Alicia did not win a case-- she was handed a settlement.
艾丽西娅不是赢了个案子 她接受了庭外和解
Which we wouldn't have gotten but for her performance.
不是她的出色表现 对方不可能和解
Oh, forgive me, Miyagi, I forgot who was guiding Alicia.
原谅我 宫城先生 我忘了你是艾丽西娅的导师
And since when do you have a problem
从什么时候起你对
with winning money for clients?
为当事人赢钱有疑问了呢
Oh, who cares about the client! Will!
谁在乎当事人 威尔
Tell them how disastrous it would be if Alicia walks.
告诉他们如果艾丽西娅走人会是多大的灾难
I don't care what she's paid.
我不在乎出她多少钱
I just can't afford to lose another body right now.
现在再有人员损失我可经受不起
Look, we all know the issue.
瞧 既然争论不休
Why don't we just put it to a vote.
为何大家不投票表决
All those in favor... No.
同意的就... 不
She's getting her bonus.
她会有奖金
I'm invoking managing-partner prerogative.
以我合伙人的特权决定
You can't be serious.
你不是认真的吧
Mm, what are we talking about?
我们在讨论什么
The firm's bylaws allow the managing partner to act unilaterally.
公♥司♥章程允许合伙人单方面采取行动
Under extenuating circumstances.
在这种情况之下
We must have missed the memo.
我们一定漏掉了备忘录
Apparently, we're now Stalin & Associates.
显然 现在这里是斯大林律所了
Well, if it means Alicia sticks around,
如果意味着艾丽西娅还在这里
I second it. You can't second it.
我赞成 你不能赞成
The matter is closed.
这件事定了
Any other business?
还有别的事情吗
You just stuck your neck out for a third-year associate.
你为一个三年从业律师甘冒风险
Your suspension has left us exposed.
你被停职让我们无从选择
I stuck my neck out for the future of this firm.
我为公♥司♥的未来甘冒风险
I'm not sure what time I can get out tonight.
我不确定今晚几点能出去
But thank you very much, Mr. Canning.
不过很感谢你 坎宁先生
Is something wrong?
有什么问题吗
You used me.
你利用我
No.
没有
The firm made it attractive for me to stay.
公♥司♥让我留下的报酬很有吸引力
It was unexpected. Unexpected as a knife in the back.
很意外 就和背后被捅一刀一样意外
Y... You should still be pleased.
你... 你应该高兴
You did well for your client.
你没有对不住你的当事人
Whatever deal you cut with Snow Plain
不论你与雪原公♥司♥的交易如何
deflects any liability away from the league.
冰球联盟免于任何责任
No, I'm pleased--
不 我很高兴
because I needed to smoke Frank Michael Thomas out,
因为我需要查明弗兰克·迈克·托马斯
find out what he had for his class action.
他的集体诉讼有什么证据
And thanks to your good lawyering, now I know,
感谢你这个好律师 现在我知道了
and I'll be ready for him.
我也做好准备对付他了
So I guess what I want to say to you, Alicia,
我猜想跟你说的话 艾丽西娅
is thank you.
是谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Anything you have would be really helpful.
你提供的任何事都会很有帮助的
Okay. Okay, good.
好 好 很好
Thanks.
谢谢
The other day when you brought the beer,
那天你拿啤酒过来
I wasn't... It's all right.
我不是... 没关系
They were warm, anyway.
再说 酒已经是热的
Look, I can't go back to the way it was before.
瞧 我不能回到从前那样
There's just been too much.
经历的实在是太多了
I know.
我知道
But...
但是...
I'd like to try to make it work.
我想尝试恢复正常
It's just that everything...
只是那一切...
it has to be...
一定要...
on the table.
坦白
I can't be the only one being forthcoming.
不能只有我主动坦白
I can't be the only one being honest.
也不能只有我诚实
Can.... you do that?
你... 能做到吗
Yeah.
能
Okay.
好的
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表