Money.
钱
How much money?
多少钱
Twice what I'm making here.
是我现在赚的两倍
And all for the price of your soul.
要出♥卖♥♥♥你的全部灵魂
Not my whole soul, just little pieces of it.
不用全部灵魂 一小部分而已
Anyway, I heard defense attorneys have better sex.
反正我听说辩护律师嘿♥咻♥更嗨
If you like coming from behind.
如果你喜欢上后面
Oh, God...
天呐
Okay, no. Oh, come on, Dana.
好了 不行 拜托 戴娜
We said no as long as we were coworkers.
过去说的是 做同事期间不行
Yeah, we... we're still coworkers.
是 但我们仍然是同事
Yeah, for one more week.
是啊 还有一礼拜
Not to be too much of a pessimist,
我并不想太悲观
but I don't think you're gonna survive it.
但我觉得你熬不过去的
Oh, really? Yeah. You're like
是吗 是的 你就像
a cop with one week left on the job.
还有一个星期就离职的警♥察♥
They all get shot.
他们都会吃枪子
Can't risk the wait.
不能冒险等待
Cary, I have a boyfriend.
凯里 我有男朋友
So do I.
我也有
Well, my guess is my boyfriend's bigger than yours.
我猜我男友比你男友块头大
Okay.
好了
These cases, I can't finish in a week.
这些案子 我一周内结不了
I will them to you. Oh... great.
我把它们送给你 太好了
No sex and half your file work--
没有嘿♥咻♥ 却有你的一半工作
I really feel like I'm losing here.
我觉得我是要输了
Yeah, but you have one less body to step over on your way to the top.
但你平步青云的路上 又少了具要跨过的尸体
Must be your boyfriend.
一定是你男朋友
Checking in on me.
来查我岗了
Hello, dear. How are you?
亲爱的 你怎么样
I'm good, Cary. How about you?
我很好 凯里 你呢
I'm good, Matan.
我很好 马坦
Really? You and Matan?
真的吗 你和马坦
I just got a call about
我刚接到一个电♥话♥
an ASA needed at a crime scene for some kind of legal issue.
某罪案现场 需要助理检察官去处理些法律问题
I was gonna head down, but it turns out
我本来要去
Lockhart & Gardner are the defense attorneys on it.
结果被告律师是洛克哈特&加德纳律所的
So lucky you.
你的好运来了
What's the legal issue?
什么法律问题
No idea.
不知道
This sounds like hazing.
你这是欺负新人啊
It does, doesn't it?
是啊 不是吗
Let me give you the address, dear.
我给你地址 亲爱的
And that's all I do?
就这样就行了?
That's all you do.
是的
Just hit the return key,
点击回车键
and it's on your computer at work.
你单位的电脑上就有了
But why does it never seem so simple?
为什么看起来没那么简单呢
Because you don't trust technology.
因为你不相信科技
Hey, you guys have all your bags packed and ready, right?
你们打包做好准备了吧
Because Dad's gonna be here any minute.
因为爸爸随时会到
Hey, Mom? Yes?
妈妈 怎么了
What do you do when we're at Dad's?
我们在爸爸那儿的时候你都做什么
What do I do?
我做什么
Uh, not much.
没什么
I miss you two.
我想念你们俩
For about an hour.
想一个小时吧
And then I do some laundry,
然后我就洗洗衣服
I read for work. Why?
看些材料 怎么了
Do you ever go out?
你出门吗
Uh, for dinner? Sometimes. With friends?
吃晚饭? 有时 和朋友一起吗
Sometimes. What friends?
有时会 什么朋友
Friends from work. Or clients.
工作上的朋友 或者是客户
People we know?
我们认识的人吗
No, I don't think you do.
不 你们不认识
We're just worried about you, Mom.
我们担心你 妈妈
Honey... I'm fine. Really.
亲爱的 我很好 真的
Mom, it's work.
