Twice.
两次
Heard you didn't.
听说你没结婚
You were always bad at bluffing.
你还是不怎么会唬人
Who's the lady friend?
你那位女朋友是谁
The...? The lawyer.
哪位... 那个律师
I get a strong possessive sense there.
我能感受到那股强烈的占有欲
You're not going to say?
你不坦白交代吗
I say either way, you'll use it in negotiations.
不管我怎么说 你都会拿来当谈判筹码的
Call.
跟
So how do you know Gretchen?
你怎么认识格雷琴的
Gretchen?
格雷琴?
The reporter. Through your firm?
那个记者 通过律所?
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Hmm, so are we gonna play cards all night
我们是要玩一晚上的牌
or are we gonna negotiate?
还是进行谈判
How about both?
同时进行如何
You lose this hand,
这把你要是输了
you convince your client to take my deal.
你就说服你的委托人接受我的条件
I lose this hand,
要是我输了
I convince my client to take your deal.
我就说服我的委托人接受你的条件
What deal?
条件是什么
$10 million.
1000万偿金
And if I lose?
我输了呢
She takes $500,000.
50万
So that's your bottom line, huh, $10 million?
所以1000万是你们的底线?
I miss you, Will, I really do.
我很想你 威尔 真的
Why did you drop out?
你当时为什么放弃了
I didn't.
我没有
Moved on.
我前进了
To...?
然后...
Adulthood.
变成成年人了
As I remember, we did some pretty adult things ourselves.
我记得我们做过不少成年人的事情
Come on, one bet.
来吧 一局定胜负
We settle this like adults.
像成年人一样解决问题
No mediator.
面对面
Your lady friend will be so impressed
如果你拿着1000万出现在她门口
when you show up at her door with $10 million in your hand.
你女朋友一定会喜出望外的
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
Oh, come on.
拜托
Where's the old Will?
以前的威尔哪里去了
Embrace the risk.
孤注一掷嘛
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
Wuss.
没种
Too bad, you would have won.
真不幸 你本来能赢的
Anything?
有进展吗
They want to pay $500,000,
他们想的是50万
but they're willing to go to $10 million.
但他们的底线可以接受1000万
You're kidding? Nope.
你开玩笑吧 没
We were willing to take $5 million.
我们原本500万都能接受
The only bad news is, I don't think she planted
唯一的坏消息是 格雷琴的消息
the story with Gretchen,
不是从她那儿来的
but I can't tell.
但我无法确定
She's a good bluffer.
她很会虚张声势
Anything else?
还有其它的吗
Yeah, she's gonna try to play you.
有 她打算从你入手
In what way?
怎么打算的
Jealousy.
让你吃醋
Using your past?
用你的过去?
To what end? Rattle you,
目的呢 激怒你
get you to admit the bottom line just for the kick of it.
让你说出底线 满足她的好胜心
So you and her, huh?
你和她是吧
Two years.
两年
I just don't see it.
真看不出来
I was a different person.
我变化很大
And she's the same? Oh, yeah.
她还是老样子? 是的
Well...
那么...
What if I play jealous...
我是不是应该假装吃醋
...for the mediator?
演给调解员看呢
Maybe you should.
也许可以
Tantric sex.
养性健身术
No, sex sex.
不 直接性就好
No, no, tantric sex.
不不 养性健身术
You have to eschew frictional orgasm
我们要克制肉体高♥潮♥
for a higher form of ecstasy.
追求更高层次的享受
No, can't we have a little frictional orgasm?
就来一点点肉体高♥潮♥好不好
We don't touch, we don't undress.
我们不摸 不脱
We talk about our childhoods,
我们可以聊聊各自的童年
anything but sex.
除了性 什么都行
Delaying gratification is to increase gratification.
迟些性满足 会带来更大的性满足
Yeah, but I've spent the last three hours doing laundry,
没错 但我这3个小时一直在洗衣服
and the kids are gonna be home in a couple of hours,
而孩子们几小时后就要回来了
so I don't really have time for delayed gratification.
所以我真的没有时间迟些性满足
They're home early.
他们提早回来了
Oh, Owen.
欧文
Hello. What a surprise.
你好 吓了我一跳
Uh, how are you?
你好吗
Jackie, how... funny.
杰姬 这么巧啊
Yes, so Peter asked me to pick up Zach and Grace.
彼得叫我来接扎克和格蕾丝
I hope you don't mind, I have my old key.
希望你别介意 我有这里的钥匙
Oh, hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
My name is Finn.
我叫芬恩
Uh, Finn's a friend of mine from school.
芬恩是我在学校的朋友
Jackie, you're a little early.
杰姬 你来得有点早
Yes, well, I thought I'd clean up.
是 我是想来打扫打扫
It always gets so messy here.
这里总是很乱
But, um, why don't I come back later?
但 我还是待会再来吧
No, no, sit down, talk with us.
别 坐下来和我们聊聊
You must have incredible stories to tell about your life.
你这个岁数 一定有许多精彩绝伦的经历
Finn, Jackie's early.
芬恩 杰姬来早了
She needs to go.
她得走了
No, no, thi-this is a perfect moment for us to learn about her past.
不用 这正是我们了解她过去的好时机
Tell us about your childhood.
给我们讲讲你的童年
My childhood?
我的童年?
Yes.
是的
Where should I start?
该从哪说起呢
Chicago was very different when I was a girl.
我少女时代的芝加哥和现在非常不同
No, mommy will help you.
不 妈妈会帮你
No, Mommy will.
她会的
I have to go.
我得挂了
Good-bye.
再见
Kids?
孩子?
Boy and girl.
一个儿子一个女儿
You think this mediation is hard?
调解和那俩小鬼头比根本不算什么
I'm really sorry about all of this.
真抱歉让你这么为难
Hey, they're all tough.
这种案子都不好搞
We just have to remain human.
但是 我们良知不能丢
How do we do that?
这该怎么做
Find a box for this
把事情搞定
and keep it in that box.
别再往下了
Thank you.
谢谢
No change that you're gonna find
我们是不会再让步了
We are not paying a cent above her medical bills.
除了她的医药费 我们多一分都不会付的
Then let's go to court.
那就法庭上见
You failed, Will.
你失败了 威尔
Just face the fact. Okay, stop.
面对现实吧 都打住
How did I...?
我怎么会...
The point of bringing you two together is to talk, not to shout.
让你俩面对面是为了交谈的 而不是吵架
I know what it looks like when he fails,
他每次失败的作风我是清楚的
and he is failing.
这次他输定了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表