Aarash Bin Laden has never been linked
阿♥拉♥什·本·拉♥登♥从未与
to terrorist activity of any kind.
任何形式的恐怖活动挂钩
Oh, good. She banged a nice Bin Laden.
不错 她睡了个正义的本·拉♥登♥
This is absurd.
这太荒谬了
When was this?
什么时候的事
And he has publicly denounced the actions of al Qaeda.
而且他曾公开谴责基♥地♥组♥织♥的行径
Wait. When was this?
慢着 这是什么时候的事
Uh, you know, I think the details are in the file.
文件细节描述得很清楚
Kalinda, when was this?
凯琳达 什么时候发生的
2007.
2007年
She was married to me.
那时我们还没离婚
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
20 years, and that's my last, best and final.
20年 是我最好也是最后的条件
That leaves me nowhere to go, Cary.
这让我无从抉择 凯里
Go to your client.
和你的委托人商量去
Well, how do you know Dick's story is reliable?
你如何确信迪克的证词可信
Nah, I don't have to make my case to you, Alicia.
我不需要给你解释 艾丽西娅
Take it or leave it.
接不接受随你
But know that it has a 24-hour clock.
但记住只给你24小时考虑
Very impressive.
令人刮目相看啊
You heading out?
你要走了吗
Yup. My last week here, and I haven't been shot.
是的 最后一周 没吃枪子
The day's young yet.
时辰还早
Do you think Dick's telling the truth?
你觉得迪克说的是实话吗
I think he's afraid of prosecution,
我觉得他害怕面临起诉
so he'll say whatever they want.
所以他会言听计从
But it also could be the truth.
但也有可能是事实
Is that...?
那是...
That-That's him. Chen.
那是他 是陈
Call him.
给他打电♥话♥
Damn. It's Cary.
该死 是凯里打来的
Hello?
你好
Alicia, our office was notified your client
艾丽西娅 我们办公室接到通知
just broke his electronic perimeter.
你的委托人离开了电子监控范围
What's going on?
是什么情况
I-I'm not sure.
我 我不确定
Alicia, if you know your client is attempting to flee the jurisdiction,
艾丽西娅 如果你知道你的委托人试图逃匿
you have a legal obligation to report that.
你有法律义务报告情况
I know my legal obligations, Cary.
我清楚我的法律义务 凯里
I have not been in touch with my client.
我没有和我的委托人联♥系♥
I will call him and get back to you.
等我给他打完电♥话♥再回你
Alicia... Let me call him,
艾丽西娅 让我先打给他
and I'll get back to you.
然后再回你话
Wait. What are you doing?
等等 你在干什么
We're not going to know where he is.
这样就无法搞清他的行踪了
I don't want to know where he is.
我不想知道他的行踪
Alicia?
艾丽西娅
I couldn't reach him.
我打不通电♥话♥
Tread carefully here, Alicia,
你要小心 艾丽西娅
because if you know something,
因为如果你知情不报
you're facing obstruction of justice,
你就构成妨害司法
aiding and abetting... I have not spoken to my client.
这是协从... 我没和委托人联♥系♥过
Do you know where he is?
你知道他在哪里吗
Not for certain.
我不确定
What do you know for certain?
那你能确定的是?
I witnessed an Audi
我看到有个长得像我委托人的人
with a driver resembling my client
开着一部奥迪
headed westbound on 90.
以90英里时速向西面开去
He's going to O'Hare.
他要去奥黑尔机场
Again, I do not know that for certain.
重申一遍 我并不确定
I thought he was innocent.
我还以为他是清白的
I know.
理解
Sometimes...
有时候
the guilty ones look like the innocent ones.
罪犯看起来很像是清白的
Well, that's depressing.
真令人沮丧
So, what did she tell you?
她跟你说了什么
I don't think you should run.
我认为你不该竞选
Why?
为什么
How... could you...
你怎么能
fund-raise for Rod Blagojevich?
给罗德·布拉戈耶维奇筹集资金呢
I know.
我知道
It's dumb, huh? Yeah.
这很傻 是吧 是
The voters don't know you. That'll define you.
选民们不了解你 那会给你定性的
You don't think you could leak it,
你不觉得你可以透透风
take the sting away?
然后消除不良后果吗
No.
不
What else, Eli?
还有别的吗 伊莱
Isn't that enough? No.
就这还不够? 不够
She told you?
她告诉你了?
I don't even know why I care.
我都不知道我♥干♥嘛还在乎
The thought that my semen mixed with bin Laden's.
一想到我跟本·拉♥登♥的精♥液♥混在一块...
Come on, Eli, you know how this works.
别这样 伊莱 你应该懂的
The semen doesn't just stay in us.
精♥液♥并不会存留在体内
I thought we were happy in 2007.
我还以为我们2007年过得很好
We were.
是很好
It was a mistake.
那是个错误
I loved you, Vanessa.
当时我爱着你 凡妮莎
We never talked.
我们从不交流
We talked.
怎么不交流
About work.
聊的是工作
About politics.
聊的是政♥治♥
My mother died, and...
那时我母亲去世
This was a mistake.
我真不该找你
Don't you dare say I wasn't there for you.
你敢说我没有陪着你
I was there for you.
我陪着你了
You were not! You flew out.
你没有 你飞走了
I had to fly out. You said it was fine.
我是不得已 你当时说没事
Because what could I say? That it wasn't fine.
那我能说什么 说有事啊
But you were supposed to know that it wasn't fine.
但你应该知道你不该走
How? Oh, God, it's like we never left each other.
怎么知道 天哪 我们怎么就像从来没分开过似的
You know... thanks.
你知道... 谢谢
I just thought
我只是以为
I had done two years of my life well,
我生命中有两年过得不错
that's all.
仅此而已
2006...
2006年
and seven.
和07年
You did do it well.
你确实做得不错
Sometimes it's too late.
只是有时 为时已晚
One, two, three, four...
一 二 三 四
How is she?
她表现如何?
Not what I expected.
与我预想的不同
Is that good? It is.
好不好? 好
So... I met your son earlier.
对了 我见到你儿子了
I know. He said.
我知道 他说了
I was lame.
我表现得很蹩脚
I was babbling.
胡言乱语的
He didn't say that.
他没那么说
I was.
我确实是
So... do you want me to meet them?
你希望我见见他们吗
What?
什么
No.
不
I mean, formally.
我是说 正式的
I know. No.
我知道 不
You sure?
你确定吗
Because I could probably make a good impression.
我很可能会给他们留下好印象哦
That's okay.
不用了
Thanks.
谢谢了
I mean, really thanks, Will.
真的谢谢了 威尔
But it's not necessary.
不过不必了
Okay. Good.
行 好
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表