Yes. I'll go.
是的 我去
Thank you for seeing me.
谢谢您见我
You're welcome, Ms. Scott-Carr.
不客气 斯科特-卡尔女士
Not sure what I can do for you. Well, Your Honor,
不知有何可以效劳 法官阁下
I've been assigned a case involving judicial corruption.
我被委派调查一宗司法腐♥败♥案
Really? Yes.
真的吗 是的
And I was wondering, as a part of my investigation,
作为调查的一部分 我想知道
has any lawyer approached you about a bribe?
是否有律师试图贿赂您
No, no lawyer has.
没有律师贿赂过我
Good. That's... that's good to know.
好 这样最好
Now, you know that bribes are not always...
您知道贿赂并不仅仅是以
in the form of cash. They can often be in form of gifts,
金钱的形式 可能是礼物的
or even the forgiving of debts.
也可能是对债务的免除
Harvard Law Review.
《哈佛法律观察》
This is...
这篇...
my article
是我的论文
on judicial misconduct.
关于司法不公正的
Worth a read sometime.
还是值得读一读的
Please don't confuse my meaning,
请不要误解我的意思
Your Honor.
法官阁下
Due diligence requires some uncomfortable questions.
尽职的调查需要您回答令人不快的问题
Yes. And so does undue influence.
没错 不适当的影响也是如此
Are you suggesting that I'm influencing you?
你的意思是我在影响你的裁判吗
No, I'm suggesting you're attempting to influence me.
不 我的意思是你在试图影响
You were close with Will Gardner.
你和威尔·加德纳走得很近
You used to play in his wednesday night basketball games.
你曾是他周三晚间篮球活动的一员
We've pinpointed these games as a prime nexus
我们认为这个活动
for illegal gambling and bribery.
涉及非法赌博和贿赂
And I am friendly to his partner,
而我在眼下 他的合伙人
Diane Lockhart,
戴安·洛克哈特的案子里
in her current case-- isn't that what you're suggesting?
偏向于她 你是这个意思吗
Yes. And you...
是的 而且你...
are attempting to use your position as a special prosecutor
想利用你特别公诉人的身份
to pressure me to decide for the prosecution
给我施压 让我在这件审理中的案子上
in this ongoing case.
偏向公诉方
Well... that's where you're wrong, sir.
你有一点理解错了 先生
There is no ongoing case.
案子不是审理中了
The verdict is in.
裁决已经做出了
How you doing?
你还好吗
'Cause you're looking a little pale.
你看起来有点不舒服啊
Yep, hands behind your back.
没错 把手背在身后
Kalinda Sharma.
凯琳达·夏尔马
She was brought in a few hours ago. Yes.
她几个小时前被送进来的 稍等
Oh. I'm sorry, ma'am,
不好意思 夫人
but Kalinda Sharma has been transferred.
凯琳达·夏尔马已经被移送了
Where? She took ill,
送去哪了 她病了
and she s transferred to a local hospital for treatment.
被送往当地医院医治了
Come on. This is a game.
别逗了 又是这种把戏
That's all I know, ma'am.
我就知道这么多 夫人
Take it or leave it.
不信就别信
Let me put this to you simply, Cary.
我来跟你说清楚 凯里
Unless you want a lawsuit the likes you've never seen,
除非你想要来场前所未见的诉讼
I would stop this shell game with Kalinda.
就赶紧把凯琳达给我交出来
Because I have three pro bono clients
我有三个法律援助委托人
who have suffered the same transferring of relatives and loved ones,
也都遇到过这种亲友被移送的把戏
and if I can prove a systematic effort
如果我能证明 你们有意地
to elude arraignment and bail hearings,
阻碍传讯和保释听证
well, then we're talking about damages in the millions--
就等着上百万的赔偿金吧
and more importantly,
更重要的是
I'll be naming you personally in that lawsuit.
我会在诉讼中对你个人提出起诉
Hi, Alicia.
你好 艾丽西娅
I am not joking, Cary.
我不是在开玩笑 凯里
You bring Kalinda to me now.
你现在就带凯琳达来见我
Thanks.
