Because I owed him.
因为这是我欠他的
For what?
欠他什么了
You don't want to know. I do want to know.
你不会想知道的 我就是想知道
I feel used, Will.
我感觉被利用了 威尔
I feel like I was given a job and it was taken away from me.
我感觉 你们给了我一个任务 又夺走了
There was a Martha
雇用你时 那时也有一个
when we hired you, Alicia.
玛莎一样的人 艾丽西娅
On paper, she was the better candidate
理论上 她是更好的候选人
and you were the... Caitlin.
而你就是当时的 凯特琳
You were gonna lose in a vote.
你会在投票中败出
I asked David Lee to vote with me.
我就请求大卫·李帮我投票
So I owed him.
所以我欠他个人情
You okay?
没事吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Caitlin often surprise you.
凯特琳这种人往往会让你大为惊奇
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表