May I?
我可以坐下吗
Oh. Uh, no, sorry.
不好意思
I'm, uh, saving them.
这两个座位我占了
This isn't a game, Mr. Stack.
这不是游戏 斯塔克先生
I didn't say it was.
我没说是
You're treating it like it is.
你对待它如同儿戏
I'm treating it with all the respect it deserves.
因为它只配让我如此对待
Mr. Stack?
斯塔克先生?
Mr. Dylan Stack? Yes. Present.
迪伦·斯塔克先生? 我是
Hi, I'm Alicia Florrick.
你好 我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克
We spoke on the phone. Yes. Nice to meet you.
我们通过电♥话♥ 是 很高兴认识你
This is a mistake, Mr. Stack.
这是一个错误 斯塔克先生
You walk through that door, we can't help you.
只要你走进那道门 我们就帮不了你了
Well, what if I walk through that door?
如果我走那道门呢
What was that about?
刚刚那是在做什么
Posturing.
摆姿态
Before we begin, Mr. Stack,
在我们开始之前
I just want to warn you
我想预先提醒你
that we are a full-service firm.
我们是一家综合服务律所
We don't really take walk-ins.
一般不接受直接访客
Oh, well, I'm... I'm not technically a walk-in.
我不算直接访客
I called you.
我给你打过电♥话♥
Yes, ten minutes ago, saying you were walking in.
是 十分钟之前 说你要直接来访
Sorry. I don't like reservations.
抱歉 我不喜欢预约
I can pay. For...?
我可以付钱 需要我们做什么
Keeping me out of jail.
保证我不去坐牢
Are you in danger of going to jail?
你面临牢狱之灾吗
Yes. The two men out there are federal agents from the Treasury.
是 外面那两名男子是财政部的联邦干员
They've been following me for the last two days.
他们跟了我两天了
Why?
为什么
I won't reveal the name of my client.
我不愿泄露我客户的姓名
Okay. Oh, no, II mean...
没问题 不是的 我的意思是
that's why they're following me.
这是他们跟着我的原因
Hello.
你们好
If you're agents from the U.S. Treasury
如果你们是国家财政部的干员
and I ask to see your badges,
若我要求你们出示证章
you have to show me them, correct?
你们必须给我看 对吧
May I see your badges, gentlemen?
我可以看看你们的证章吗 先生们
Actually, could you hold them higher?
能不能举高点
I practice digital information law in New York.
我是纽约一名数字信息法律师
The U.S. Treasury wants to arrest one of my clients,
国家财政部想逮捕我一位客户
a client who asked that I maintain his anonymity.
这位客户要求我维持他的匿名状态
This is a subpoena to submit to questioning,
这张传票要求我接受询问
or be imprisoned for 18 months.
不然就要被监禁18个月
Why have you come to us?
你为什么来找我们呢
To you, actually.
是来找你
The rumor is you've had your own dealings with the Treasury.
传说你自己和财政部打过交道
Dealings in which you came out the victor.
你是胜出者
Well, I think that's a bit of an exaggeration.
这有点夸大其词了
And as I was saying, we do have a pretty stable client...
我刚在说 我们有相当稳定的客户...
I don't like credit cards or checks.
我不喜欢信♥用♥卡♥和支票
That's a lot of money.
这是很大一笔钱
It is.
没错
Is it counterfeit? No, why?
是假♥钞♥吗 不是 怎么了
Well, the involvement of the U.S. Treasury
牵涉到国家财政部
would suggest some reason for... concern.
我们有理由...担心
No. They're after my client for... something else.
不是 他们追查我的客户是为了别的原因
And what is that?
什么原因
He invented a new currency.
他发明了一种新的货币
Really?
是吗
How did he do that?
怎么发明的
He invented Bitcoin.
他发明了比特币
It's a... digital currency.
这是一种数字货币
It's traded and spent online.
