but what they really want
但真正想要的
is their name on the letterhead
是成为冠名合伙人
and an equal vote with you.
并和你有同等的投票权
And you're stepping up for...?
那你站出来是为了...
Taking Will's place.
坐上威尔的位子
No, David. You would hate it.
不 大卫 你会恨那个位子的
You hate people. I don't hate people.
你恨所有人 我不是恨所有人
I hate... some people.
是恨...某些人而已
I am being selfless here.
我这么做是很无私的
Well, um, let me consider it.
那 让我考虑一下吧
Here's the thing.
这么说吧
When Will comes back, you know I'll give up the seat.
威尔回来时 你清楚我会让出位子
I don't want the seat.
我不想要那个
So you know I'll give it up.
所以你可以相信我会放弃它
Thank you, David.
谢谢你 大卫
I hear the 911 tape miraculously surfaced.
我听说报♥警♥电♥话♥录音神奇地出现了
I told you I would look into it.
我说了我会查的
Yeah. I just thought you needed a little... nudge.
知道 但我想你需要我...推动一下
Next time, don't drag the City into your mess.
下次 别把市政♥府♥拉去蹚浑水
You're in a bad mood.
你情绪很差
I am.
对
So you'll drop the request to implead?
你们得放弃诉讼要求
911. What's your emergency?
911 您遇到了什么状况
Oh, my God, she's going to jump.
天呐 她要跳下去了
Who is going to jump?
谁要跳下去了
There's a girl on the Glenhurst Bridge.
格伦赫斯特桥上有个女孩
She climbed over the railing. I can't get to her.
她翻过了栏杆 我没法接近她
We're dispatching an officer now.
我们马上派警员过去
Please hurry!
请快点
Your Honor, this tape has not been authenticated.
法官大人 这份录音未经鉴定
We obtained it directly from the state's attorney's office.
我们直接从州检察官办公室拿到的
Overruled.
反对无效
Your Honor, we ask for a short recess.
法官大人 我们请求暂时休庭
Granted.
同意
She's scrambling.
她在做最后挣扎
You screw up a grand jury investigation,
你搞砸了大陪审团调查
and I'm the one getting the demotion?
我却被降职了?
It's... it's not a demotion.
这...这不是降职
I'm being moved out of felony review.
我被调出了重罪科
That's a demotion.
这就是降职
To-to free you up more for court.
这是为了让你有更多时间出庭
Did your girlfriend put you up to this?
你女朋友让你这么干的吗
ASA Lodge is not my girlfriend,
助理检察官洛奇不是我女友
and this is my decision.
而这是我个人决定
Good thing you're not the final word around here.
还好这里不是你说了算
Deputy.
副检察官
Lockhart-Gold.
洛克哈特&戈德
Sounds almost regal, doesn't it?
听起来挺高级的 不是吗
Let me just save you the energy
我还是帮你省省力气
and repeat what I've already told the others...
先重复一下我跟其他人说过的话
I... am not the others. Eli.
我可不是其他人 伊莱
You only just became an equity partner a few months ago.
你几个月前刚成为合伙人
And Obama was only a U.S. Senator for two years
奥巴马在当选前
before he announced his candidacy.
只当了两年的国会参议员
Eli... You're going to be running the governor's campaign.
伊莱 你马上要为州长竞选奔忙了
I don't know if I am.
我不知道我是不是要忙那个了
Things are in flux.
这事最近有变动
Well, I'm holding the spot for Will.
好吧 我要为威尔留住这个位置
We can outvote you.
我们可以投票赶走你
We?
你们
Me and my... fostered relationships.
我和我...培养的合作者们
So you're no longer the last kid picked for the mutiny.
所以你不再是政♥变♥的末位候选人了
Congratulations.
恭喜你
It's your choice, Diane.
这是你的选择 戴安
Either you decide, or...
你要做决定 或者...
you let the others decide for you.
让别人帮你做决定
Hi there.
