Alicia Florrick and Will Gardner, please.
我找艾丽西娅·福瑞克和威尔·加德纳
12 counts of murder.
十二项谋杀罪
12? 12 murders? Yes.
十二项谋杀罪吗 是的
I...
我
What did your client do, shoot up the base?
你的客户做了什么 在军营里扫射吗
Sergeant Elkins works in the UAS division.
艾金斯中士在UAS部门工作
UAS?
UAS?
Unmanned Aerial Systems.
无人机系统
Drones.
遥控飞机
Sergeant Elkins is charged with disobeying orders
艾金斯中士违反命令向阿富汗
and firing two Hellfire missiles on 12 unarmed citizens
瓦济里斯坦地区十二名手无寸铁的平民
in Waziristan, Afghanistan.
发射两枚地狱火导弹
And you're defending him?
你为他辩护吗
Her. Yes.
是她 是的
So, why do you need us?
那你为什么还来找我们
We're still not very qualified to assist in military court.
我们在军事法庭的表现不太理想
You did it once before.
你代理过这方面的案子
Yes, but not very well.
是的 结果不太好
Well, that is debatable.
那倒不一定
Due to the seriousness of the charge,
这件案子的控告非比寻常
Sergeant Elkins is insisting on civilian support,
艾金斯中士坚持要得到非军方律师的支持
and I thought you would do the least damage.
我觉得你们能造成的损害最小
Sorry.
抱歉
I didn't mean it that way.
我没有别的意思
I am so sorry, Captain, we would love to help.
不好意思 上尉 我们很想帮你
She has money from her family.
她的家人可以付律师费
Would you excuse me?
不好意思
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Yeah? What are you finding out?
你查到什么了
You're being investigated.
你被调查了
Thanks, Kalinda.
凯琳达 谢谢
Anything else?
还有什么
State's attorney's office wants to use you
州检察官办公室想利用你
to get to Lemond Bishop.
钓到莱蒙德·毕夏普
I know. If we drop him as a client,
我知道 如果我们和他解约的话
will they back off? Look, don't...
他们就放过我们吗 不要
Kalinda, come on.
凯琳达 过来
Don't worry, they're backing off anyway.
不要担心 他们放弃了
Peter's no longer in charge of the investigation.
彼得不再主管这项调查了
He... what?
他 什么
Yeah, he's worried about conflict of interest.
他考虑到利益冲突
His wife working under you.
他的妻子在你手下工作
He really backed out? Yeah.
他真的退出了吗 是的
I hear someone confronted him about this conflict of interest.
有人直谏 他的参与将会涉及利益冲突
So, who is in charge?
现在谁接手
My guess is Cary.
我猜是凯里
So that's your source on this? Cary?
你的消息来源是谁 凯里吗
No, someone close to him.
不是 他身边的人
Someone else on the investigation.
另外一个调查人员
So, you think I can exhale?
你觉得我可以松口气了吗
I think you dodged a bullet. Miss Sharma?
我觉得你躲过一劫了 夏尔马小姐
Hello.
你好
Who was that?
是谁
No idea.
不认识
Where are you again?
你在哪
D.C.
华盛顿特区
Oh, yes. Cheese, our most important client.
对了 奶酪 我们最重要的客户
Tell Eli not to screw this one up.
告诉伊莱不要搞砸了
We lose cheese, we lose our quarter.
失去奶酪 这一季财报就完了
Will do.
会的
Now, go exhale, do something nice for someone.
松口气 快去行善积德吧
You know, Captain,
上尉
we might be able to work something out.
我们或许可以想点办法
We thank the USDA for their time
我们感谢农业部
as they reconsider which food guide to recommend to Congress.
重新考虑为国会推荐哪种饮食结构图
Our argument is simple.
我们的观点很简单
Go back to the pyramid.
回归金字塔膳食结构图
The old food guide was simple, bold, understandable.
老版饮食结构图简单 醒目 易懂
We have witnesses here today, schoolteachers, parents,
在场的老师 家长 他们都可以证明
who will testify that children could easily grasp its pictures.