通过网络进行交换和花费
Yes. I've read about it.
我读过到相关新闻
Well, according to the FBI,
联邦调查局说
it is a violation of federal law for individuals
个体创造私人货币或者货币系统
to create private coin or currency systems.
是违反联邦法律的
I think the Treasury feels... threatened.
我想财政部是感觉受到了威胁
Bitcoin?
比特币?
Yes. It's an online currency.
是 一种网上货币
But he's not going to pay us in Bitcoin, is he?
他不会付给咱们比特币吧
No, he's got cash. Lots of it, in fact.
不会 他有现金 非常多的现金
I don't know, Diane. It's the U.S. Government.
我不知道 戴安 这可是美国政♥府♥
We swore off these Charge- of-the-Light-Brigade suits.
咱们发过誓 不接以卵击石的案子
We swore off the ones based on idealism.
只限于那些基于理想主义的
This one has cash. And I know how that sounds.
这个案子有现金 我知道这听上去什么感觉
Okay.
好吧
But let's not stick our necks out too far.
但咱们别捅得太狠了
When we poke the bear?
"以卵击石"变成"捅马蜂窝"了?
I'm tired. I mix metaphors when I'm tired.
我累了 我一累就容易混用比喻
How's it going?
你那边怎么样了
Well, she sure is different.
她无疑挺与众不同
You can always get Kurt Leventhal.
你可以改找科特·莱文瑟
I have his number right here.
我这里就有他的号♥码
No. I rolled the dice.
不 我赌了这一把
Hey, what time are they...
他们什么时候...
Oh. Here they are. Hello. Here I go.
他们来了 你们好 人来了
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默的
This way. You visit me in prison?
这边走 你会来探监吗
Every Friday.
每周五必到
I'm putting on a good face.
我装得镇静自若
I'm actually kind of terrified.
其实我心里有点恐慌
That makes sense.
也难怪
I thought you were gonna say something comforting,
我以为你会安抚我几句
like, "Don't be."
比如"不要恐慌"之类的
Sorry.
抱歉
Well, I guess the truth is comforting, too.
我想实话也有安抚作用
Sorry to keep you waiting, Mr. Stack.
抱歉让你久等了 斯塔克先生
We have agreed to take your case.
我们同意接你的案子
Oh. That's great. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢
But we can't receive the cash.
但我们不收现金
We need a cashier's check.
要现金支票
Yep.
是
Only in America is greater abstraction more desirable.
只有在美国 越抽象的东西 大家越喜欢
I am so sorry.
真对不起
They found asbestos in my office.
他们在我办公室发现了石棉(石棉可致病)
This is fine, thank you.
就在这儿挺好 谢谢
Mr. Gardner, this is a proffer session.
加德纳先生 这只是一次免诉供述协商
It's completely...
绝对不会...
Would you like something to drink?
你想要点喝的吗
No, thank you.
不用 谢谢
It's completely off the record.
绝对不会公开
If you give me... How about you two?
如果你能给我... 你俩要吗
Oh, I'm fine. No, thank you.
不用 不用 谢谢
Well, do you mind if I have something?
介意我喝点东西吗
I didn't have breakfast.
我早饭没吃
Oh, and, um... we have blankets,
我们有毯子
you know, if anybody's cold.
你们冷的话 可以用得上
Hi.
喂
Just one morning shake, please.
一份早晨奶昔就够了
Thanks.
谢谢
Sorry. Go ahead.
抱歉 继续说
If you supply us with truthful information
如果你能就你所知范围
as to your knowledge about judicial criminal conduct,
为我们提供有关司法犯罪行为的真实信息
we'll close this investigation against you.
我们将撤销对你的调查
No grand jury.
你无需面对大陪审团
Does that make sense? It does.
你明白我的意思吗 明白
The... the name of your bookie was...
你庄家的姓名是
...was Jonathan Meade, is that correct?
乔纳森·米德 对吗
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表