Okay, we'll try to limit discovery.
好吧 我们要努力缩小信息披露的范围
Kalinda, you do a document sweep.
凯琳达 你去做档案查询
We need to know what skeletons are rattling around.
我们得知道哪些部分有问题
And, Alicia, you're the David Lee wrangler.
艾丽西娅 你去呵护大卫·李
Will, do you have a minute?
威尔 有时间谈一下吗
Thank you, Alicia, Kalinda.
谢谢你们 艾丽西娅 凯琳达
We can't catch a breath, can we?
我们连喘口气的时间都没 是吧
You need to hire a lawyer.
你得请个律师
We can handle this. No.
我们能处理好 我们不行
I mean Wendy Scott-Carr.
我指的是温迪·斯科特-卡尔那事
I have a few names.
我有个推荐律师名单
No, it's all right.
不用 我能搞定
I'm interviewing Jason Cline and Lionel Deerfield.
我即将面试克莱恩和迪尔菲尔德
They're good.
他们很不错
We don't want this to go to a grand jury.
我们不希望这事闹到大陪审团面前去
I know.
我知道
You're okay? I am.
你还好? 很好
If this starts impacting the firm,
如果这件事开始影响律所的利益
we'll have to talk.
我们就需要好好谈谈了
Will, there is nothing we'll ever have to talk about.
威尔 我们不需要谈任何事
This is a State's Attorney witch hunt.
这只是州检察官的政♥治♥迫♥害♥行为
That's all.
仅此而已
We're in this together.
我和你站在一起
It's probably too early to drink.
现在就喝一杯好像还有点早
Another two hours.
再等两个小时吧
You need a lawyer.
你需要个律师
I need a lawyer.
我需要个律师
Thanks for coming in, Jason.
多谢你过来 杰森
I seem to be the State's Attorney's target of the month.
我成了州检察官的本月目标
Yeah. I think this investigation
没错 我觉得这个关于
into judicial bribery is getting more serious.
司法贿赂的调查越来越来真的了
Don't worry. You'll be fine.
不用担心 你会没事的
I will?
会吗
Oh, yeah.
当然
This is a little hiccup.
这只是个暂时的小问题
The State's Attorney just needs to...
州检察官只是需要...
throw its weight around a little bit.
展示一下自己的手腕
What about a grand jury?
那大陪审团呢
Oh. Grand juries.
大陪审团嘛
They're a joke.
他们就是个笑话
I'm a fighter.
我是个斗士
We'll fight them together.
我们去跟他们干一仗
He told me my husband was cheating on me.
他说我丈夫出轨了
He showed me pictures.
他给我看了照片
I was stunned.
我都惊呆了
I trusted my lawyer. I trusted my firm.
我相信了我的律师和我的律所
But your husband did cheat on you?
但你丈夫确实出轨了啊
No. He said he had never met that woman before.
没有 他说他之前从没见过那女人
She sat down next to him and offered to buy a drink.
她在他身边坐下 请了他一杯酒
But this is him kissing her, isn't it?
但照片里是他在吻她 不是吗
It was a peck-- a peck on the cheek.
那只是在脸颊上象征性的一吻
And didn't he say this was a setup by your divorce lawyer?
他还说这些都是被你的律师陷害的 对吗
Would you like to take over the questioning, Mr. Preston?
你想做质询方吗 普雷斯顿先生
No, but I thought we might cut to the chase.
不 但我觉得该谈重点问题了
Okay. Here's the chase.
好的 那我来谈重点
You came to David Lee to divorce your husband?
你当初找大卫·李 是为了离婚吗
No. I came to David Lee for advice.
不 我是找他寻求建议
Is this your signature
这是你在律师-当事人
on the attorney-client retainer agreement?
代理合同上签的字吗
And what does it say on the top there?
合同开头写的什么呢
"Intent to divorce."
自愿离婚
April, did you try
艾波 你在决定离婚前
to reconcile with your husband before the divorce?
曾尝试过和丈夫和解吗
Yes, twice.
试过 两次
And when you told your divorce attorney this?
