outrageous.
太过分了
I'm...
我是...
My Jewish background
我的犹太背景
is completely irrelevant in this case.
与此案完全无关
Your Honor, you have given money to the Outlook for Israel,
法官阁下 您曾经捐钱给"以色列前景"
an organization that supports the settlements in Israel.
一个支持以色列定居点的组织
We believe you have shown bias against our client,
我们认为您对我方当事人表现出了偏见
and we ask that a new judge hear further proceedings.
我们请求更换法官进行下面的审理
I'll give you my answer in an hour.
我一个小时后给你答复
He's not going to recuse himself.
他是不会回避的
He will.
他会的
Karpman always backs down when he's pushed.
卡普曼被逼迫时总会退让
He's afraid he'll be overturned on appeal.
他害怕自己的判决在上诉中被推♥翻♥
So we start over with a new judge.
那换个法官 我们就只好从零开始
No. I know what Alicia's doing.
不 我知道艾丽西娅的花招
Hi, Michael. How are you?
你好 迈克尔 别来无恙
I was just sitting here going over this campaign.
我正在梳理这次亲穆♥斯♥林♥活动
Arab Spring.
阿♥拉♥伯之春
Sort of like Irish Spring,
有点像"爱尔兰之春"(高露洁一香皂品牌)
but with Arabs.
不过是阿♥拉♥伯味儿的
Do you want some coffee? How much?
要来点咖啡吗 你开个价
For the coffee?
咖啡的价?
How much for six months
如果我把犹太联盟基金的业务
if I brought the Jewish League Fund here?
搬到这儿来半年 什么价
How much are you paying Tarkovsky & Associates?
你给塔可夫斯基律所付多少
You know how much I'm paying.
你清楚的
Well, of course,
当然 但这样一来
we would have to tell Mr. Al-Said
我们就得告诉阿勒赛义德先生
that we can't handle his account anymore,
我们无法再打理他的账户
so if you'd help us defer those costs...
所以若你能帮我们弥补这笔损失...
You're really a son of a bitch.
你果然是狗♥娘♥养♥的
I am.
确实
But now I'm your son of a bitch.
但现在 我这个狗♥娘♥养♥的属于你了
All rise.
全体起立
Judge Karpman presiding.
有请卡普曼法官
Please be seated.
请坐
I've taken great deal of time with this motion because
我对这个动议考虑了很长时间
I believe that part of being a tough judge
因为我认为 一位强硬的法官
is also being a fair judge.
同时也必须是公正的法官
Your Honor, may I quickly interrupt?
法官阁下 我能快速地打断下吗
Can't imagine why, Counselor. I'm ready to rule.
为什么 检方律师 我准备宣布决定了
Yes, but... I believe
是的 但我认为
Mrs. Florrick is attempting to manipulate this court.
福瑞克女士试图操纵法庭
Excuse me!
你说什么
If you recuse yourself, Your Honor,
法官阁下 如果您回避了
the court will be forced to choose a new judge tomorrow?
明天本案将被迫选择一名新法官?
Is that correct?
是这样吗
Yes, it is.
是的
You were about to make your ruling, Your Honor?
法官阁下 您刚才已准备宣布决定是吗
That's what she's counting on.
她指望的就是这个结果
Do you know what tomorrow is, Your Honor?
法官阁下 您知道明天什么日子吗
What tomorrow is? The holiday.
明天什么日子? 是假日
That has nothing to do with my motion.
这和我的动议完全无关
It's Rosh Hashanah.
明天是犹太新年
There will be no Jewish judges in court,
这样法庭上就不会有犹太法官
the case will be assigned to a non-Jewish judge.
本案将交给非犹太法官审理
That is why she's asking you to recuse yourself.
这就是她要求你回避的原因
Your Honor, this is offensive!
这太无礼了 法官阁下
Mrs. Florrick,
福瑞克女士
I am...
我对你
disappointed in you.
失望至极
The motion is denied.
驳回动议
Case remains on my trial call!
本案依然由我审理
Hi, Tariq. How are you?
