Heather Farms is committed to finding the root of this...
欧石南庄园正致力于找出这起事故根源...
So why should I hold your story?
我为什么要压住这个消息
Well, the Scotch for one.
第一我送了你苏格兰威士忌
And because it's not true.
第二那个消息不是真的
It's not true that Dr. Farland's being investigated?
法兰德医生被调查这事 是假的?
No, it's not true the investigation is going Farland's way.
调查结果对法兰德有利 这是假的
And you know this how?
你是怎么知道这个的
I know this because I can see who has an agenda.
因为我知道谁有动机
In this case, the defense. Heads up.
也就是被告方 当心
Why should I care?
我为什么要在乎这个
Because I can make you care.
因为我会让你在乎的
Okay.
说来听听
I'll give you complete back channel on the case.
我会提供你这件案子的完全内♥幕♥
Uh, as pulse-racing as that is,
虽然这很令人动心
get me back channel on this.
但我要这个的内♥幕♥
Your computer?
你的电脑吗
Mm, no, the cheese thing.
不是 是奶酪事件
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
The listeria outbreak.
利斯特菌大爆发
All the sick kids, some were hospitalized...
那么多孩子中毒 还有些住院了...
Eli Gold is part of your firm, right?
伊莱·戈德是你们律所的吧
I'll delay my story,
我会延迟报道发表
you get me the back channel ticktock on the crisis managing.
你要给我这次危机管理的详细内♥幕♥
I'll have to talk to Eli.
我得和伊莱谈谈
Well, then it wouldn't be a back channel, would it?
那就不是内♥幕♥了 不是吗
Get me something behind the scenes.
给我一些幕后的消息
Let me see what I can do.
我会尽力
Oh, and by the way, uh,
还有
it's not the FDA investigation that's concluding.
这事并不是食品药物管理局的调查结果说的
What do you mean?
什么意思
The call I got was about the State's Attorney.
我接到的电♥话♥是关于州检察官的
Turns out,
结果是
they decided not to bring fraud charges against Dr. Farland.
他们决定不以欺诈罪名指控法兰德医生
May I help you?
有什么我可以帮你的吗
You may.
有
I need information about a fraud investigation.
我需要关于某桩欺诈案调查的信息
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Am I sure I have nothing to offer you about our fraud investigation? I am.
我是否确定提供不了欺诈案调查的信息? 对
We just need to know if this leak to Gretchen Battista
我们只想知道泄露给格雷琴·巴蒂斯塔的
was faked, Cary, that's all.
这消息是否为假 凯里 就这些
And if it was, then we need to get her to hold her story.
如果是假的 我们就得让她压住这消息
I understand.
我明白
I still have nothing.
可是我还是没有信息
How have you been?
最近过得好吗
Oh, come on.
得了吧
Kalinda, you can fake somebody else, but you can't fake me.
凯琳达 你可以骗过其他人却骗不了我
What am I faking?
我在假装什么
Interest, concern, friendship.
假装对我感兴趣 关心我 和我是朋友
And what if I'm not?
要是我没在装呢
Then let's be friends.
那我们就成朋友了
But I still don't have anything for you
但是关于这起欺诈案调查
about this fraud investigation.
我还是没有东西能提供给你
Check with Matan; it's his case.
去找马坦吧 这是他的案子
Hmm, he's no use.
不 他没什么用
Because he doesn't want to sleep with you?
因为他不想和你上♥床♥吗
But you do?
但是你想是吗
I'm merely making an observation.
我只是在评论一件事
And what observation might that be?
什么评论
You tend to use people's feelings to further your investigations.
你会利用别人的感情 帮助自己的调查
You think that's what I did with you?
你觉得我这么对你了吗
I think I have to get back to work.
我想我该工作了
Cary, whatever I felt, I didn't invent.
凯里 我对你从没有伪装什么
That's great to know, Kalinda.
很高兴知道这点 凯琳达
Now I have to get back to work and I think you do, too.
