in your capacity as a left-winger,
你作为左边锋
did your coach ever ask you to violently respond to a dirty play?
教练是否曾要求你对作弊还以暴♥力♥
He asked me to check offenders who crossed the line, you know?
他叫我阻截太过分的犯规对手
And has he ever asked you to take a player out?
他是否曾叫你除掉一个球员
If you mean "Out" by checking those offenders legally,
如果你说的"除掉"是指合法地阻截那些犯规者的话
then yes.
那么 是的
That's Christian Lund, your teammate,
这是克里斯蒂安·兰德 你的队友
the star player under contract for 6.3 million?
合约价值630万的明星球手
Yeah. I'm sorry,
是的 抱歉
I've got to come closer; I can't see.
我要靠近些 我看不到
Oh, certainly, Your Honor.
没问题 法官阁下
And who is that who took out your star player?
那个除掉你们明星球手的人是谁
Him.
是他
Oh, devastating hit by Duverney on Lund.
兰德被达沃尼施以毁灭性的一击
And the best man on the ice is taken down by a fourth-liner.
冰上的最佳球手被一个四线球员拿下了
Was your team outraged by this hit, Mr. Raker?
你的队友是否都因此很气愤 瑞克先生
I wouldn't say we were outraged. We were concerned.
不能说气愤 应该说我们很焦虑
Lund is pretty important to us.
兰德对我们来说非常重要
But did you see this postgame interview?
那你看过这段赛后采访吗
You hit us like that, it's not over.
你这样攻击我们 这事没完
We've got your number, Duverney.
我们记下你的号♥码了 达沃尼
We'll see you in February.
二月的时候等着瞧
Nope, didn't see it.
没 没看过
But isn't that your jersey, Mr. Raker,
但背景里这件球衣不是你的吗 瑞克先生
in the background within earshot of this interview?
你完全能听到采访内容
Looks like it. I-I don't remember.
看起来好像是 我不记得了
And by, "We'll see you in February,"
而所谓"二月的时候等着瞧"
did your coach mean the next time
你的教练是不是指下次
you were playing against my client's team?
你们与我当事人的球队比赛的时候
I don't know, could have meant anything, really.
我不知道 这可以有很多种意思
But didn't it mean this game on February 15?
但它不就是指2月15日的这次比赛吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe. I guess.
我想 有可能吧
We've got a problem here.
我们现在有点麻烦
No, it's your neurologist friend at Northwestern,
不 是你那西北大学的神经学专家朋友
Dr. Wedd, the one we want to hire for the trial.
韦德博士 我们想雇来出庭的那个
He says he's never heard of you.
他说根本不认识你
He what?
他说什么
Yeah, he said he was too busy to talk,
是的 他说太忙没时间谈
and then he just rushed out of the office.
然后就急匆匆地离开办公室了
You know what I think?
你知道我在想什么吗
Yeah, 'cause I'm thinking it, too.
知道 我也正这么想
Canning got to him.
坎宁找上他了
Paid him off.
收买♥♥了他
Do we have a second-best option?
我们有备用人选吗
No, not for hockey impact studies.
没有 没有研究冰球撞击这方面的
You may have another play.
你可以有别的办法
Given that I can't suggest new legal strategy,
鉴于我不能提出新的法律策略
I think you'll know what I'm about to say.
我想你应该知道我要说什么
Find out if Canning paid him off,
弄清楚坎宁是否收买♥♥了他
and see if we can prove fraud.
看我们能否证明有欺诈行为
Obviously, I can't comment,
显然 我无可奉告
but it sounds like you're in movement.
但听起来你已经有所行动了
I am. Following your neurologist friend
是的 我在跟踪你那神经学专家朋友
see if he's going to meet up with Canning.
看他是不是要去见坎宁
Obviously, I can't comment.
显然 我无可奉告
I will keep you in the loop.
有情况我会告诉你
Not at my urging.
不是我要你说的
Bye.
再见
Okay, let me know when you find out more.
好 你查到什么情况就告诉我
Back to our old ways, are we?
我们又回到老套路上了 是吗
And what ways might those be?
你指什么套路
Paying off our neurological expert.
你收买♥♥了我们的神经学专家
Are you happy at Lockhart & Gardner, Mrs. Florrick?