塔里克 你好吗
So, what, are you following me?
怎么 你是在跟踪我吗
No.
没有
I'm following her.
我跟踪她呢
Hey, Tariq.
嘿 塔里克
You know, if you're looking for a more discreet gay bar,
如果想找更隐蔽的同性恋酒吧
I'd try Scarlet's on Halsted. No, no, no, no.
应该试试哈斯特大街的斯嘉丽吧 不不不
I'd try Sidetrack.
我会去侧线酒吧
It's too leathery. What do you need?
那儿皮革味太重 你们想要什么
You used Amir's avatar on Battle M.E., the online video game.
你在《激战中东》上用了阿米尔的帐号♥
So?
于是呢
So, that's where you met Simon Greenberg.
你在那上面遇到西蒙·格林伯格
No. Yeah.
不是的 就是这样
Actually... yeah.
事实 就是如此
Checked your alibi.
我们查过你的不在场证明了
Didn't hold up, Tariq.
纸没包住火 塔里克
You weren't at the Interfaith Rally.
你没在跨宗教集♥会♥的现场
Why would I kill Greenberg?
我为什么要杀死格林伯格
It-It makes no sense.
没有任何道理
We spoke to the bartender.
我们和酒保聊过了
He said you met Greenberg here quite a few times.
他说你在这里约会格林伯格很多次
My guess is, you two fell in love.
我猜 你们俩在谈恋爱吧
You argued. He met someone else.
你指责他劈了腿
You got jealous. You stabbed him.
你吃醋了 然后捅死了他
Made it look like a hate crime.
还把它伪装得像仇恨犯罪
I didn't mean to hurt him. I didn't!
我没想伤害他 没有
Why the reversed swastika?
为什么要画反向的纳粹十字
What? When you set it up as a hate crime,
什么 你把现场伪装得像仇恨犯罪
why did you draw the swastika backward?
为什么要画反向的纳粹十字
What do you mean? Isn't that how you draw it?
你什么意思 不就是那么画吗
Is it good for the Jewish League Fund?
这对犹太联盟基金会是否有利?
I don't know.
我不清楚
The Muslim was the killer, but he was also gay,
那个穆♥斯♥林♥是凶手 但还是个同性恋
and sleeping with our guy, so, uh,
和犹太被害人上过床
I would call that a classic mixed message.
所以此事正面负面效应都有
Crisis management.
危机管理
If it helps our cause, I could find out if he's a top.
如果需要 我可以查查他是"攻"还是"受"
That was a joke.
开玩笑的
Yeah. Okay, I-I-I got to go.
好了 我要挂了
Important work?
重要的工作呵?
Fate of the world.
关乎地球命运的
What do you think?
这个你觉得怎么样
It's very flattering, Eli.
太恭维我了 伊莱
But I can't be thinking about the governorship
但我现在做州检察官
when I'm doing this job.
无法考虑竞选州长的问题
So do this job.
那就做好你的州检察官
Let me think about the governorship.
让我来想竞选州长的事
Just an observation from work.
通报一些工作中的发现
If you're worried about Alicia and Will Gardner...
要是你担心艾丽西娅和威尔·加德纳之间...
I'm not... worried.
我没在担心
I know, I know, but, um,
我知道 不过
if you were,
要是你在担心
I think that whatever was there is no more.
我觉得不论他俩以前如何 现在没什么了
They barely look at each other.
他俩几乎不看对方
Eli.
伊莱
You don't want a divorced candidate, do you?
你不是想要一个离了婚的候选人吧
No, I...
不 我...
Forget it.
算了吧
You need a friend, K.
你需要个朋友 凯琳达
Why do I need a friend?
我为什么需要朋友
Or a dog.
或是一条狗
Maybe you need a dog.
你可能需要一条狗
Kalinda and Pooch.
凯琳达和她的小狗
Out investigating.
一起外出调查
I'm fine, Will. Really.
我很好 威尔 真的
What's wrong with me?
我怎么了
We're not like normal people, are we?
我们不像平常人那样 对吧
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表