you are far out of line here.
你的行为远远越界了
In fact, I don't even think there is a line...
事实上 可以说很过分了
But is it true? Mr. Burke did come to me
但那是真的吗 伯克先生是有找过我
and asked if we needed more from him, and I said we did not.
问是否需要更多信息 我说不用
He discovered Officer Zimmerman took a gun
他发现 齐默尔曼警官
from the jewelry store robbery into evidence,
将珠宝店抢劫案的一把枪纳入证物
but never inventoried it.
却从未上交
Mrs. Florrick, that is not yours to assert.
福瑞克夫人 那不是你该提的
Correct. It is Mr. Burke's.
对的 这是伯克先生应该陈述的
We have heard enough from Mr. Burke.
我们听伯克先生的信息也够多了
I move that we recall.
我提议重新召回
Okay, fine.
好吧
That's the way we do things here.
就按规则来
All those in favor of Mrs. Florrick's motion
同意福瑞克夫人的提议
to recall Mr. Burke, please signify by saying, "Aye."
召回伯克先生的人 请说 赞成
Aye.
赞成
Aye.
赞成
Five to two.
五比二
Unfortunately, you need a majority.
不幸的是 需要多数人同意才通过
Aye.
赞成
I'm here to determine the truth.
我是来确定真♥相♥的
I can't do that unless I listen to everything.
我得听取所有信息 不然我无法下决定
Aye.
赞同
Aye.
赞同
I'm not bitter.
我不会去怨恨
Bitterness is for losers.
怨恨是失败者做的事
You tell me-- why should I give someone else a leg up, huh?
你跟我说的 我♥干♥嘛要让别人占上风
I see you're busy here.
你现在很忙吧
No, no. David, what do you need?
不 大卫 你需要什么
Howard, do you mind? Oh, sure.
霍华德 可以先回避下吗 当然
Push me here, push me there.
把我推来挡去
Right. Take two steps that way.
对了 往那边走吧
Sorry to interrupt your schmoozing,
不好意思打扰你们的闲谈
but do you know that Diane is digging this firm's grave
你知道吗 戴安为了维护你
because of her loyalty to you?
正在拖垮这个公♥司♥
No. I didn't know that.
我不知道
Will, I always liked you.
威尔 我一直很喜欢你
I thought you were smart.
我认为你很聪明
But this firm is not owned by you or Diane,
但这个公♥司♥不仅仅归你和戴安所有
and she is treating it like it is.
但她却这么认为
She's not making smart business or legal decisions.
她所做的决定 不明智也不合法
And what are the smart decisions?
那明智的决定是什么
She needs help at the top.
她身在高层需要帮助
She is overwhelmed,
她招架不住了
and she can't ask for help because she's holding the spot for you.
但为了给你保留那个位子 她不能求助
You want me to support you to replace me?
你想让我支持你 来取代我
No. I want you to tell Diane
不 我希望你可以告诉戴安
to make smart decisions not based on loyalty.
要做明智的决定 而不能单靠义气
Alicia, I'm so thrilled.
艾丽西娅 我很高兴
But why didn't you go through me?
但你为什么不通过我来办理呢
Marina. What?
马瑞娜 什么
Why didn't you do the sales contract through me?
你为什么不让我来办理你的购买♥♥合同
What sales contract? For the house.
什么购买♥♥合同 购♥房♥♥合同
I saw it cross my desk.
合同在我桌上
But why did you use Shirley?
你为什么让雪莉办理
I didn't.
我没有
I didn't get the house.
我没买♥♥到房♥子
I couldn't beat the offer.
我出不了更高的价格
Well, I'm looking at the file right here.
我现在正看着这份文件呢
"Florricks." I mean, how many Florricks are there?
写着福瑞克 我们这姓福瑞克的有几个
Two.
两个
Two Florricks.
两个姓福瑞克的
Oh, I see-- your husband.
我知道了 是你丈夫
That's great.
太棒了
You got the house.
你买♥♥到房♥子了
Congratulations.
恭喜
Alicia? Hello?
艾丽西娅 在吗
Why are you doing this? Doing what?
你为什么这么做 做什么
Holding my seat for me.
