This is really the best I can do?
这真是我供得起的最好公♥寓♥了?
In your budget range,
既要在你的预算范围内
near the private school,
又要离私立学校近
in a good neighborhood, yes.
还要在好社区里 就只有它了
But more will come on the market this summer.
但今年夏天还会有更多的房♥源上市
You know what's funny?
知道有意思的事是什么吗
What? I have the perfect place for you.
什么 有一处房♥子很适合你
You do? Where? A house.
真的吗 在哪里 是幢...
In fact, you've seen it.
事实上你早已见过的房♥子
When? Oh, the last time we looked?
什么时候 是我们上次看过的?
No, before that.
不 在这之前
Your house.
你的房♥子
My...?
我的...
The people who bought your old house in Highland Park,
在高地公园曾买♥♥走你旧房♥子的人
they're upside- down on it and very, very motivated.
他们还不起贷款了 非常有意向出♥售♥
No.
不
That's what I thought.
我想也是
It's a little out of your range, anyway.
反正超出了你的预算
Uh, and weird.
也诡异
I mean, it would be weird.
我是说 住回去会很诡异
You had 15 happy years there.
你在那里曾度过快乐的15年
Why would it be weird?
怎么会诡异呢
Because it- it would.
因为就会变成这样
Maybe we're all like salmon,
也许我们就像鲑鱼
just trying to swim upstream to get back to our homes again.
拼命往上游只为了再次回到我们的家中
Oh, there's your cell phone, again.
你又有电♥话♥来了
Diane, hi.
戴安 你好
Yes.
是的
They recalled Sweeney to the stand,
他们重新传唤斯威尼上庭
and the judge overruled my objection.
而法官驳回了我的反对意见
So I think we... Yes, Caitlin already filled me in.
所以我想 对 凯特琳告诉我了
I think her idea is right.
我觉得她的主意不错
Her idea?
她的主意?
Prepping Sweeney.
为斯威尼进行作证预演
You need to question him again on redirect.
你得在二次盘问中质询他
And the only way to avoid further perjury
避免更多伪证的唯一方法就是
is to prep him for it.
为他作预演
It's a tight ethical line he has to walk.
他只能去走这个道德钢丝
Yes, it is.
是的
Good luck with it.
祝你好运
Have Caitlin keep me posted.
记得让凯特琳和我汇报情况
She has good instincts for a first-year, don't you think?
作为一年级律师 她有着很好的直觉
I do.
是的
So, as long as it's my word against hers, I'm fine, right?
只要我的话总是和她的话相反 就没事了对吗
Your word is the problem here.
你说的话就是症结所在
The other lawyer will ask you
对方律师会问你一些
about things that actually happened.
真实已发生过的事
And this time, you have to tell the truth. Of course.
这次你得说实话 当然
We can't advise you, for example,
比如 如果斯威夫特做出一些未经证实的陈述
to dispute Ms. Swift's uncorroborated statements
而你知道它们是真实的
if you know them to be true,
我们无法建议你去进行反驳
or attack Ms. Swift's credibility any chance you get.
也不建议你在任何时候去攻击她的可信度
Yes, I appreciate your not advising me to do those things.
是的 很感激你不建议我这么做
I'll also be asking questions on redirect, Mr. Sweeney,
二次盘问中 我也会问你问题 斯威尼先生
and you need to answer me truthfully. Do you understand?
你必须真实作答 明白吗
That is the only way I can question you.
只有这样 我才能质询你
Scout's honor, Mrs. Florrick.
以童子军的荣誉起誓 福瑞克夫人
Now, if you'll excuse me,
现在 请二位理解
I have to get my beauty rest before court.
我得在开庭前睡个美容觉去
Telling the truth is so... tiring.
说实话实在太...无聊了
This will be good for a laugh.
这会是个大笑话的
Caitlin.
凯特琳
Can I talk to you? Uh, yes.
能跟你说句话吗 当然
We haven't had much of a chance to talk. I know.
我们最近没什么机会说话 我知道
And I want you to take what
我希望你把我下面说的话
I'm about to say as constructive advice from a mentor.
看成是师♥傅♥的建设性建议
Okay.
