I've been told by your friends
你的朋友推荐说
you are someone worth getting to know better.
你是一个值得深入了解的人
They've been filling up my phone sheet all week.
这个星期他们一直打电♥话♥给我
I hope they haven't been too aggressive.
我希望他们没有表现得太热情
There's nothing wrong with aggressive.
热情没什么不好的
Long as they don't start showing up at my house.
只要他们不来我家就好了
Well, I'm an open book. What would you like to know?
我是个坦率的人 你想知道什么
Forgive me for being blunt...
请原谅我的直率
but are you and your wife still living apart?
你和妻子还分居吗
We are.
是的
For the moment.
目前是
But we're committed to making our marriage work.
但是我们一直都尽力地修复婚姻
I'm glad to hear that.
很高兴听见你这么说
It would be my pleasure to meet her someday.
我很希望可以见到她
Maybe someday in September?
不如九月份吧
In Charlotte?
在夏洛特的党大会上见 好吗
I already said she knew I was going on a ski trip.
我已经说过了 她知道我要去滑雪
Yeah, but you also said
但是你也说过
that you didn't speak with her that weekend.
那个星期你都没有跟她说话
And we have phone records to show
但是电♥话♥记录显示
that you spoke with her for 37 minutes.
你和她通话了三十七分钟
You argued, didn't you?
你们吵架了 对吧
No. Stop blaming me for this.
不要一直责备我
You lied on the stand, Derek.
德里克 你在证人席上说谎了
What did you argue about?
你们为什么吵架
We didn't argue.
我们没有吵架
All right. Then you talked.
好吧 你们谈话了
What did you talk about?
你们谈了什么
She said she wasn't coming back to school next year.
她说她明年不会来学校了
Because of you? No.
因为你吗 不
It wasn't her choice.
不是她的决定
Look, I'm sorry lied.
对不起 我说谎了
I just didn't want anyone to think I was responsible.
我只是不想让别人认为 这是我引起的
Then who is responsible?
那是谁引起的
I'm sorry, Mr. Anderson.
不好意思 安德森先生
I know this is difficult for you.
我了解 你现在很难过
I just have one question. All right.
我只问一个问题 好吧
When did you inform your daughter that you would
你是什么时候跟你女儿说
no longer be paying her college tuition?
你不再支付她的大学学费了
Objection, Your Honor. Relevance?
法官大人 反对 与本案无关
Any financial hardship or pressure placed
任何受害人所经受的经济困难和经济压力
on the victim is relevant to a lawsuit
都与本案所探讨的受害人自杀动机
about what motivated her to commit suicide.
受害人自杀动机有关
Please answer the question, Mr. Anderson.
安德森先生 请回答这个问题
We had an agreement that she had to maintain at least a 3.8 GPA.
我们约好她的绩点必须在3.8分以上
But she failed her final exams.
但是她期末考砸了
I understand.
我了解了
But my question was:
但我的问题是
when did you tell her you were no longer supporting her?
你什么时候告诉她 不再支付她的学费
Two days before she died.
在她死前两天
Thank you.
谢谢
We'll give you a disclaimer at the beginning of the movie.
我们可以在电影片头给你们加上免责声明
Your client can still be held liable.
但是你的顾客还是要对此负责
It doesn't matter who else you try and blame.
你们要把责任转嫁给谁都没有影响
It does to a jury.
对于陪审团来说这有影响
A disclaimer, plus a donation of half the film's profits
免责 再加上把影片一半的利润
to a suicide awareness campaign.
捐献给自杀意识运动
So how does Mexican sound for dinner?
晚餐吃墨西哥菜怎么样
Should we make a reservation for three or four?
我们定位子要定三还是四
P.M.? No, people.
下午三四点吗 不 三四人
My math's a little rusty, but...
我的数学不太好 但是
Oh, no, no. Come on.
不 拜托
We want to get to know Kalinda better.
我们想要深入了解凯琳达
I like her.
我喜欢她
And I don't like any of your girlfriends.
我不喜欢你以前的女朋友
I am not dating Kalinda.
我没有和凯琳达约会
I am not dating anyone. You're pining for her.
我没任何人约会 你为她形销骨立
I can see... You work together.
我看得出来 你们一起工作
It's natural.
这很自然
You need someone special in your life, Will.
威尔 你的生活中需要特别的人出现
You need organization.
你需要有人帮你打理
You're not getting any younger.
你年纪也不小了
Women think it's cute now.
女人现在可能还认为你有魅力
In another five years...
如果再过五年
Roger did so much for my life.
罗杰对我的生活影响很大
You think you don't need a spouse.
你以为你不需要一个伴侣
Especially now.
尤其是现在
You're out of work.
你失业了
You need someone.
你需要一个人陪你
You lasted a full week.
你坚持了一个星期
I'm impressed.
我很吃惊
Could have lasted longer.
本来可以再坚持久一些的
You have my sisters to thank for that.
这点你可以谢谢我的姐妹
I'll send flowers.
我会送花表示谢意的
You know I can't practice law.
我现在不能执业
I know. But you can offer updates on your ongoing cases.
我知道 但你可以为你的案子提供信息
Did we fire Caitlin? No.
我们解雇凯特琳了吗 没有
We promoted her.
她升职了
Anything else I should know about?
还有需要我知道的事情吗
Just that I can't promise that everyone will be
不是每个人
quite so pleased to see you back.
都希望看见你回来
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表