided to make them regret that day.
我要他们终有一天会后悔
You work twice as hard and you beat them.
双倍努力的工作 击败他们
You beat every defense attorney...
击败每一个辩护律师...
Am I interrupting something?
我打扰到你们了吗
No, no, we're good. We were just... just talking.
不 不 没事 只是在聊天
Okay.
好吧
I'm absenting myself from the Lockhart/Gardner case.
我不参与洛克哈特&加德纳这个案子
You want us to drop it? No. It's a good case.
要我们撤销吗 不 这是个好案子
I want you to report to a special prosecutor; I'll assign one.
你以后向另一名公诉人汇报 我会指派好
I have too many conflicts of interest.
我有太多利益冲突
Okay, we'll get on it.
好 我们马上跟进
"We"? I thought you were going.
"我们" 我以为你走了
No. I was misled by a law firm,
没有 我被律所骗了
so... I'm staying,
所以 我留下
and I'm pissed.
还很生气
Good. Pissed is good.
很好 生气好
It'll make you a better lawyer.
这会让你成为一名好律师
Then I'm gonna make a pretty great lawyer.
那我就做个非常出色的律师
I blew it, Doug.
我搞砸了 道格
No, Jan, you did the best you could.
不 简 你尽力而为了
Don't worry.
别担心
Here.
过来
Sexuality--
性事...
it's a significant part of our culture,
这是文化的一部分
depicted in movies, magazines and TV.
电影 杂♥志♥ 电视里都描绘过
But in the workplace, sexuality can easily become...
但在工作场所 这很容易成为...
sexual harassment.
性骚扰
It's not fair.
这不公平
Megan only got that promotion
梅根刚得到晋升
because she's sleeping with the boss.
就因为和老板上♥床♥
When an authority figure becomes involved with a subordinate,
当高层人员和下属有密切关系时
is that sexual harassment?
是性骚扰吗
Workplace dynamics...
职场动力学...
How you doing?
你好吗
Well, I'm not going to jail.
不用去坐牢
That's good.
很好
can suddenly become
瞬间就能
upsetting, even hostile.
颠倒 甚至不友善的
What about you?
你呢
You haven't been around much?
你不常在公♥司♥
I've had a weird few days.
这些天有些怪事
With what? Nothing. It's stupid.
什么怪事 没事 很愚蠢
Something I thought was over.
我以为早就了结的事
What?
什么事
Sexual in nature,
性的本质
it could be misinterpreted as such.
本身会被误解
Nothing.
没事
But unwelcome sexual conduct can also be verbal.
不受欢迎的性举止也可能是口头的
Good morning, gorgeous.
早上好 美女
Even an intended compliment
即使是故意恭维
can create an uncomfortable work environment.
也会造成不舒适的工作环境
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表