You got any toys?
你们卖♥♥玩具吗
Open... Don't fool with me, man! Don't fool with me!
打开 别耍我 伙计 别耍花招
You hear me? Open it up!
你听见了吗 打开它
All right, all right!
好的 好的
Get out the money! Come on!
把钱拿出来 快点
Man, it's jammed!
天呐 卡住了
Stop stalling, man! Stop... Don't you fool with me!
别想拖了 伙计 别想耍我
It's okay, I got it, I got it. I got the safe right here, man!
好的 好的 保险柜在这儿
Don't you fool with me, man! I'll blast your ass!
别想耍我 我会打你个屁♥股♥开花
Gimme... Gimme the damn money!
给我 他妈的把钱给我
Oh, my God.
我的上帝
You were in a robbery? Where are you?
你碰上抢劫了? 你现在在哪儿
At a police station.
在警♥察♥局
I was the only one who saw the robbery.
我是唯一目睹这起抢劫案的人
I didn't want you to worry.
我并不想让你担心
Yeah, I'll call you back, hon. Someone's here.
亲爱的 我再给你打电♥话♥ 有人来了
Yeah, please call me back. Yes. Bye.
嗯 再给我打回来 好 再见
It's okay if you want to finish your call.
你要想打完没关系的
No, I did. It's the wife, you know.
打完了 是我老婆
Oh, yeah, I know.
好的
Hey, I'm Cary Agos with the State's Attorney's office.
我是州检察官办公室的凯里·艾格斯
I wanted to thank you for helping us out here.
我想感谢你对我们的帮助
No problem.
没问题的
Why don't we talk in private?
我们私下里谈谈吧
This is kind of a noisy room.
这儿太吵了
So, we may need you around for trial, Mr. Dolan.
杜兰先生 我们可能会需要你出席庭审
You, uh, found a suspect?
你们 找到嫌疑人了?
No, no, but if we do,
没有 不过如果我们找到嫌疑人
we'll need you around for trial.
会需要你出席庭审的
Were you planning on going anywhere?
你原本计划去什么地方吗
Me? No. Why?
我 没有 怎么了
Just you and your wife applied for passports last week.
就是你和你太太上周申请了护照
Ah, right.
对了
Uh, Cabo.
要去墨西哥卡博
Pretty pricey? No.
花很多钱吧 不
No, it's, uh, it's my in-laws.
不 是 是我的岳父母掏钱
Oh, in-laws.
岳父母哦
So... you told the officer
那么 你告诉警官
you didn't touch anything in the store,
你在店里什么都没碰过
and you were just looking for a squirt gun for your son.
你只是要给你儿子买♥♥把水枪
It's his birthday today.
今天是他的生日
Why?
怎么了
Well, it's just...
只是
the police, they dusted for prints,
警♥察♥他们采集了指纹
and they found yours on this display here.
发现你的指纹出现在了这个架子上
Ah, yes.
是的
When I entered the store, I, um,
我进店的时候 我
I was looking at some of the greeting cards.
我看了看这些贺卡
So you did touch something.
所以你确实是碰东西了
The display, yes. Why?
那个架子 是的 怎么了
Oh, just trying to figure out what happened.
就是想搞清楚当时的情况
So you wanted to buy a greeting card, not a toy?
所以你是想买♥♥张贺卡 而不是玩具?
No, I-I wanted to buy a toy.
不 我要买♥♥玩具
So why did you touch the cards?
那你为什么要碰贺卡呢
Is-is there something wrong?
有什么问题吗
I don't think so. Is there?
我觉得没问题 不是吗
I think I'd like to leave now.
我认为我现在该走了
I'm afraid I can't allow that, Mr. Dolan.
这恐怕这不行 杜兰先生
Why?
为什么
We're holding you for investigation.
我们要羁押你进行调查
Mr. Dolan, I'm Alicia Florrick.
杜兰先生 我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Are you the public defender?
你是公设辩护人吗
No, I'm registered with the City Bar's Pro Bono Program.
不 我是市律协法律援助项目的注册律师
They referred your case.
他们把你的案子给我了
But if you'd prefer a public defender. No.
但如果你更愿找公设辩护人 不
This is crazy.
这太疯狂了
I know.
我知道
I saw a robbery
我目睹了一起抢劫案
and they think because my fingerprints were on a display
就因为我的指纹在倒掉的架子上
that was thrown down, that I did it.
他们就认为是我♥干♥的
Well, actually, Mr. Dolan, the police have an eyewitness
事实上 杜兰先生 警方有目击证人
who saw you struggle with the clerk and shoot him.
看到你和店员发生打斗 并开了枪
That's not true. I don't...
那不是事实 我没有
Okay, listen, don't say a word to anyone.
听着 别和任何人说话
Okay?
好吗
Will you call my wife?
你能给我太太打个电♥话♥吗
They took my cell.
他们拿走了我的手♥机♥
Actually, don't call her.
还是 别给她打了
I'll call her. Okay.
我给她打吧 好的
So are you following me now?
你这是跟我♥干♥上了?
Just going where the pro bonos take me, Cary.
只是听从法律援助项目安排而已 凯里
I don't suppose you'd let me question him more.
我估计你肯定不再让我讯问他了
I mean, he's innocent, right?
我是说 他是无辜的 是吧
Thank you, Mr. Boylan.
谢谢你 博伊兰先生
Are you ready? I guess I am.
你准备好了吗 是的
Okay, send the first one.
好的 一号♥出场
You take all the time you want.
你不用着急 仔细看
May I help you?
有什么帮你的
No, I'm good.
不用 我没事
There's going to be five total.
一共有5个人
All right, walk to the line.
好的 走到线这里
Turn to your left.
向左转
Touch the wall.
手扶墙
And turn back.
转回来
No. Not him.
不 不是他
Send in number two.
二号♥出场
Walk to the line.
走到线那里
Were you wearing those glasses when you saw the murder?
你看到凶案时戴着这幅眼镜吗
Yeah.
是的
Turn to your left.
向左转
No, definitely not.
不 肯定不是这个
He was much thinner than that.
那人要瘦得多
Okay, send in number three.
好的 三号♥出场
Number three, step forward.
三号♥ 往前走
Stop on the line.
在线那里停住
Look in the lens.
看镜头
Don't move.
别动
That's him.
就是他
Are you sure?
你确定吗
That's the man you saw struggling with the cashier,
这就是你看到的和收银员打斗
and firing two bullets into his head? Yes.
向收银员头部开了两枪的人? 是的
Definitely.
确定无疑
Head back in, number three. Thank you.
回去吧 三号♥ 谢谢
Travis Dolan,
特拉维斯·杜兰
an unemployed former Parks employee.
帕克斯公♥司♥前雇员 目前失业
He's broke, about to be evicted.
他破产了 房♥子也要被收回了
He's Mr. Everyman, except this Everyman
他是个很平常的人 只不过这个平常人
walks into a convenience store to rob it.
走进便利店抢劫
Doesn't count on the cashier having a gun.
没想到店员会有枪
Shoots him, kills him.
于是朝他开枪 杀死了他
Sees a passing patrol car pulling up.
他看见经过的巡警车停下
Puts his gun down, hides in the back of the store,
就放下手中的枪 藏在商店后面
pretending to be a witness.
假装成目击者
Prints on the gun?
枪上有指纹吗
No usable prints, but a solid eyewitness.
没有可用的指纹 但有过硬的目击证人
No cash taken?
没拿钱?
Didn't have time.
没时间拿
The patrol car surprised him.
警车吓着他了
There was a struggle, right?
有打斗 对吗
During the commission of a robbery.
在抢劫犯罪的过程中
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表