Why don't you like me?
你为什么不喜欢我
You killed your wife.
你杀死了你妻子
And there's nothing I can do about that?
我没法改变你对我的看法吗
Testify.
作证吧
Would that help you?
那会帮到你吗
It would help 40 families suing Hammett Aerospace.
会帮助40个家庭起诉汉密特航♥空♥
Yes, and I'm sure they're all adorable, but...
是 我肯定他们都很可爱 不过...
will it help you?
能帮到你吗
Yes.
是的
Then, of course, I'll help.
那么 当然 我会帮忙
Oh, thank you for waiting.
谢谢你 久等了
Work.
工作
Um... I think you're doing a great job as a tutor.
我想你作为家教 做的很好
I just...
我只是...
Do you, um, want something? You want a latte or...
你 想喝什么 想要拿铁咖啡还是...
Oh, no.
不用
So, these... videos,
那 这些... 视频
um, that you make, these dance videos, um,
你做得那些 跳舞的视频
they're just...
它们只是...
How old are you, Jennifer?
你多大了 詹尼弗
I'm 22.
22岁
And you and Grace have become friends?
你却和格蕾丝成为了朋友?
Yes. And these, um,
是的 那这些...
dance... videos, uh,
跳舞... 视频
are f...
是...
um, what are they for?
这些东西为了什么拍的
The Internet.
网络
You make money off of them?
这些东西挣钱吗
No.
不挣
You just do them?
就是做视频吗
Yes.
是的
I don't understand.
我不明白
I like doing them.
我喜欢做视频
Okay. Um, Jennifer, I...
好吧 詹尼弗 我...
I just want you to be a tutor.
我只想让你做家教
Okay? I-I want you to work with Grace on her homework.
好吗 我 我想让你帮格蕾丝做家庭作业
I don't want Grace making these videos with you anymore.
不想再让格蕾丝跟你做这些视频
Okay.
好吧
Is that it?
就这些吗
Yes.
是的
Oh, my God, you're good!
我的上帝 你真棒
Thanks.
谢谢夸奖
So, Adam Spellman,
那么 亚当·斯佩曼
a Democrat, really gave money
这个民♥主♥党员 真的出钱
to support the Defense of Marriage Act?
支持保卫婚姻法案了?
His wife did-- she's a devout Baptist,
他妻子做的 她是个虔诚的浸信会教♥徒♥
and knew it would be a problem.
也知道这么做有问题
That's why the money came through her company.
所以把钱通过自己的公♥司♥转出
And then they tried to hide it.
然后他们想把痕迹抹掉
I mean, I think this is good that the DNC
我是说 这是件好事
knows this now, long before the convention.
现在民♥主♥党在大会前早早知道这事了
Yeah. That's very selfless of you.
是 你这么做很无私
Okay, I need you to look into these other names
好的 我还需要你查这些人
they're considering for keynote.
他们也在考虑作主旨发言
They may get in the way. In the way of what?
可能会挡路 挡谁的路
Peter Florrick.
彼得·福瑞克
I didn't know this was for Peter Florrick.
我不知道你在帮彼得·福瑞克竞选
Oh, don't worry, I'll pay out of my own pocket.
不用担心 我会用自己的钱付你薪水
The list.
名单给你
No. But thanks, though.
我不做了 谢谢你
What's wrong? Nothing. I have other work.
怎么了 没什么 我有别的事
Thank you for coming in, Caitlin.
感谢你来参加面试 凯特琳
No, thank you-- this is so cool.
该说感谢的是我 多谢给我这机会
Um, a very impressive resume.
简历非常棒 令人印象深刻
You did a summer at Wyler & Wolf in New York.
你在纽约怀沃律所做的暑假实习?
So why us?
为什么申请我们律所
Well, in a word, litigation. Transactional's fine,
简言之 我喜欢诉讼型律所
but litigation is what really turns me on.
交易型律所也不错 但我更喜欢诉讼型的
And the University of Chicago.
芝加哥大学毕业
What turned you on there?
为什么选那儿学习
Moot court.
模拟法庭
It was an opportunity to dig deep into an area of law
在那儿有机会对一个方向进行深入学习
but still keep my feet grounded in something real.
同时保持对现实了解
And did you win?
那你参加模拟法庭赢了吗
Well, my partner and I did.
我和同伴合作赢得了胜利
It was a team effort.
是团队努力的成果
I can work on my own, but I love being part of a team.
我可以独♥立♥工作 但喜欢团队合作
So, after your summer at Wyler, did you get a job offer, or...?
怀沃律所实习之后 你得到工作机会了吗
No. They had a hiring freeze. The economy.
没 他们暂停招聘了 经济状况不良
But I would rather be here, anyway.
不过反正我更喜欢这里
Just an odd question,
下面这个问题可能有点奇怪
it's a question they asked me when I first interviewed here.
我来初次面试的时候也被问过
What's your favorite hobby?
你最大的爱好是什么
Well, I'm embarrassed to say it.
我不太好意思说
Oh, come on, Martha, let's hear it.
说吧玛莎 说来听听
What was your hobby? No, no, no, no
你的爱好是什么 不不不
I'm the one asking the questions here.
是我在问你问题
Okay. I like foreign movies, old movies,
好吧 我喜欢外国电影 老电影
like Truffaut and Godard.
比如特吕福和戈达德的片子
Tramp-boarding.
蹦床滑板
Um...
呃……
wh-what's that?
那是什么活动
Skateboarding on a trampoline,
在蹦床上玩滑板
without wheels.
没有轮子的滑板
I know.
我知道你的意思了
But I can do a double somersault from a full-blown ollie.
但我可以雪地裸体腾空翻720度跟头
To be honest,
说实话
I've had an offer from Canning & Meyers.
我已经收到了坎迈律所的录用通知
But I really do want to work here.
但我真的希望能在这里工作
I like the family spirit.
我喜欢你为家庭牺牲的精神
Well, if you could hold off Canning & Meyers,
如果你没有选择坎迈律所
we can get back to you in a few days.
我们过几天会跟你联♥系♥的
That's great. Thank you, Alicia.
太好了 谢谢你 艾丽西娅
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
You are hearing our testimony from a convict
下面我们将听取来自
housed at the Pine Creek Penitentiary.
松树湾监狱在押人员的证词
Under agreement between the attorneys,
经其辩护律师同意
the questioning will be conducted via closed-circuit video.
这次问讯将以闭路视频形式进行
How's my hair?
我的发型怎么样
It's fine.
挺好的
Y-You might want to cover...
你需要挡一下……
Mm... So are we clear on what you say?
嗯… 清楚你要说什么了吗
I am to answer honestly and completely.
我会把全部情况实话实说的
Yes, but not too completely.
没错 但也要稍注意保留
Just keep your answers short and on point.
回答要简洁 注意重点
How long? About five minutes.
还有多久 大概五分钟
Something...
你俩之间
about you two.
有问题
Some kind of tension there.
你们关系很紧张
What is it?
什么情况
Are you gonna tell him?
要告诉他吗
I would like to just concentrate on his testimony.
我希望他能专注于证言
Oh, come on, you can't leave it like that.
喂 用这种理由搪塞可不行
There won't be any testimony unless you tell me what it is.
你们要不告诉我 我就不作证了
We're lovers.
我们俩是情人关系
We've been keeping it secret for months. Alicia?
我俩秘密交往几个月了 艾丽西娅
I really don't want to talk about it right now.
我现在真的不想说这个
She's breaking up with me for a man who is not worthy of her.
她现在为了个臭男人跟我闹分手
If only it were true.
要是真的就好了
Ready to go.
准备好了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表