当你把这种想法告诉律师时 他怎么说
He showed me these pictures.
他给我看了这些照片
Of course, I showed her the pictures.
当然 我给她看了照片
She was wanting to reconcile with the bum.
她想跟那个混♥蛋♥和好
And you didn't want that?
而你不希望这样 是吗
If I'm a shoe salesman and you come to buy shoes,
如果我是个卖♥♥鞋商人 你来买♥♥鞋
it's not my job to talk you out of it.
我没理由说服你不要买♥♥吧
It's my job to find a good shoe for you.
我的工作是给你找双好鞋
Twice, she tried to reconcile.
她两次尝试和好
Twice, she came to you to call off the divorce.
她两次来找你撤销离婚诉讼
Twice, you convinced her not to.
你两次说服了她不要撤销
Because he was shtupping a stripper.
因为她丈夫和一个脱衣舞娘有染
That was not proven. Mr. Huntley denies...
这并无证据 亨特利先生否认...
Oh, my God. He does?
哦天呐 他否认
How could I have been so mistaken?
我怎么犯了这么大的错哟
Mr. Lee was speaking sarcastically.
李先生在讽刺
Who do you call a true friend?
你认为什么样的人是真正的朋友呢
The one who sees your husband shtupping a stripper
看到你丈夫跟脱衣舞娘上♥床♥后告诉你的人呢
and says nothing, or the one who says something?
还是什么都不说的人
Did you hire the stripper?
你雇的那个脱衣舞娘吗
Did I what? Did I hire this woman? Are you crazy?
我什么 我雇的脱衣舞娘? 你疯了吗
Please, answer the question.
请正面回答这个问题
No, I did not hire the stripper.
不 我没有雇她
You perjure yourself in here, sir,
你如果在这里作伪证
it's the equivalent of perjuring yourself court.
效果等同于在法庭上作伪证
Thank you.
多谢你
Go ahead and ask the question again.
你重问一遍问题吧
Did you hire this woman?
你雇了这个女人吗
No, I did not hire the stripper pictured in those photos.
不 我没有雇照片里的那个脱衣舞♥女♥
I did lose my virginity when I was 14.
但我却在14岁时失去了童贞
I do have a secret crush on Jacqueline Onassis.
而且我暗恋杰奎琳·欧纳西[肯尼迪夫人]
Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢
I didn't cry when the Challenger exploded.
挑战者号♥航♥天♥飞机爆♥炸♥时 我没哭
Thank you.
谢谢
Basically, you're in trouble.
你有麻烦了
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm not here to sugarcoat it, Will.
我不想捡好听的话哄你 威尔
You hire me, I'll give it to you straight.
你要雇用我 我就实话实说
They're investigating you for arranging bribery,
他们调查你行贿
and from the sound of it, they have something.
看上去 他们手上有些证据
They have circumstantial something.
他们有些间接证据
For a grand jury, that's enough.
对于大陪审团来说 那些足够了
And your defense?
你打算怎么辩护
Turn evidence.
检举同犯 争取立功
Against who? I don't have anything.
检举谁 我什么证据都没有
Everybody has something.
肯定有
Give it to them.
展示出来就是了
For a lighter sentence.
换取较轻的刑罚
How light?
多轻的刑罚
Two years, maybe.
或许两年
Probation?
缓刑吗
No. Minimum security.
不 最低警戒监狱
Loss of your law license.
吊销律师执照
I could never practice law again?
那我再也不能从事律师行业了吗
That's right.
是的
God, you're a bundle of laughs.
天呐 你真会说笑
Yep.
是的
Old age.
年纪大了
My cynicism seeping through like oil through a garden of leaves.
这股子愤世嫉俗挡都挡不住
Are you guys being sued?
你们被起诉了吧
I saw Burl Preston out there.
我看到伯尔·普雷斯顿在这儿了
Good-bye, Lionel.
再见 莱昂内尔
Thank you.
谢谢
Is it true?
是真的吗
What? The Challenger?
什么 关于挑战者号♥航♥天♥飞机的事吗
Yes, I didn't cry.
是的 我没哭
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表