谢谢
You found Grace?
你找到了格蕾丝
You found my daughter?
你找到了我女儿
She wasn't lost.
她没失踪
You brought her home.
是你带她回家的
She would have come home on her own.
她自己也会回家的
You told my kids not to tell me. Why?
你跟我孩子们说不要让我知道 为什么
I don't want mess. What mess?
我不想把事情搞复杂 怎么复杂了
Alicia, I haven't changed.
艾丽西娅 我没变
I'm the same person.
还是原来那个我
I... I knew I could help, so I helped, that's all.
我...我知道我能帮上忙 就帮了
Thank you.
谢谢你
You don't have to...
不需要...
No.
不
You didn't have to.
你本不需要做这些事
That'why I'm thanking you.
所以我感谢你
You're welcome.
不客气
Here we all are again.
我们又聚在这里了
What have you got for us today, Ms. Lockhart?
今天带来什么证据了吗 洛克哈特女士
Juror number 12, Your Honor,
12号♥陪审员 法官阁下
Mr. Grant Rudnick.
格兰特·路德尼克先生
He has something he would to say.
有话要说
Uh, yes. Your Honor
是的 法官阁下
I'm sorry, I should have said this before.
很抱歉 我应该早点说出来的
This note was given to me
在陪审团审议室里
in the jury room.
有人把这个字条递给我
Oh, come on,
拜托
Your Honor, this is ridiculous.
法官阁下 这太荒谬了
5324a, Your Honor:
第5324条A款 法官阁下
jury tampering, or bullying,
陪审员干预或被欺凌时
falls well within the judge's right to declare a mistrial.
法官有权宣布裁判无效
I know, I interrupted Mr. Agos.
抱歉 我打断了艾格斯先生
I will go sit down now.
我坐下了
The jury's decided, Your Honor, and the defense
陪审团已做出判决 法官阁下
shouldn't be allowed to keep throwing crap against the wall.
辩方根本不应被允许说这些废话
Thank you, Mr. Agos,
谢谢 艾格斯先生
but I think it's my job to figure out what is crap.
但我想应该由我来确定什么叫废话
Mr. Rudnick,
路德尼克先生
did this threat changed your view of the case?
此威胁改变了你对案件的裁判吗
Your Honor, that's not the point. The mere fact...
法官阁下 这不是重点 就凭...
Ms. Lockhart, I didn't ask you a question.
洛克哈特女士 我没问你
Mr. Rudnick... did this note change your mind about the case?
路德尼克先生 字条改变了你的裁判吗
No. So...
没有 所以
when I polled the jury in court and you said
我在法庭上让陪审团的明确表态时
"Guilty in the first degree," were you telling the truth?
你说"一级谋杀罪名成立" 是真话吗
I guess so, sure.
我想是的 是的
Ms. Lockhart, Mr. Coyne, again...
洛克哈特女士 科因先生
nice effort,
我很赞赏你们的努力
but I deny your request for a mistrial,
但我驳回无效审判的请求
and I ask that you be more circumspect in the future
并且提醒你们
with your approaches to jury members.
之后询问陪审员时请慎重
Damn it!
该死的
What happened?
怎么了
He's afraid to go out on a limb.
他不想担风险
Who threatened you, Mr. Rudnick?
威胁你的是谁 路德尼克先生
Who wrote that? The foreman.
写字条的人是陪审长
I forget his name.
我忘了他的名字了
But it's not like to take it seriously.
但好像不是很认真的威胁
I was just one of the holdouts.
我只是坚持无罪的人之一
And I think he just wanted to finish up that night.
而他只是想当晚结束裁定而已
What? I don't undersnd is,
什么 我不理解了
the foreman was one of the "Not guilty" votes,
陪审长开始也投了"无罪"
and then, after lunch, not only does he change his vote,
但午饭后 他怎么会不仅改变了观点
but he pressures another juror
还给别的陪审员施压
to overturn his vote?
让对方也做出改变
Kalinda, what are you doing?
凯琳达 你在做什么
Anything you want.
你需要我做的事
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表