你好
Hi. Uh...
你好 呃...
I'm looking for Will?
我来找威尔
He's in the shower.
他在洗澡呢
I'm his sister Sara. Come on in.
我是他姐姐萨拉 进来吧
And this is his younger sister Aubrey.
这位是他的妹妹奥布丽
Hi. Hello.
你好 你好
Uh, I'm Kalinda.
我叫凯琳达
Oh, what a sweet name.
哦 名字真好听
Thank you.
谢谢
So, it's odd.
太奇怪了
William has this whole other life we never get to glimpse.
威尔还有我们完全没见过的另一种生活
Do you work with him?
你是他的同事吗
I do.
是
On this case he's on? The suicide case?
在办他手上的案子 那个自杀案
Yeah.
对
Sit down. Here. We don't bite.
来 坐这 我们不会咬人
Not hard, anyway.
总之 不会太用力
Can I get you anything to drink, Kalinda?
凯琳达 你要喝点什么吗
A beer, maybe some wine?
啤酒 或者葡萄酒 可以吗
Are you on the clock right now?
你现在赶时间吗
Kalinda. Hi.
凯琳达
William.
威廉
We were just getting better acquainted with Kalinda.
我们刚刚跟凯琳达聊了会儿
She says you're not dating.
她说你没有和别人约会
Oh. Dear God. Do you have a moment, Will?
天呐 你有空吗 威尔
Oh, I'm sorry, you guys probably want to talk in private.
不好意思 你们两个或许想要单独谈谈
Just ignore them.
不用理她们
Nice meeting you.
很高兴见到你
So. Family, huh?
家人啊
Yeah. What's going on?
是的 发生什么事了
You need to get back to work.
你最好回公♥司♥
I'm suspended, Kalinda.
我被停职了 凯琳达
There's a lot of movement.
公♥司♥最近小动作很多
Yeah. David Lee and Julius. I figured.
我猜是大卫·李和朱利叶斯
Eli, too.
还有伊莱
They want to fill the vacuum.
他们都想要你的职位
Just... just show your face. No.
你去公♥司♥露下脸吧 不
Thanks, but... I need to make a go of this.
谢谢 但我得学会适应这种生活
Everything good with Alicia's case?
艾丽西娅的案子进展顺利吗
Yeah. You, uh... you gave her my case, too?
是的 你把我的案子也给她了吗
Will... if this is your way
威尔 如果你想
of trying to make things better between us...
让我们的关系好转
No.
不
It's my way of trying to save your ass.
我是在救你
Your, uh, sisters seem interesting.
你姐♥妹♥们♥看起来很有趣
Yep.
是的
Could you get them arrested?
你可以把她们逮捕走吗
Ms. Norris.
诺里斯女士
When you worked on this film, were there rules for the crew
你在公♥司♥时 对于挽救有自杀倾向者
as to how to handle potential jumpers?
你们公♥司♥是怎么规定的
Yes. The rules were carefully spelled out.
公♥司♥的规定非常谨慎
If someone stepped over the railing onto the ledge,
如果有人跨过栏杆走到桥边上的话
we were to call 911. I see.
我们要报♥警♥ 我知道了
So if someone was standing on the bridge
如果有人站在桥上
for say, 40 minutes, looking down at the water, crying,
比如说 看着水流 哭了四十分钟
that wouldn't trigger a 911 call?
那样的话需要报♥警♥吗
No. Just someone over the railing.
不 只有当他们站在栏杆之外时才报♥警♥
The defense has admitted evidence that it takes, on average,
被告刚刚承认警♥察♥通常需要
48 minutes for the police to respond to a potential jumper.
48分钟才能赶赴现场
If you wait until someone is on the ledge,
如果你要等他们走到桥边才报♥警♥
how many lives did you actually save?
实际上 你救了多少人
No one.
没有
It was nice to hear from you again so soon, Donna.
唐娜 真高兴这么快又见到你
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表