How would he blow up in your face?
此话怎讲
His marriage.
他的婚姻
Are you hearing something?
你听到了些什么吗
Of course I am.
当然
I'm hearing they live apart,
我听说他们分居了
and if I'm hearing it, the Republicans are hearing it, too.
如果我听说了 那共和党人肯定也是
If they were hearing it, they'd use it.
如果他们听说了 他们早该大做文章了
No, they would do what we would do--
不 他们会像我们一样
release it the day before he speaks.
在他演讲的前一天才发布这个消息
Of course you don't have an issue with it, Eli.
你自然不会拿这当回事 伊莱
Peter Florrick is in office.
彼得·福瑞克正在任上
When he runs for governor, they will use it.
当他要竞选州长时 他们就会利用这消息
They will use all of it, not just on him but his wife, too.
大加利用 不止是他 还有他妻子
What if I promised they'd be together?
假使我能保证他们呆在一起呢
Is that a promise you can keep?
你真能保证得了这个吗
Yes, it is.
是的 我能
Then we'll consider him for keynote.
那我们就考虑让他做主旨发言
Again, Eli, I like him.
我再说一遍 伊莱 我喜欢他
He's a thoroughbred,
他很有教养
but I just can't risk... risk.
但我不能冒意外的风险
Okay, here he goes.
好 他过去了
We've got about ten minutes before they return
在他们回牢房♥前
to their cells.
我们大概有十分钟的时间
I thought we were done talking.
我觉得我们都说完了
I-I-I want to know about Garfield Park.
我想知道加菲公园的事
Is he out of his mind?
他疯了吗
Look at this guy.
看看这家伙
What are you, stupid?
你怎么了 傻了吗
What, are you smoking crack with the brothers?
你和你那帮哥们抽大烟抽傻了吗
Get the guard ready.
让警卫们准备好
I think he looks like a snitch.
我觉得他像是个告密的
Think he looks like a snitch? Go now, Cary.
你们觉得他像告密的吗 快去吧 凯里
He's a snitch.
他就是个告密的
You got to pull him out now.
你现在就得去把他救出来
We pull him out now, no deal.
现在救出来就没协议谈了
Wait, listen.
等等 你们听
Hey, hey, Donald, I-I didn't mean anything by it.
唐纳德 我没什么恶意
Why the hell do you keep asking?
那你为啥要刨根究底
'Cause I-I need your help.
因为我需要你帮忙
You know what they did.
你知道他们都做了什么
They took my company from me.
他们夺走了我的公♥司♥
Everybody here's got a story, paperboy.
这里每个人背后都有个故事 小屁孩
What makes you so special?
干吗偏要听你的
I have money...
我有的是钱
and I want the man who did this dead.
而且我要那人付出代价
Gerald Drescher.
杰拉德·德勒施
He used to be my vice president
在我被他出♥卖♥♥♥之前
until he stabbed me in the back.
他一直是我的副手
You're serious?
你认真的吗
How much would it cost?
说个价
A guy like that has security.
像他这种有保安的
Oh, nothing worse than the security in Garfield Park.
加菲公园的保安你都搞得定
Uh,
让我想想
job like that-- it'll cost a lot of money.
接这样的活 得花不少
That's why I got to know what I'm getting.
所以我得知道我这笔生意值不值
Okay, here he goes, nice move.
就是这样 这招漂亮
You're pushing it, Sweeney.
你别逼太急了 斯威尼
You're in prison.
可你却身在监狱
I'm asking, how can you get it done?
我再问一次 你怎样把事办妥
All right, sure.
好吧 当然
Garfield Park-- yeah, that was me.
加菲公园的案子 不错 就是我♥干♥的
My boy on the outside-- I get word to through my sister.
我的人在外面 我通过我妹妹传话
I give the green light, he does the hit.
我一声令下 他就动手
A hit on his vice president, huh?
对他的副手下手
Oh, come on, he had to say something.
别这样 他必须得这么说
You have the release authorization?
你带释放许可了吗
Already blessed by Judge Romano.
已经由罗曼诺法官签署了
Pleasure doing business with you.
合作愉快
Is your health issue from the other day better, Mr. Sweeney?
你的身体好些了吗 斯威尼先生
Much better, thank you.
好多了 多谢关心
My goodness, I must have made a fuss here.
天哪 怪我太小题大做了
Food poisoning.
只是食物中毒而已
Uh, now, Mr. Sweeney, you testified
斯威尼先生 你曾证实
that you were present at the IPO meeting?
出席首次公开♥发♥行股票会议
That's right.
没错
And did you hear any discussion
有没有听到什么
about the deicing in the wings?
关于机翼除冰的决定
Oh, yes,
是的
I heard everything,
我什么都听到了
and it's not good.
而且是在不是什么好事
Good job, I, I hear you saved some kind of case today.
干的好 听说你今天解决了一个案子
Oh, I just-- we got a settlement.
我只是 只是和解而已
Great, great.
好极了
We should talk sometime.
我们该找个时间聊聊
About?
聊什么
The future.
谈谈未来
What else?
还能聊些什么呢
I'm so sorry I'm late.
很抱歉我迟到了
Thank you for coming back in, Martha.
谢谢你回来 玛莎
I just had a few more questions before we decide.
在我们决定之前 我还需要问些问题
Before you...?
什么
What are you talking about?
你说的什么意思
They already decided.
他们不是都已经决定了吗
I-I'm sorry, what?
抱歉 你说什么
I didn't get the job here.
我没有得到这份工作
I turned down my other job
我回绝了另一份工作
because I thought I had this, and now...
因为我觉得我势在必得 可现在
I can't believe this.
真不敢相信
Well, who told you you didn't get this?
谁告诉你你没有应聘成功
The hiring committee. They called.
雇用委员会 他们电♥话♥通知的
Well, there must be some sort of mistake,
这其中肯定有误会
because I haven't decided yet.
因为我还没有决定呢
No, they did.
可他们决定了
He said I was close, but they had a vote.
他说我就差一点点 可他们投票决定了
So what happened?
我到底哪里不足了
Now, your office is on the 27th floor,
你的办公室在27楼
but I want to show you around here first.
可我得先带你来这逛一圈
Now, this... Alicia!
这里是 艾丽西娅
Thank you so much.
太感谢你了
I am just so thrilled.
我实在太激动了
David said it was all you.
大卫说是你决定的
You picked me, and you're gonna be my mentor.
你选了我 而且你将会是我的导师
Yes, Alicia, thank you.
是的 艾丽西娅 谢谢你
You're welcome.
不用谢
Anyway, I am really looking forward to working with you.
我太期待和你合作了
Thank you again.
再次感谢您
I don't get it.
我就是搞不懂
Why put me through the charade...
干吗要把我扯进这场猜字游戏里
Alicia.. No. I want to know.
艾丽西娅 我就是想知道
I never had any power, did I?
我从头至尾根本就没有过决定权 对吧
It was all rigged.
我只是个木偶
David Lee appealed to the hiring committee,
大卫·李向雇用委员会申请的
and the hiring committee voted to go another way.
然后雇用委员会投票决定改变之前的选择
That's all. It happens.
事情就是这样 常有这种事
Which way did you vote?
你投了哪个
On what?
投什么
The committee voted for Caitlin and against Martha.
凯特琳和玛莎的投票
Which way did you vote?
你投了哪个
I voted with David Lee.
我和大卫·李投的一样
Why?
为什么
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表