Really? Till I was removed. Bias.
真的吗 直到我被撤换 说我有偏见
Yeah, they had, like, some 60-year-old come in.
后来一个60多岁的老头来代替你
Anyway... Yeah. Caitlin.
不过... 凯特琳
Oh, sorry. Orientation, right?
抱歉 要接受新人指导是吧
Go get orientated.
去吧
So, this binder has all your human resource forms,
这个活页夹里是你全部的人力资源表格
a fax sheet on billing, ABA, pro bono requirements.
账单 律师协会材料 法律援助要求等
Great, thanks.
好的 谢谢
He's nice, isn't he? Who, Will Gardner?
他人很好啊 威尔·加德纳吗
Yes. So is Diane. They're both also busy.
是的 戴安也一样 但他们都很忙
So if there's anything you need, you come to me first.
如果有任何问题 你先来找我
Oh, I'm sorry. Did I just embarrass myself?
不好意思 我刚才是不是做错了
No, no, no, you did fine.
没有 你没做错
Oh, God, I did, didn't I?
天哪 我真的出洋相了
Caitlin, you were fine. Here, work over here.
凯特琳 你很好 坐在这儿
Go ahead, start filling these out.
把这些表填了吧
Thanks a lot.
多亏了你
Excuse me.
不好意思
This is my office.
这是我的办公室
Then I guess you can do whatever you want, can't you?
那你就可以为所欲为了是吧
I...
我...
May I help you?
有什么要帮忙的吗
Not anymore.
不用了
Next time you need help with IT, call me.
你下次碰到电脑技术问题 找我
You don't just do it on your own.
不要自己瞎弄
Look at this. Look.
你看看这个
What did you do?
你做了什么
What did I do?
你问我做了啥
What did I...? Okay.
我做了... 好吧
It's your cloud, lady.
女士 你的烂摊子
Go live on it.
自己收拾吧
Right there. Her. Closer.
就在那儿 就是她 靠近点
Hey, do you know how I get to the zoo?
知道动物园怎么走吗
So you just troll along the lakefront looking for ex-wives?
你在湖边闲逛来找你的前妻们吗
No, just you.
没有 就找你
Your office told me you'd be here.
你办公室的人说你会在这里
So...
那么...
You're really slowing down, aren't you?
你也慢慢停下了哦
I'll just be a minute.
我一会儿就好
How's the presidential campaign going?
总统大选进行得如何
Why? What did you hear?
为何这么问 你听说什么了
Oh, God, you're paranoid.
天哪 你想多了
No, I'm a vegetarian.
不用了 我吃素
Since when?
什么时候开始的
Since we divorced.
我们离婚以后
What do you need?
你想要什么
Who do you know at State?
你认识国♥务♥院♥的人吗
A lot of people.
认识很多
It's a Taiwan issue.
跟台♥湾♥有关的问题
A poor, innocent kid's been accused of...
一个可怜而无辜的孩子被指控...
something or other,
某个罪名
and they won't grant him diplomatic immunity.
检方不给他外交豁免权
Do you want me to talk to Doug Rothstein?
你要我跟道格·罗斯坦谈谈吗
Yeah. Really?
当然 真的吗
That'd be great.
那太好了
You're-you're looking good, Vanessa.
你气色不错 凡妮莎
Eli?
伊莱
Your turn.
到你了
Do you know Kim Kesler?
你认识金姆·凯斯勒吗
Kim... Kesler? Who's she?
金姆·凯斯勒吗 这女人是谁
He. A political op out of California.
是男的 加州一个竞选推手
I thought you guys were all staffed up.
我以为你们早就招满了
It's not for the president. Who then?
不是为了总统大选 那是为谁
Me.
我
Seriously, Vanessa?
说真的吗 凡妮莎
Seriously?
真的吗
He-he approached me.
他找上我的
State Senate.
参选州参议员
Oh, my God, you have that wild look in your eye.
我的天 你眼神就透着异想天开
Rahm gets in, and everybody thinks they can.
这年头是人就觉得自己能从政啊
It's a good time for a woman.
