You brought them to me.
你把他们引向了我
You go down, you're not taking me.
你栽了 别想拉我垫背
Okay, I can see there is some kind of strategy going on here.
好吧 看得出来你俩正在搞点小阴谋
We can't say.
不能跟你说
I just want to know one thing.
我只想知道一件事
Is it illegal?
是非法的吗
No. Good.
不是 那就好
You two behave now.
你俩乖乖的哦
Yeah? I just wanted to see how you're doing.
怎么了 就是问问你怎么样了
I'm good.
我很好
Up next. Probably another 30 minutes.
下个就到我 大概再等30分钟
Are you...?
你是不是
I'm fine.
我没事
No, are you taking the Fifth?
不是 你会援引第五修正案吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Elsbeth thinks I should.
埃尔斯贝特认为应该这样
It's the smart move.
这是明智之举
Will... I'm sorry.
威尔 我很抱歉
Don't be. I am.
别这样 我说真的
Well, then be sorry because it's happening.
你可以为我的窘境感到遗憾
Don't be sorry because of anything else.
不要因为别的事情抱歉
Okay. Do good.
好吧 好好表现
Always.
一向如此
Well, well, it's family law, darkening my halls.
看呀看呀 家庭法大神光临 蓬荜黯然啊
Nora, could you ask Caitlin to come in here, please?
诺拉 请叫凯特琳过来好吗
Something fell off my desk.
有东西掉我桌子底下了
So...
那么
So...
那么
Caitlin's not cleaning this up.
凯特琳不会给你收拾的
Oh, yes, she is.
不 她得给我收拾
It's such a double-edged sword, isn't it?
真是一把双刃剑 对吧
Nepotism gets you the job, but then you catch all the poop
裙带关系帮你得到了工作 但你从此就得
your uncle should. "Poop"?
替叔叔擦屁♥股♥ 擦屁♥股♥?
I'm trying not to swear so much.
我在努力少骂点脏话
How's the campaign going for Peter Florrick?
彼得·福瑞克的竞选活动进行得如何
I hope well.
我希望还不错
Because his wife and I have been chatting.
因为我和他妻子聊过
As her divorce lawyer,
作为她的离婚律师
of course, attorney-client privilege applies,
律师-委托人保密特权当然适用
and I can't really share anything,
所以我什么都不能告诉你
but, uh, I hope the campaign is going well.
但我希望竞选活动进行得顺利
Yes, Mr. Gold?
你找我吗 戈德先生
Oh, hi.
噢 你也在
Hi, Caitlin. How are you?
凯特琳 你好吗
Good. Uh, what was it you needed?
挺好 你需要我做些什么
No, nothing. Eli's fine.
不用了 伊莱没事
Okay.
好的
Well, give a call if you need anything.
如果你需要任何事请尽管找我
And I have your xeroxes.
你交给我的文件我复印好了
Thanks, Caitlin.
辛苦了 凯特琳
There's not much I love in life. I like money.
生活中我爱的东西不多 我喜欢钱
I don't love money. Is this going to be long?
但不至于爱钱 你不会要长篇大论吧
But I do love my niece.
但是我爱我的侄女
She is all that is good in the world.
她集♥合♥了世界上所有的美好于一身
And I think you ought to clean that up.
我认为你应该自己收拾桌上的烂摊子
Good afternoon, Mr. Gardner.
下午好 加德纳先生
Ms. Scott-Carr.
下午好 斯科特-卡尔小姐
Shall we start from the beginning here?
我们需要从头开始吗
Did you meet with Judge Parks yesterday?
昨天你是否见过帕克斯法官
Yes, I did meet with Judge Parks yesterday.
是的 昨天我是见过帕克斯法官
I see. Um, thank you, sir.
这样 谢谢 先生
And thank you for not taking the Fifth.
感谢你没有援引第五修正案
You're welcome.
不用客气
This is you in this picture?
