And that's just the beginning.
这还只是个开头
At Herald Equity,
在先驱资产集团
we've seen a 31% rise in biotechnology.
我们实现了生物科技股票31%的增值
And a 52% rise in holographic imaging.
以及全息成像技术52%的增值
Thank you, stock holders,
感谢各位股东
for helping Herald Equity look to the future.
携手先驱资产集团展望未来
Now let's give a big hand to
下面请把掌声献给
the board of directors of Herald Equity.
先驱资产集团的董事会
This isn't about morals. It's about money.
这不是道德问题 是钱的问题
He'll try to make it about your backstory.
他想要扯上你的前科
He needs to go there
他必须这么做
because he can't stand on his record as a CEO.
因为他CEO做得太差了
The bastard.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
But you stay calm. Keep your voice low.
但你要保持冷静 声音要压低
He gets you to raise your voice, or lose your cool, he wins.
他要是引得你提高调门 或失去冷静 他就赢了
And if he asks me about killing my wife?
万一他问我谋杀妻子的事情呢
Well, there's no "If." He will ask you.
不是万一 他肯定会问的
That's his only play.
他就这一招
I was asking my legal consultant.
我是在问我的法律顾问
Mrs. Florrick?
福瑞克夫人?
Say you didn't. It's the truth, isn't it?
说你是清白的 这就是事实 对吧
It is.
没错
Thank you.
谢谢
You're trying to take back the company that was stolen from you.
你要夺回被窃走的公♥司♥
This is about the 30% decline
自从杰罗德·德烈夏接手后
in stock price since Gerald Drescher took over.
股价跌了30% 这才是重点
And the vote is going my way?
投票会偏向我这一边吗
We swung Brynford Mutual your way this morning.
今早我们把布林福德共同基金拉到了你这边
36,000 shares. Good.
36000股 很好
And your firm will have a five percent stake, Mrs. Florrick.
你们律所能拿到5%的股票 福瑞克夫人
That must look good for you, making so much money.
你肯定有面子 挣了这么多钱
Yes, it does. Happy days.
没错 真开心啊
You know, others may find your cynicism bracing, Mrs. Florrick.
别人或许因为你的愤世嫉俗而感到振奋
I find it charming.
而我觉得这很迷人
Okay, here we go. First line?
好的 这就上吧 第一句话是?
I believe in stem cells. That is our future.
我对干细胞项目深信不疑 这是我们的未来
Good!
很好
Boos? Really?
喝倒彩? 搞什么
How gauche.
真没素质
Ladies and gentlemen... He's weird with you.
女士们先生们 他对你有些怪
Yep.
是啊
...my company has been mismanaged.
我的公♥司♥没有被正确领导
It has seen its value drop by 30%...
它的市值下跌了30%
Yeah, what's wrong? We're being evicted.
什么事 我们要被驱逐了
We're not being evicted. Here...
不是驱逐 我来说
That's what he said, he said 90 days.
他就是这么说的 他说还有90天
Don't dramatize it. He said it's a condo conversion.
别夸张 他说是公♥寓♥租赁权变所有权
Wait, wait, what's s going ?
等等 到底什么事
Mr. Pedrono from the eighth floor,
八楼的佩德罗诺先生来了
he's here to inspect the apartment,
他来检查公♥寓♥
and tell us to get out in 90 days.
叫我们在90天内搬出
This is going on now?
现在正在检查吗
I can talk to her if she wants.
她愿意的话我可以和她说
Do you want to talk to him? Yeah, put him on.
你要和他谈么 好 让他接
Alicia, come on.
艾丽西娅 快点
Mrs. Florrick,
福瑞克夫人
I didn't want you to get the wrong impression.
我不希望你误会了
This is good news.
这是好消息
Um, what's good news, Mr. Pedrono?
什么好消息 佩德罗诺先生
We're giving all the tenants a chance to own and not rent.
我们给所有住户租赁权变所有权的机会
I told your husband about it a year ago.
我一年前跟你丈夫说过
You told Peter? Oh, yes.
你和彼得说过? 是的
We've had this in the works for a while.
我们进行这项工作有一阵子了
Your lease is up in 90 days,
你的租约在90天后期满
and we're giving you a chance to purchase.
我们现在给你一个机会买♥♥下这所公♥寓♥
Um, so we're being threatened with eviction?
你是在以驱逐威胁我们吗
No, you're being given the chance
不 作为一名租户
of first refusal to purchase
你拥有优先购买♥♥权
as is your right as a current tenant.