现在是女性从政的好时候
Is that what Kim Kesler told you--
金姆·凯斯勒这么跟你说的吗
the man with a woman's name?
那个用女人名字的男人
I need your help, Eli-- your professional opinion.
我需要你的帮助 伊莱 你的专业意见
Meet us for dinner tonight.
今晚跟我们一起吃晚餐
Kim Kesler. Kick his tires.
帮我看看金姆·凯斯勒这个人
See if he's real, or if he's selling me a bill of goods.
看他是可靠 还是在花言巧语骗人
I can't believe you're considering this.
我不敢相信你有这个打算
I want to do something with my life.
我想让人生更有意义
You always used to say that.
你一直这么说
Well, now I mean it.
我现在是说真的
We're not having a moment.
我们一点也没擦出火花啊
No, no, we're not.
没有 绝对没有
I'm-I'm going, I'm going.
我走了 这就走
Mrs. Florrick, can I show you something?
福瑞克女士 我想给你看点东西
What is it, Caitlin? I'm a little busy.
是什么 凯特琳 我有点忙
It's probably nothing, but I think
可能没什么用
I have something on the consensual. Chen.
但我在自愿性上有所发现 陈的案子
We have to prove that he made out with her consensually.
我们需要证明他们接吻是两厢情愿
Oh. Sure.
拿来吧
Okay, so I was looking at AfterDeathSpace for Maya, the dead girl.
好的 我在看玛雅 那个被杀女孩的"追忆空间"
Oh, AfterDeathSpace.
"追忆空间"
You know, when someone dies,
就是人们死后
and everybody wants to share stories and photos.
大家在上面分享死者生前的故事和照片
Okay.
好的
And what was cool is,
很有意思的是
everybody at the booze cruise was tweeting photos.
参加畅饮航游的人 都用微博传照片
And so look.
你瞧
But what was even more cool is... look.
但更有意思的是...看这里
The color of her cup-- red.
她杯子的颜色 是红的
Okay.
看到了
It's a stoplight party, not a spectrum party.
这是个"信♥号♥♥灯派对" 不是普通派对
A...? A stoplight party.
什么 "信♥号♥♥灯派对"
Oh, you carry a red cup to say you're in a relationship,
你拿红杯子说明你已名花有主
a yellow cup to say you're choosy,
黄杯子说明你很挑剔
and a green cup to say you're open.
而绿杯子说明你想找人亲热
But see?
但是 你看
This one's from later--
这是之后的一张
an hour after the first pic.
距离第一张照片有一个小时
And look at her cup. Now it's green.
看她拿的杯子 变绿色了
Well, maybe it's a mistake.
可能是她拿错了
Take my word for it.
相信我
You know what cup you're carrying at a stoplight party.
在信♥号♥♥灯派对上 你绝不会拿错杯子
So what made her switch from a red cup to a green one?
是什么令她从红杯子换成了绿杯子呢
Yeah, got it. Red to green.
知道了 红变绿
Okay, listen, I'll call you back.
好 我待会回你电♥话♥
So you're not with the police?
你不是警方的人?
No. You're Maya's boyfriend, right?
不是 你是玛雅的男朋友 对吧
Yeah. I was.
对 曾经是
I already talked to the cops. I wasn't there.
我都和警♥察♥说过了 我当时不在那里
But you were on the phone with her, right?
但你和她通过电♥话♥ 对吧
At the booze cruise. She called you from it the night she died.
在畅饮航游的船上 她被杀当晚给你打过电♥话♥
So? Well, you broke up with her on the phone.
那又怎样 你跟她在电♥话♥里分手了
No. Listen, you're safe from arrest.
不是 听着 你不会被抓的
Just tell me the truth.
告诉我事实就好
I am.
我是在说实话
She broke up with me.
是她要和我分手
She said she was tired of me
她说
spending all my time with this waitress I know from Ra Sushi
她厌烦我总是去找Ra寿司店的女招待
but she was this mother of three, really nice,
但她都有三个孩子了 人很好
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表