你在洛&加律所干得开心吗 福瑞克夫人
I am happy.
开心啊
You don't look happy. Uh-huh.
但你看起来不开心
Why are you second chair to Julius when you're doing all the heavy lifting?
为什么你累死累活的却是朱利叶斯的次席律师
Because Julius is an equity partner.
因为朱利叶斯是权益合伙人
And you're not; why is that?
而你不是 为什么会这样
Okay. Here's the problem.
好吧 问题是这样的
I see how we treat lawyers who are poached.
我见过被挖墙脚律师的下场
They're the first ones out the door.
最先被扫地出门的就是他们
They're the ones we don't trust,
得不到信任的也是他们
and that is why I will not be poached.
因此我是不会被挖墙脚的
The problem at Lockhart & Gardner is they treat it like a family.
洛&加的问题就在于他们把律所当成家
They treat loyalty as an absolute good.
他们标榜忠诚
And it's not? At home it is;
难道不对吗 在家里是该这样
at work it's talent and professionalism that matter.
但在工作中应该重视才干与职业精神
That's why I don't hold a grudge.
因此我不会记仇
You come and work for me,
你来跟着我♥干♥
you'll be judged on the value of your work and only your work.
我只会以你工作的价值来评价你
Let me make you an offer.
我给你发份要约吧
No.
不行
Afraid Mommy and Daddy at Lockhart & Gardner might get upset?
怕洛&加的爸爸妈妈看到不高兴吗
I'll see you in court.
法庭见
See you in court.
法庭见
And, Dr. Rubich, as the team doctor,
鲁比克博士 作为队医
you were the first to assess Grant's injuries?
你是第一个接触到格兰特的伤势的吗
Yes, I examided Grant in the dressing room right after the fight.
对 格兰特一打完架我就在更衣室为他做了检查
And you tested him for symptoms of concussion? Yes.
你为他做了脑震荡症状的测试吗 是的
How long was the examination?
检查时间有多长
About 15 minutes.
大约15分钟
And then you cleared him to get back into the game?
然后你就确定他可以回赛场去比赛了吗
He seemed fine.
他看上去没问题
He, uh, even made a pretty hard check in the last minute.
他甚至在最后一分钟还来了个很猛的阻截
Saved the team a goal. And yet, three days later,
助球队保住一分 而三天后
he was in the hospital and never played again.
他进了医院 再也不能打球了
Yes, that's my understanding.
据我所知是的
When you conducted my client's exit physical,
当你对我的当事人进行离场身体♥检♥查时
what did you write in the file in regard to head injuries?
关于头部伤势你在资料上是怎么描述的
I didn't write anything.
我什么都没写
I saw no need to.
我觉得不需要
Dr. Rubich, what's a baseline test?
鲁比克医生 基准线测试是什么意思
It's a neuro-psychological test we run on players
是在赛季开始之前对球员进行的
before the start of the season.
一项神经心理测试
In the event they suffer a head injury during a game,
假如他们在比赛中头部受伤
we can determine if it's a concussion
我们就可以通过对比测试结果
by comparing the results.
来判断是否有脑震荡
And did you perform those tests on Grant Duverney
在格兰特 达沃尼被卡梅隆·瑞克击倒后
after he was knocked down by Cameron Raker?
你是否对他进行了这些测试呢
Yes, and the results were identical with the baseline.
是的 测试结果与基准线完全一致
There were no signs of brain trauma.
并没有脑损伤的迹象
So, in other words, you did your job?
换句话说 你尽了你的职责?
Yes.
是的
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢 医生
We need our neurologist.
我们需要我们的神经科专家
Kalinda thinks he'll meet with Canning after court.
凯琳达认为他在庭审后会跟坎宁见面
Hello?
你好
Diane?
戴安?
Kalinda?
凯琳达?
Yeah,
是我
guess who our neurologist is with?
猜猜看谁跟我们的神经科专家在一起
Canning?
坎宁?
No, not Canning.
不是 不是坎宁
Frank Michael Thomas.
弗兰克·迈克·托马斯
What, the actor?
什么 那个演员
And the lawyer.
兼任律师
I don't understand, what does he have to do with hockey?
我不明白 他跟冰球案有什么关系
I have no idea, but I thought
我不知道 不过我认为
you should come down and talk to him.
你应该过来跟他谈谈
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表