妈妈 是工作
Will Gardner.
威尔·加德纳
Okay, thanks.
好的 谢谢
I-I'm gonna... just take that in there.
我要 去那儿接电♥话♥
Hang it up.
挂掉吧
I was.
要挂呢
Sorry about calling you at home.
很抱歉打到你家里去
No problem. Everything all right?
没关系 一切都好?
Yes. Actually, this is about work.
是的 有些工作上的事
Oh. Good.
好的
I mean, I'm here.
我是说 我听着呢
Your new hire, the firstyear? Caitlin.
你新招来的首年律师 凯特琳
Yes. A call came in about the Jin-Pyn account.
是的 客户锦平那边打来电♥话♥
She was the only one here.
当时只有她在
She went out on it, but I think she'll need some hand-holding.
她就赶去了 但我认为她需要有人帮助
Oh, o-okay. Um, what's it about?
好的 是关于什么事
No idea. But the son seems to be in some kind of legal trouble.
还不知道 貌似是他家儿子遇上了麻烦
Mom! It's Dad!
妈妈 爸爸来了
I'll be right there.
我马上就过去
Do you have the address?
有地址吗
Should have guessed. What?
早该猜到了 什么
Booze cruise.
畅饮航游
$50, all the beer you can drink.
花50块钱 无限畅饮
Down there.
在下面
You did that in college?
你上学的时候参加过吗
I did a lot of things in college.
我上大学时做过很多事
Only one band.
只系了一个带子
A seasickness band.
晕船带
You wear them in pairs.
一般都是系一对
You're not gonna leave.
你不该走
You're too good at this.
你太厉害了
That's what they say to the cop with only one week left.
这都是说给还有一周离职的警♥察♥的
Five miles out someone found the deceased,
船离岸5英里时 有人发现了死者
a Maya Nichols, below deck,
叫玛雅·尼科尔斯 在甲板下面
called the police.
目击者报了警
Witnesses say she was getting unwanted attention
目击者说 之前有两个大学生
from two college kids.
在骚扰她
We were just about to haul 'em in for a suspect rape exam
我们正打算把他们带去做强♥奸♥检测
when this joker showed up.
这家伙冒出来了
You are the authority here?
你是这儿管事的?
I am. What seems to be the problem?
我是 有什么问题吗
The problem is, Mr. Anders is the son of a Dutch courier
问题是 安德斯先生是我们荷兰使♥馆♥
at our embassy, and is therefore covered by diplomatic immunity.
外交信使的儿子 所以有外交豁免权
I was not there! I was not!
我当时不在场 不在场
These are my papers,
这些是我的证件
and these are the papers of Mr. Anders.
这些是安德斯先生的
Who's that? Uh, JinPyn.
那是谁 锦平
Supposedly, he's got diplomatic immunity, too.
他也应该有外交豁免权
Chinese ambassador's on his way.
中国大使正在往这儿赶
Per the Viennese Convention on Diplomatic Relations,
根据维也纳外交关系公约
Mr. Anders is to be treated...
安德斯先生应被作为...
Yes, I heard you.
好了 我听明白了
Thought there was some Lockhart/Gardner connection.
还以为会有洛克哈特&加德纳律所的人呢
Yes. Me. Here.
是的 是我 来了
I don't think I know you. You don't.
我好像不认识你 你不认识
Caitlin D'Arcy. I'm new as of last week.
我是凯特琳 上周才上任
Okay. Well, what do you have to offer?
好 你有什么要说的
Nothing. I'm just taping everything you do.
没什么 我把你说的都录下来就好了
Well, uh...
那么...
I'm Cary Agos, and... these two youths
我叫凯里·艾格斯 这两个年轻人
are under investigation for rape and murder.
将因强♥奸♥和谋杀嫌疑而接受调查
They have legal immunity.
可他们有豁免权啊
From prosecution, not investigation.
检控豁免 而非调查豁免
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表