A half a year. Why?
半年吧 怎么了
You supervised the signing of the contract?
你督导了整个签署合同的过程吗
Yes.
是的
What's wrong?
出什么事了
I'm finding some difficulties in the filing.
我在查找备案文档时遇到了困难
There was no rider.
那里没有附加条款
In the hard copy, I know.
纸版确实是没有
You have to check the database.
你得去查数据库
I did.
我查了
I can't find it there, either.
那里我也没有找到
There was a rider.
应该有的
You sure?
你确定吗
I saw her sign it.
我看着她签的
I was there when she signed it.
她签字时 我就在旁边
I had to sign it, too.
因为我也得签字
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Are you sure?
你确定吗
This whole lawsuit depends on that rider.
那附加条款事关这整件案子
Look, it was your first year here.
那时是你来这儿工作的第一年
Is there any chance you could've... No.
有没有可能是你... 不可能
No, I mean, is there any chance
不 我的意思是 你是否
you could've filed it somewhere else?
将它归档到别处了
I don't think so, no.
我觉得不可能
I have to tell Diane.
我得告诉戴安
Wait a minute.
等一下
I'm in the lobby, Alicia. I can't hear.
艾丽西娅 我现在在大厅 听不清楚
I'm on my way up.
我准备上楼了
Well, look who's here.
看看谁来了
Yep.
就是在下
Hi. Mr. Copeland,
你好 考普兰先生
thank you for the poster, but the answer is no.
谢谢你的海报 但我的回答还是不
I'm not interested in having...
我没兴趣...
Would you excuse me? Just for a second.
能容我失陪下吗 就一会
Mr. Dobbs?
是多布斯先生吗
Hello.
你好
Apologies.
非常抱歉
That's not me.
那可不是我
The summons is delivered, sir, when...
传票已送到 先生 当...
The summons is accepted when you acknowledge your name.
一旦承认是本人 就视作你已接受传票
Do you understand?
明白了吗
Please, stop struggling.
所以 别再挣扎了
I'll let you go, Mr. Dobbs,
多布斯先生 只要你保证不反抗
if you promise not to fight.
我就放开你
Now, do you promise not to fight?
你能保证不反抗吗
Yes.
我保证
Just take a few breaths.
深吸几口气
You'll be fine.
你就会没事了
I'll sue your ass!
我要起诉你这混♥蛋♥
That's your first impulse,
这是你的冲动反应
but I've documented everything, and we got witnesses.
但我都记录在案了 而且还有人证
You have been served, Mr. Dobbs.
你被传唤了 多布斯先生
You were saying?
你刚才说什么
That happens all the time?
经常会这样吗
No, no.
没有 没有
Sometimes.
偶尔
Most people are pretty good about it.
大部分人都好好地收下了
I wasn't here to see you.
我不是来找你的
It was the same building; I serve this district.
被传唤对象也在这栋大厦 我负责这个片区
Oh, I see.
我明白了
Well, I... I misunderstood.
我误会了
It was very nice to see you again.
很高兴再见到你
Very nice to see you.
我也是
What happened?
出什么事了
We can't find the rider.
我们找不到附加条款了
I filed it, but we can't find it.
我归档了 但找不到了
The rider was signed.
附加条款是签过名的
I was supervising Alicia;
当时我负责指导艾丽西娅
I know it was signed. Then where is it?
我知道签过名 那它在哪里呢
Would you stop cheering for disaster?
你能不能别那么幸灾乐祸
I'm not cheering for anything.
我没幸灾乐祸
This is an I.T. problem. No, it's not.
这是电脑问题 不是
It's all our problem.
这是我们大家的问题
I'm sorry.
对不起
I know I logged it.
我确实录入了的
It was your first year, Alicia.
那是你入职第一年 艾丽西娅
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yes.
确定
Thank you, Alicia.
谢谢你 艾丽西娅
So, Clause 63?
想对我用第63条?
Yeah. Clause 63.
没错 第63条
People have come after me-- random people, here and there--
找我麻烦的人形形色♥色♥ 层出不穷
but you're the first to do it so baldly.
但你是第一个出手这么直截了当的
Nice office.
办公室不错啊
Thank you. A lot of square footage.
谢谢 面♥积♥不小啊
I don't keep track.
我不知道具体数字
How much are you bringing in each year?
你一年能给律所带来多少进项
I haven't been here long enough to judge.
我来的时间不长 还说不准
Yet you feel comfortable enough to try to get me dumped.
你却还心安理得地想踢我下船
Yeah, I guess I do.
对 是的
Is this a get-to-know- each-other session
我们这是在交心呢
or are we confronting each other?
还是在对峙呢
You are gone.
你完蛋了
You are so gone you might as well clean out your desk.
你彻底完蛋了 你可以收拾桌子了
Really?
真的吗
Uh, why is that?
为什么啊
Because I will insist on it.
因为我一定会赶你走
Oh, no. Mmm. I'm sorry.
不见得 抱歉
You don't Clause 63 me. I Clause 63 you.
没你对我用63条的份 只有我对你用
Yeah, that might've worked at another time,
换个场合你也许有机会
but you screwed up, buddy.
但这次是你搞砸了 兄弟
And people who screw up can't act like they didn't.
谁搞砸了都不能装作没事
They have to act contrite.
而应该有点悔过表现
And just so you know, contrite is not this.
告诉你一声 悔过可不是你这个样子
Okay. This was fun.
好吧 真有意思
Just so you know,
告诉你吧
I was going to leave.
我本来要走了
I had plans to leave.
我本来计划要走
But now you made it worth my while.
但现在 冲着你我要再待上一阵
Nice to meet you. Buddy.
认识你很高兴 兄弟
Do you have a moment?
有空吗
Sure.
当然
Diane has asked me to get your best memory of what happened.
戴安叫我来帮你好好回忆一下事情经过
Sure. Let's go for it.
没问题 我们开始吧
Okay.
好的
Do you remember what time of day the contract was signed?
你记得那天是什么时候签订合同的吗
After refreshing my memory with my day planner.
通过我的日程表回忆
It was signed at 11:00 A.M.
是上午11点签的
I'm sorry, um, I have to ask you this,
抱歉 我必须得问你这个
but where did you go afterward?
签完后你去哪里了
According to my day planner, I had a function at school.
根据我的日程表 我在学校有个活动
Grace's school, an assembly.
格蕾丝的学校 开家长会
And before you left, you filed the contract?
在你离开前 你把合同归档了吗
Yes.
是的
Mrs. Huntley and her lawyer
亨特利夫人及其律师
retained two executed copies and we retained one.
持两份生效副本 我们持一份
Which you filed?
然后你把它归档了?
Yes. In the active drawer.
是的 放在抽屉里
And you made the photocopy or did a paralegal?
是你做的影印本还是助理做的
I did. And I personally filed it in the archive.
我做的 而且我亲自放到了卷宗里
And the rider was separate?
那附加条款是单独放的吗
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表