现在我要继续工作了 你应该也是
Yeah.
好的
The CEO questioned the need to recall all cheese products,
这位CEO驳称 回收所有奶酪制品并不必要
suggesting that the listeria victims themselves
同时暗示食物中毒的起因
could have been responsible for the sickness.
可能在受害者自己
I don't know that much about it at this point,
现在我还不知道详细情况
but I-I would love to know what else those kids were eating
但我希望知道孩子们还吃过什么
because I don't think it's just the cheese.
因为我认为不会只吃了奶酪
Excuse me.
借过
Look, I think it's a little premature at this point...
我认为现在谈这些为时过早
What the hell?
搞什么鬼啊
What the hell?!
你搞什么鬼
What did you say?
你说了什么
What did you say?
你说了什么
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
I-I said exactly what you told me...
我完全是按照你说的...
"I don't know enough, but what else did these kids eat"?
"我还不太清楚 但孩子们还吃过什么"?
You know what you do when you don't know enough?
你知不知道 自己不懂的话 应该怎么做
You shut the hell up.
就是闭上自己的臭嘴
I didn't say that.
我没那样说
With a garbage bag in your hand?
手里还拿了个垃圾袋
What are you, Chico and the Man?
你想当小丑吗
Oh, that-- that was in the morning, before I met you.
那是早晨的事 当时我还没见你
The press was in front of my house.
记者都围在我家门口
They're playing it like you just said it.
他们播得就像你是才说的
They can't do that.
他们不能这样
Oh, where do you live-- Fairyland?
活得现实点吧
Of course they can do that.
他们当然能这样
Okay, Eli, what now?
好了 伊莱 现在怎么办
Well, he's burned as a spokesman.
他的形象已经毁了
You're going to have to get
你得迅速把
all the cheese off all the shelves in Illinois.
伊利诺伊所有奶酪全都撤架
No, I don't think that's possible.
我认为这是不可能的
He just blamed the victim. It just became possible.
他对受害者的指责 让这成为可能了
Owen, thank you so much.
欧文 太感谢了
I've been in mediation all day, couldn't get away.
我整天都在参加调解 抽不了身
How are the kids?
孩子们怎么样
Good.
很好
Grace is bonding with a shy dance teacher
格蕾丝和一个羞嗒嗒爱跳舞的家教黏在一起
and Peter told Zach that he slept with another woman.
彼得告诉扎克他和另一个女人上过床
What?
什么
Oh, Grace is bonding with a...
格蕾丝和那个...
No, what did Peter say?
不是这个 彼得说了什么
Oh, yeah, he told Zach, your son, that he, Peter,
他告诉扎克 你儿子 他 彼得
was at fault for you kicking him out
之所以被你踢出家门
'cause he slept with somebody else,
是因为他和其他人有染
and so now I'm wondering who that somebody else was.
所以现在我很好奇那个人是谁
Zach told you this? He did.
这是扎克告诉你的? 没错
And what did Zach say to him?
那扎克怎么回答他的
To Pe-- nothing.
回答彼... 没说什么
I think he just took it in.
估计他就是听在心里了
So who, who is it?
那个人是谁
I have to go back to work. Come on,
我得回去工作了 拜托
Alicia, work is like this new avoidance tactic for you.
艾丽西娅 你永远都拿工作当借口
Is Zach all right?
扎克没事吧
Zach's fine.
他没事
Zach... he's, he's wondering how you are.
扎克在担心你怎么样
How... how are you?
你还好吗
I've got to get back to work.
我得去工作了
There you are.
你来了
Kuhn?
库恩(一种纸牌游戏)
Yep, I think you were up by 32 last time we played.
我记得上次你赢了32
Nine years ago?
9年前吗
That's right, you always hated my memory thing.
没错 你老是嫌我记性太好
One Cheerio ante?
赌一颗爆米球?
Two-- inflation.
两颗 通货膨胀了
So I heard you got married.
听说你结婚了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表