Okay.
好吧
Legal Aid is losing its office space.
法律援助协会快要失去办公场地了
Everybody's pulling back because of the economy.
因为经济问题 各家律所都在打退堂鼓
I want to bring them in-house.
我想把他们并进来
There's room next to Eli.
伊莱旁边还有一个办公室
He won't like it,but
他会有意见的
he'll have to live with it until we find more room.
但在找到其它地方前 他只能凑合着
When our lawyers have free time,
我们律师有空余的时间时
they can offer it to Legal Aid.
他们可以给法律援助协会帮忙
You should've broken up on the phone.
你应该在电♥话♥里跟他们谈分手的
I want to do this.
我想做这件事
And I want your okay.
我希望你同意
Okay.
同意
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表