保留我的位子
Do you want me not to?
你不希望我这么做吗
I don't want you holding my seat
我不希望你出于义气考虑
out of some misguided sense of loyalty.
保留我的位子
Well, you'd do the same.
你也会这么做的
No, I wouldn't.
不 我不会
No, you would, because it's smart.
你会的 因为这才是明智之举
David Lee, Julius and Eli are children
大卫·李 朱利叶斯和伊莱就像孩子
who have been told they can't have a toy,
这个职位就像是玩具
which makes them want it even more.
告诉他们不能要 他们却更想要
But if they got it, they would just break it,
如果他们得到 就会毁了它
which is why we have to keep it out of their reach.
所以我们不能让他们碰它
Good.
很好
As long as you're doing it because it's smart.
只要你是出于明智的选择就行
Always.
向来如此
I think Julius is joining forces with Eli.
我想朱利叶斯和伊莱联手了
Yes, they've requested another partner vote.
是的 他们还争取了另一张选票
Any ideas?
有什么想法
One.
有一个
Really? Well, let's hear it.
真的 洗耳恭听
Peter, when you get this, can you call my cell?
彼得 接到电♥话♥请给我回电好吗
I need to talk to you about something as soon as you can.
有空的话 我需要跟你谈点事情
I just wish, if accusations of a drop gun were made,
我只希望 如果有人要指控我将黑枪栽赃给受害者
they'd be made to my face.
就当面指控我吧
Oh, I wouldn't say they've risen to the level of accusations.
我不想说已经上升到了指控的程度
They're just... provocative questions.
只不过是... 有争议的问题
Now, you were questioned
现在 你被询问了
about a drop gun, weren't you, Officer?
关于栽赃黑枪的事 是吗 警官
Yes. And when was that?
是的 什么时候的事
After the IPRA investigation,
在IPRA调查之后
I was questioned by the State's Attorney's office.
州检办询问了我
By whom...
是...
in the State's Attorney's office?
州检办的什么人询问的
ASA Matan Brody and Deputy ASA Cary Agos.
助理检察官马坦·布罗迪和副检察官凯里·艾格斯
And they decided not to prosecute?
他们决定不起诉
Yes, they took their findings to the State's Attorney, Peter Florrick,
是的 他们把调查结果拿给州检察官彼得·福瑞克
and he decided there wasn't enough to prosecute.
他裁决起诉证据不足
But you could see
但你能看出来
why I would take these charges of a gun drop with some sense of outrage.
我为什么对栽赃黑枪的指控有点恼火
Of course you wanted him back.
当然你想让他回来
So you could lay this at the feet of my husband,
所以你能把我丈夫牵扯进来
and I would have to recuse myself.
我就不得不要求回避
Oh, no, you're not going to recuse yourself.
不 你别要求回避
In fact, I move this panel deny any recusal.
事实上 我提议陪审团拒绝任何回避要求
Mrs. Florrick, this is not about you.
福瑞克女士 这不关乎你
Your questions have woken up this panel to its duty.
你的质疑激发陪审团开始履行自己的职责
We're just following the evidence where it takes us,
我们只是遵循证据的指引
and if it takes us to
如果证据导向了
an inappropriate decision in the State's Attorney's office,
州检办的某个不妥的决定
so be it.
那也没办法
So we question the ASAu3000who questioned Officer Zimmerman.
那我们传唤审问齐默尔曼警官的助理检察官
There you are.
你来啦
Here I am.
我来了
Oh, you wanted to get my attention
你想引起我的注意
I don't want you to get the wrong idea, Kalinda.
我不希望你误会 凯琳达
The IRS caht your little freelance problem.
国税局对你的自♥由♥职业有质疑
I just picked up the ball.
我就是顺水推舟
And where are you carrying this... ball?
你在哪顺水推... 舟的
Let's have diner, and we can talk.
我们一起吃晚餐吧 好好聊聊
No. Let's talk here.
不 就在这里聊吧
No, it's too crowded here.
不 这里人太多
I know a nice, intimate restaurant off Lincoln.
我知道林肯街那边有家不错的餐厅 很温馨
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表