好的
Don't ever undercut your mentor again.
再也不要拆你师♥傅♥的台
Under... What do you mean?
拆...你在说什么
Your strategy
你的策略
was to prep Sweeney to avoid further perjury?
是帮斯威尼进行作证预演以避免进一步做假证?
Oh, my God. Diane cornered me coming back from court.
哦 天呐 我从法庭回来后戴安找我谈话
She just wanted to know where we were,
她想知道我们进行得如何
and I was just updating her.
而我只是向她汇报了一下进度
I don't want any explanations.
我不想听任何解释
I just want you to be proud
我只是希望你能为
of the way you conduct yourself here.
自己在这里的行为自豪
Being an associate in a law firm, people judge you.
在律所里做律师 人们会评价你
The point is,
关键是
all you want to be judged on is your work.
你得到的评价 应该针对你的工作
Your work.
你自己的工作
I understand. Good.
我明白 很好
I'll see you in court.
我们庭上见
Yes, these are receipts from the Evanston Tavern.
对 这些是埃文斯顿餐厅的收据
I went there often with Ms. Swift in 2008.
我2008年时经常和斯威夫特女士去那里
For what purpose?
去那里做什么
To discuss events she was planning.
讨论她在策划的活动
Given that she was an events planner.
她当时是活动策划
So these were business meetings?
所以这些都是工作会议了
Held 20 miles from your office.
餐厅距你办公室20英里远
Because you couldn't find a single restaurant
你在芝加哥找不到别的餐厅
in Chicago that had a table.
能给你提供一张桌子了吗
Not one that can make an authentic coq au vin, no.
别家没有那么地道的酒烹嫩炸鸡
Mr. Sweeney, isn't it true
斯威尼先生 你是否
that you and Ms. Swift repaired to the bathroom
和斯威夫特女士前往埃文斯顿餐厅的卫生间
at the Evanston Tavern to engage in oral sex?
进行了口♥交♥
Objection, Your Honor. Relevance.
反对 法官阁下 与案情无关
Isn't it relevant whether Mr. Sweeney and Ms. Swift
斯威尼先生和斯威夫特女士是否进行了口♥交♥
engaged in oral sex?
与案情无关吗
Overruled.
反对无效
Mr. Sweeney, please answer the question.
斯威尼先生 请你回答问题
Did I engage in oral sex with Ms. Swift?
我是否和斯威夫特女士进行了口♥交♥
No.
没有
Mr. Sweeney, you realize you are under oath?
斯威尼先生 你知道你发过誓的吧
Your Honor. That'll do, Ms. Adler.
法官阁下 可以了 阿德勒女士
Nothing further, Your Honor.
没有问题了 法官阁下
Just to confirm, Mr. Sweeney,
我想证实一下 斯威尼先生
prior to Ms. Swift's allegations,
在斯威夫特女士的指控之前
no one had ever accused you of
没有人指责你
having a sexual relationship with an employee?
与员工有性关系 对吗
That is correct.
是的
And at the time, no one ever accused you of having a sexual relationship
同时也没人指责你与斯威夫特女士
with Ms. Swift?
有性关系 对吗
And that is correct. Good.
是的 很好
And I want to be clear here.
我想在这里澄清一点
Not only did I never have oral sex with that woman,
我不仅从未与她有过口♥交♥
or any sex, but I was suffering...
或者别的什么性关系 我当时正...
from a skin condition at the time.
被皮肤病折磨
I couldn't have had oral sex.
我不可能和任何人进行口♥交♥
Mrs. Florrick?
福瑞克夫人
Do you have anything further?
你还有问题吗
Your Honor, uh...
法官阁下...
pursuant to the Code of Professional Responsibility,
根据《职业行为规范》
I have no further questions at this time.
我目前没有其它问题了
Their excuses?
他们怎么辩解的呢
No excuses.
他们没有辩解
Just abject apologies.
只是可怜地道歉
Levitas is the head of the financial crimes unit,
李维塔是经济犯罪科的头
and Cooper's a second year who works under him.
库珀是他手下的二年级律师
So his direct supervisor?
是他的直接主管吗
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表