Oh, hey, Cary.
嘿 凯里
How are you doing? Good.
你还好吗 很好
You seem to be, too.
你看起来也不错
Oh, it's just from being liaison to Eli Gold.
我只是在这里帮伊莱·戈德做联♥系♥人
As soon as he's back on the campaign trail,
只要他开始竞选游说
I'll be out there with everyone else. Where are you?
我就出去和大家一起了 你办公室在哪
I'm out there with everyone else.
在外面和大家一起
Well, then you'll have company.
那你会有伴了
Canning. Oh, Cary.
坎宁来了 哦 凯里
Good to have you back. Thank you.
欢迎你回来 谢谢
The Veriscene case-- we're in the middle of negotiations.
维洛欣的案子 我们要谈判了
Yeah, go for it. I know my way around.
明白 去吧 我能找到路
We're not committing to an offer yet,
我们还没定出具体价格
but if you have a number, we'll listen.
但若你们要开价 我们愿意听听
Mr. Canning, are you with us?
坎宁先生 你在听吗
Oh, I'm sorry, I was just texting my lawyer.
抱歉 我在给我的律师发信息
It's funny, isn't it, lawyers having lawyers?
很有意思吧 律师的律师
And my lawyer probably has a lawyer, too.
而我的律师可能还有个律师
We should all be getting progressively smaller, like matryoshka dolls.
我们或许就像俄♥罗♥斯♥套娃那样一个比一个小
Yes. So are we negotiating, or what are we doing?
没错 我们要谈判吗 还是怎样
No, we're negotiating.
我们要谈判
I-I think I have an offer for you.
我...我想我可以开个价
A one-time offer.
但仅本次有效
Zero? Really?
零 真的吗
you have five minutes to decide whether to take it.
你们有5分钟时间决定是否接受
I see. And if we don't,
明白了 但若我们不接受
you have a bomb or something?
你会拿出个炸♥弹♥之类的吗
Sort of.
差不多吧
Hi. We're all here. Where are you?
我们都到了 你在哪
Just changing. I'll be right in.
换衣服 马上就到
The rashs back, Michael.
疹子复发了 迈克尔
I know. I'm trying the ointment three times a day.
知道 我每天会用三次药膏
You have to stop eating so much spicy food.
你不能再吃那么多辛辣食物了
Yes. No more Thai food for you.
没错 不能再吃泰国菜了
Oh, please, it's just poop.
拜托 只是大便而已
You shovel the stuff all day, buddy.
你每天都在帮人处理这东西 兄弟
Oh, God.
哦 天呐
Patti Nyholm.
帕蒂·尼霍姆
Well, look at you. And you.
看看你吧 看看你
Poster child for Motherhood Today.
突然要做模范妈妈了
You have no changing tables in the restroom, Will.
你的休息室里没有换洗台 威尔
It's a lawsuit waiting to happen.
这会招来诉讼的
Yep, doing our part to suppress the birth rate.
对 而我不过是在为抑制出生率做贡献
So, I need some legal advice on my contract.
我需要在婚约上咨♥询♥些法律意见
Oh, my God, wait.
哦天呐 稍等
You can't practice law anymore.
你不能执业了
What was I thinking?
我是在想什么啊
No, thank you.
不要了 谢谢
I'll be right out, Michael.
我马上有事 迈克尔
This'll take a few minutes.
需要几分钟
That must be reall hard on you, Will,
你的日子肯定很艰难 威尔
just sitting around watching all these lawyers
只能坐着看那些律师们工作
while you're, what, surfing the Web?
而你...干什么 在网上度日如年
Clipping coupons?
还是剪优♥惠♥券消磨时间
What's up, Patti?
怎么了 帕蒂
A lawsuit. Really? Which one?
诉讼的事 是吗 哪件
A new one. It'll be great being on opposite sides again,
新的 再次和你交手感觉真好
dusting it up...
把你们打个落花流水
Oh, wait. Darn it.
哦 等等 真讨厌
You're not a lawyer anymore.
你都不是律师了
I keep forgetting.
我老是忘了
So sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
Here's my lawyer now.
