So Alicia Florrick, huh?
那么 艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Well, she works with Will, she's married to you.
她与威尔共事 与你结为夫妻
Must be quite an arrangement. Discuss.
多么奇妙的安排 两位讨论下
It is quite an arrangement. Yes.
的确是奇妙的安排
Any awkward moments?
有没有什么尴尬的时刻
You mean besides this one?
你是说除了现在吗
How many kids do you have, Peter?
你有几个孩子 彼得
Two. Boy and a girl.
两个 一儿一女
I love boys and girls.
男孩女孩我都喜欢
That's very domestic.
很温馨啊
What ages?
都多大了
16 and 14.
一个16一个14
Oh, that's a very good age. Isn't that a very good age, Will?
大好的年华啊 是吧 威尔
Me, I don't get kids.
你看 我没有孩子
I mean, I get why they're important, but...
我知道孩子很重要 但...
You get them if you got them.
一旦有了子女 便知做父母的愉悦
Really? I don't know.
真的吗 我不清楚
I'm too selfish.
我是自私之人
Have you ever met his kids?
你有见过他的孩子们吗
No, I haven't.
没有见过
Really?
真的吗
Alicia never brought them to work?
艾丽西娅从不把他们带到律所吗
I think I'll head out.
我先失陪了
It's good to see you, Peter.
很高兴见到你 彼得
Yeah.
好的
Who did you say you were with again?
你说你是什么人来着
The Lottery Control Board.
彩票管理委员会的
A lottery ticket was paid out yesterday for five dollars.
昨天有一张彩票以5美金出♥售♥
It should have been $500.
但实价应为500美金
Well, that's my receipt all right.
这的确是我的收据
But I bought it as a gift for my son.
但我买♥♥来是作为送给儿子的礼物的
Oh. Where's your son? Oh, he moved
您儿子现在何处 他几个月前
back here-- home-- few months ago.
搬回家里来了
Lovely.
真温馨
Uh, Mrs. Silvestre, may I use your bathroom?
西尔维斯特太太 我能用下卫生间吗
Oh, hi, dear.
亲爱的
Did you have a nice day?
今天过得好吗
There's a young lady here for you.
有位年轻的女士找你
Who? She's from the Lottery Control Board.
谁 她是彩票管理委员会的
Where is she?
她去哪了
Hello?
女士
Hello?
女士你在哪
I feel like you're cheating on me.
感觉你像是在背叛我
Only for money.
为了钱嘛
You think that makes it better?
你以为这理由就高尚了吗
Between Will and Diane, who holds more power?
威尔和戴安 谁的权力更大
It's equal.
均等的
It's never equal.
权力永不会均等
Yeah.
是
Diane has more power in criminal,
刑事案件 戴安更有权
and Will in civil.
民事案件 威尔更有权
But Diane controls the purse strings.
但是戴安控制财政
Only by default.
是因为没人爱管吧
Will hates dealing with it.
威尔讨厌这方面事情
But if Will says no, is it real?
如果威尔反对一件事 会管用吗
Often.
通常会
You're not helping much.
你可没帮多大忙
Darn.
真扫兴
And this Julius guy-- what about him?
朱利叶斯这家伙 他什么情况
Oh, he's head of litigation.
他是诉讼部的主管
He doesn't like me.
他不喜欢我
Why doesn't he like me?
他为什么不喜欢我
You're the new and shiny thing.
你可是闪亮新星耶
Does it matter that he doesn't like me?
他不喜欢我的话会有影响吗
No.
不会
Anybody else with power?
还有谁有权势吗
David Lee, family law.
大卫·李 家庭法律部
And Alicia-- where does she stand in all of this?
那艾丽西娅 她在这里居于何种地位
Yes?
说啊
She's only a third-year associate,
她只是一名三年经验的律师
but she matters.
但举足轻重
Because of her husband?
因为她的丈夫吗
Various reasons.
多种原因
She can persuade people.
她能说服他人
People, as in Will?
他人 比如威尔吗
What are you looking for, Eli?
你想知道什么 伊莱
The hierarchy.
这里的等级制度
Usually, I can figure it out,
通常 我能自己弄明白
but this place is like a mom-and-pop store.
但这地方就像个夫妻店
It's all Will and Diane.
只有威尔和戴安说了算
If you want to persuade Diane,
如果你想说服戴安
you persuade David Lee.
就去说服大卫·李
If you want to persuade Will,
如果你想说服威尔
you persuade Alicia.
就去说服艾丽西娅
And here comes your next customer.
你的下个顾客来了
Okay. Where are we?
好了 情况如何
Uh, according to the time-coded register receipt here,
根据这张收据上的时间
this lottery ticket was redeemed seconds before the murder.
这张彩票 是在凶杀案发生的几秒前投♥注♥的
Whose ticket? Mitch Silvestre.
谁的彩票 米奇·西尔维斯特
He's a manager from a fish market across the way.
他是街对面鱼市的一个经理
As you can see,
如你所见
there is a slight resemblance between him and the artist sketch.
他和画像略有相似之处
Can you get more on Silvestre?
能查到西尔维斯特的更多情况吗
I'm on him.
我正着手在查
Good. We need to delay in court.
好的 庭上得用拖延战术
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm working on a pro bono. What are you doing?
在忙一件法律援助案 你在做什么
I don't know. Whoring myself out.
不知道 我在拉客
Sort of miss you.
有点想你
I sort of miss you, too.
我也有点想你
Well, what can we do about that?
那我们怎么办
I don't know. What do you want to do?
不知道 你想怎么办
Hey, let me call you back.
等会再打给你
I'll be here.
等你电♥话♥
Okay. Love you.
好的 我爱你
I said that...
我刚才说...
I know. No, automatically. Mechanically. I didn't mean anything.
我懂 不 我下意识说的 没任何含义
Will, don't worry about it.
威尔 别放在心上
I... it's not that I don't care.
我 不是因为我不在乎
Will, call me later.
威尔 待会再打给我
Right. Good-bye.
好 再见
I'm sorry, okay?
对不起 好吧
Don't pout.
别生我气
I'm fine.
我没事
But you're not accepting my apology.
但你没接受我的道歉
What do I got to do?
我该怎么办
Bring us bankruptcy.
带破产事务部来我们律所
Okay, I'll come clean.
好吧 我跟你坦白
You're not chasing me, Will, I'm chasing you.
不是你在拉拢我 威尔 是我在拉拢你
You're chasing me? Yes.
是你在拉拢我? 是的
How you doing that?
你怎么拉拢我
Litigation and bankruptcy are, in fact, leaving the firm.
诉讼部和破产事务部要离开律所
That is true.
这是真的
So is tax and family law.
但同时 税法部和家庭法律部也要离开
And we're all regrouping.
我们要整个重组
As what, a jazz combo?
组成什么 爵士乐队吗
No, as a new firm.
不 组成一家新的律所
And we want you.
我们希望你加盟
Celeste, I know you're a dreamer,
莎丽斯特 我知道你爱做梦
and I know you like to live in your head,
也知道你喜欢活在自己的梦里
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表