孩子们可以轻松地理解图片内容
That's the schoolteacher? Yeah.
那个就是老师吗 是的
She looks like a Bond girl.
她看起来像邦德女郎
She's a fifth grade schoolteacher.
她是五年级老师
I don't care, she doesn't look like a schoolteacher.
我不管 她看起来不像老师
They won't listen unless she looks like one.
她得像个老师 他们才会听信她的话
Tell her to put a sweater on or something.
让她去穿个运动衫什么的
What? Hold on, hold on.
什么 等等
The new design...
新型设计
Give me your glasses.
把眼镜给我
Give me your glasses.
把眼镜给我
Um, the-the new design,
新型设计
MyPlate, is confusing. Give her this.
营养餐盘结构图太复杂 给她
Go on. What are grains?
拿过去 哪些食物属于谷物呢
What is protein?
哪些食物属于蛋白质呢
We would argue that this is the result of aggressive lobbying
我们认为这是农产品理事会
by the produce council
野心勃勃的游说结果
As opposed to aggressive lobbying by the cheese council.
用来对抗奶酪理事会野心勃勃的游说
We don't deny that we are lobbying, Undersecretary Brattle,
布拉特副部长 我们不否认我们也在游说
but we would deny that that's all that we're doing.
但是我们做的不仅仅是游说
Um, as you can hear from a Miss Vickie Evans,
你们可以听听纳布拉斯加州教师
a schoolteacher from Nebraska...
维基·伊万斯的说法
Uh, she can talk
她可以说说
of the difficulties that she has with MyPl...
营养餐盘结构图的难用之处
Why don't we just say what this is really about?
为什么不直接提出你们真正目的是什么
Cheese. You've lost $2 billion a year
是奶酪 这种更为精确的新饮食结构图
because of the new, more accurate guide.
你们每年损失了二十亿美元
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑的吧
More accurate?
更为精确?
You have dairy in a cup!
乳制品放在一个杯子里
How is that accurate? It's not a cup,
怎么称之为更精确 那不是个杯子
it's a smaller circle.
是一个更小的圆圈
You drink milk in a cup,
你可以从杯子里喝牛奶
you don't drink cheese... There was no room
但你无法从杯子里喝奶酪 餐盘里
on the plate. What are you talking about?
没有奶酪的位子 瞎说什么
It's a cartoon, it's not a real plate.
那只是个图片 不是真正的盘子
Who's paying you off? The produce council?
你难道被农产品理事会收买♥♥了吗
Okay, thank you, everyone.
好了 谢谢大家
We will discuss this in executive session,
我们将会在行政会议上讨论
make our recommendations to Congress.
再向国会推荐
What's going on with your boss?
你老板怎么了
Don't worry, Secretary Henshaw's still with you.
别担心 亨萧部长还是站你这边
He has to affect neutrality.
他必须影响中立人员
He didn't expect the brush-back from the undersecretary, that's all.
他只是没意料到副部长会反对
Is he trying to shake us down?
他要弄垮我们吗
Oh, yes, Chicago.
对了 芝加哥来的
I forgot.
我忘了
The secretary doesn't "shake down."
部长不会弄垮你们的
He's on your side.
他站在你这边
This is going to Congress next week.
饮食结构图下周会提交国会
The pyramid will be reinstated.
到时会恢复食物金字塔饮食结构图的
Trust me.
相信我
That's the secretary's aide?
那是部长助手吗
Yeah, why? Well, how does she know me?
是的 怎么了 她怎么认识我的
She doesn't know you.
她不认识你
Well, I'm not that popular...
我没那么知名
Oh, good, I was just making sure our gift arrived.
很好 我只是确认礼物是否送达了
Sergeant Elkins receiving counsel.
艾金斯中士 律师来见
Ten-hut!
立正 敬礼
At ease, sergeant. Yes, sir.
稍息 中士 是 长官
These are the two civilian lawyers I discussed.
这是我说过的两位平民律师
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表