我的律师来了
Ms. Nyholm, I believe you know everybody.
尼霍姆夫人 相信你都认识
I think I do. Hello.
确实认识 大家好
How are your negotiations going? Well, I don't know,
谈判进行的如何了 不知道
I gave them five minutes to agree to my settlement offer,
我给了他们5分钟时间来考虑接受我的条件
and that time is up... now.
现在 时间到了
We're suing you.
我们要起诉你们
On behalf of LOC Pharmaceuticals, makers of Veriscene and Elvatyl.
代表维洛欣和艾哇泰的制♥造♥商LOC药业
And their insurer, LifeState.
以及他们的保险公♥司♥ 生命保险
We joined forces to sue you for $50 million
我们联合向你们索赔5千万美金
for fraud and malicious prosecution.
理由是欺诈与恶意控告
Come on, this is harassment.
得了吧 你这是骚扰
Is that you legal opinion, Will?
这是你的法律意见吗 威尔
No, it's mine.
不 是我的意见
Your company doesn't like being sued,
要是你们公♥司♥不喜欢被人告
try making products that don't kill and maim people.
就别生产对人致残致死的药
Here's a better idea--
我有个更好的主意
stop intentionally and wrongfully instituting legal proceedings
别再故意恶意地起诉
you know are without merit.
你明知没有法律依据
We were just awarded $25 million,
我们刚被判获赔2500万
I'd call that merit.
这就是法律依据
No. I would call that judicial bbery.
不 这是司法贿赂
Oops.
糟了
Is that a sensitive topic?
这算是敏感话题吗
This case was built for a jury.
这案子本该由陪审团审理
You requested a bench trial.
你却请求法官直接审理
It's a million-dollar case,
你们的诉讼请求才1000万不到
and your basketball buddy awarded you $25 million.
而你的球友却判给你们2500百万
I was cleared by a grand jury. No.
大陪审团已还我清白 不
You weren't indicted by a grand jury.
大陪审团是决定不起诉你
You gamed the system; I know you, Will.
你玩弄司法制度 我了解你 威尔
You can't do that with me. Or with me.
你对我来这套没用 对我也是
That's right. We're the dream team.
没错 我们是梦幻组合
Jackie?
杰姬
Mr. Gold?
戈德先生
Hi.
你好
Peter said you were here.
彼得说你进医院了
Shouldn't you be in synague?
你不是应该在犹太会堂吗
Uh... no.
不是
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Better. Good.
好多了 那就好
Then I won't feel bad about saying this.
那我说这话就不内疚了
Your son is going to lose.
你儿子要输了
Without Alicia, he will lose the governorship.
没有艾丽西娅 他会输掉州长竞选
Uh, I-I don't know...
我不知道
She was on our side,Jackie.
她是我们这边的人 杰姬
Alicia was offering to help Peter, then you got involved.
艾丽西娅本来在帮助彼得 结果被你搅和了
How did I get involved?
我怎么搅和了
This friggin' house!
就那要命的房♥子
My God, I've never heard
天 我这辈子
so much real estate talk in all my life.
都没听人扯过那么多房♥地♥产♥的事
If their separation goes wide, everything collapses.
如果他们分居的事传了出去 就什么都毁了
Eli, what do you want?
伊莱 你想怎么样
I want you to apologize to her.
我要你向她道歉
Your son will not win without Alicia,
没有艾丽西娅的帮助你儿子赢不了
and I will not manage this campain without her.
没有她这次竞选我也应付不来
So say, "I'm sorry" even if you don't believe it.
去说对不起 哪怕你违心的
I dreamt I died.
我曾梦到自己死了
Everybody just did what they always did.
人们还是像往常一样
They didn't care.
他们都不在乎
Um, do you want me to get you a nurse or some.
要我帮你叫个护士什么的吗
Are you religious?
你信教吗
Am I, um... I...
我吗 我
I thought Jews believed in God.
我以为犹太人都信上帝
Yes, we all do; Every one of us.
是的 我们都信上帝 每个人都信
I don't want to die.
我不想死
I'll get you a nurse.
我帮你叫护士
I don't want to die.
我不想死
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表