买♥♥下这所公♥寓♥
Okay, let's talk later today, Mr. Pedrono.
好吧 我们今天晚些时候再谈 佩德罗诺先生
But for the moment, please delay your inspection, okay?
眼下请您推迟您的检查
If that's what you'd like.
悉听尊便
But please get back to me soon-- we need to know your plans.
不过请尽快联♥系♥我 我们想了解您的计划
You'll be the first person I'll call.
我会第一个告诉你的
Multitasking? Like you wouldn't believe.
多任务处理? 别用疑问语气
So, where are we on speakers?
发言者的情况了解得怎样了
Um, Drescher's side has five at microphones.
德烈夏那边有5个
Yes, Peter, when you get this message, call me back. Thanks.
彼得 收到这条消息立刻回我电♥话♥
There is something else,
还有些事
I just happened to overhear Drescher's lawyer on her cell.
我刚才碰巧听见德烈夏的律师打电♥话♥
Just happened? More or less.
只是碰巧? 差不多吧
She was celebrating because they just moved some late shares
她在庆祝最后关头为德烈夏争取到了
to Drescher's column.
一些股份
Wishful thinking? Sounded real.
是她希望如此吗 听起来已经成了
Sounded like she has enough to beat Sweeney.
听上去她有足够的股份击败斯威尼了
36,800 shares.
36,800股
Which mutual fund is in play?
这是哪家共同基金
I don't know. I thought everyone was firmed up.
我不知道啊 我以为大家都敲定了呢
Caitlin, hi. Are you in the war room?
凯特琳 你在作战室吗
Yes. Is Diane there?
对 戴安在吗
No, she went out about an hour ago.
没有 她一个小时前出去了
Who do we have with 36,800 shares?
我们哪个支持者有36800股
Uh, let me check. Uh, It's Alicia.
我查查看 是艾丽西娅
Which of the mutual funds has 36,800 votes?
哪家共同基金有36800票
We're checking. It doesn't sound familiar.
我们正在查 不过都不熟悉
It doesn't, does it? Is Will there?
还真是啊 威尔在吗
Yes, in his office.
对 在他办公室
Well, this used to be his case,
这以前是他的案子
so see if that number rings a bell.
看看他记不记得这个数字
Okay, he's in with somebody. Well, interrupt him.
他在和人谈话呢 打断他
We have ten minutes till the vote.
离投票只有十分钟了
You're suspended for six months, Will.
你被禁止执业六个月 威尔
This is serious business. I'm not saying it's not.
这事很严肃 我又没说不是
But I'm more than a lawyer. I run a business here.
但我不只是一个律师 我在这有生意
Which is why the disciplinary board is
所以纪律委员会才允许
allowing you to be here, in your office,
你跑到你的办公室来
but that's all. Then tell me the rules..
但是仅此而已 那就把规则说清楚
If you want there to be no crossover,
如果你不希望我越界
then tell me what I can't... I'm sorry, Mr. Gardner,
那就把规则说清楚 抱歉 加德纳先生
Alicia said she needs an answer right now.
艾丽西娅有件事现在就要问
What's wrong? She's at the proxy fight.
什么事 她在进行代理权争夺
They're worried 36,800 shares have switched sides
他们正忧心有36800股的票临阵易帜了
and they don't know which ones.
但却不知道是谁的
Okay, here we go, Lionel.
这就来了 莱昂内尔
Does my suspension prevent me from answering that question?
我停止执业期间能回答这个问题吗
Well, does the question have to do with
这个问题和律所的法律事务相关
the legal side of Lockhart/ Gardner, or the business side?
还是和商业事务相关?
Mr. Sweeney is a client we represent
我们既代理斯威尼先生的刑诉案件
both criminally and financially.
也代理他的商务往来
But at the moment, we've been asked to consult on his proxy fight.
但眼下 我们正为他的代理权争夺提供咨♥询♥
Legally consult? And financially.
法律咨♥询♥吗 也有财务上的
Caitlin.
凯特琳
We're nearing a vote. I know,
我们要投票了 我知道
Mr. Gardner is trying to figuring out whether he can answer
加德纳先生正在弄清他能不能回答
And if Caitlin rephrases the question
如果凯特琳重新组织语言
as a business-only question?
提出一个只与商务有关的问题呢
Such as?
比如说?
How many proxy votes, absent any...
有多少代理权投票...
Will, you can't give her the question.
威尔 你不能直接告诉她这个问题
She has to ask the question.
得由她来问
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表