照片中的人是你吗
Yes.
是的
And what is in this envelope
在你递给帕克斯法官的信封中
you handed to Judge Parks?
放的是什么
Money.
钱
Okay.
好的
And, um, was there an agreement
你与帕克斯法官
between you and Judge Parks based on the exchange of this cash?
是否就这笔钱 达成某种协议
Yes.
是的
And what was that?
是什么样的协议
That he would give it to UNICEF
他会把钱转交给联♥合♥国♥儿童基金会
for their immunization drive in Uganda.
投入他们在乌干达的疫苗接种项目
Uh, and, um, how-how much money did you give him?
你给了他多少钱
$2,000.
2000美元
For UNICEF?
捐给联♥合♥国♥儿童基金会?
I mean, isn't that
我是说
a lot of money to be giving to UNICEF?
这笔捐款似乎非常丰厚啊
It is.
的确
And why did you give him all that?
那你为什么要把这么多钱交给他
Because I think kids in Uganda should be immunized.
因为我觉得乌干达的儿童应该接种疫苗
And isn't this just a little bit suspicious
但是你在作证的前一天
that you gave this money on the eve
把这笔钱交给他
of your testifying here?
不会显得有点可疑吗
I don't know. I hadn't thought of it.
我不知道 我没考虑到这些
And why should we trust you
我们凭什么相信你说的
that this money was, in fact, for UNICEF?
这笔钱是捐给了联♥合♥国♥儿童基金会
Because I have a receipt.
因为我有收据
Okay. Let's see.
好的 接下去
I have some notes here from...
我这里有一份文件 来自...
Thank you.
谢谢
This is a copy of an e-mail from you to Judge Parks,
这是一封你发给帕克斯法官的电邮
exchanging information about which settlement
邮件中你们交换了一些信息
would be agreeable to your client.
讨论你的客户会接受何种和解条约
Really? Where did you get it?
真的吗 你是从哪里获得这封邮件的
When I am the subject of a grand jury investigation, Mr. Gardner,
当我成为大陪审团的听证对象时 加德纳先生
you may ask me that.
你可以问我这个问题
Are these e-mails from you to Judge Parks?
这些邮件是你写给帕克斯法官的吗
No.
不是
Could you read there?
你能把那行念出来吗
To whom are these e-mails addressed?
邮件的接收者是谁?
It says, "Judge Parks,"
上面写着"帕克斯法官"
but I never sent these to him.
但我从没有发过这些邮件给他
Someone must've typed over the real addressee.
肯定是有人改掉了真正的收件人
And why would someone do that?
别人为什么要这么做
I have no idea, you just handed it to me,
我不知道 你刚把这些邮件交给我看
but the original e-mails...
但是这些邮件的原件...
...are here.
...就在这里
Let's turn now to Judge Parks.
接下来我们谈一下帕克斯法官
But don't you want to know who the e-mails were really addressed to?
你不想知道这些信件的真实收件人是谁吗
No, that's not necessary.
不用 没有必要
They were addressed to my partner, Diane Lockhart.
它们是发给我的合伙人 戴安·洛克哈特
Excuse me, Mr. Gardner?
请停下来 加德纳先生
And it seemed only natural to discuss the award amount.
与她谈论酬金数额似乎很正常
Mr. Gardner, that was not my question.
加德纳先生 我没有问你这些
Please strike that from the record!
请把以上内容从记录中移除
You fooled me?
你耍了我?
Yeah.
是的
Go ahead.
动手吧
What?
你说什么
Hit me.
打我
It'll make you feel better.
这样你会好受一点
Okay, thank you. Thank you for that.
好的 谢谢 非常感谢
I owe you.
我欠你一个人情
No, you don't.
你没有
Okay, you two, it's not over yet.
你们俩听着 还没结束
She promised a new subpoena.
她说会发出新的传票
What I'm worried is she...
我担心的是...
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表