Sorry. I'm so sorry.
抱歉 我很抱歉
Juror number six, what is your verdict?
6号♥陪审员 你的裁决是什么
Guilty of murder in the first degree.
一级谋杀罪名成立
Juror number 12,
12号♥陪审员
what is your verdict?
你的裁决是什么
Not guilty of...
罪名不成...
Guilty of murder in the first degree.
一级谋杀罪名成立
Well, thank you, jurors, that ends your service.
感谢陪审员们的贡献
We will reconvene on Friday for sentencing.
我们将在周五重新开庭 宣判量刑
Good night.
晚安
The judge is not happy.
法官并不高兴
I know, we may have an opening.
我知道 我们可能有希望
Lauryn, this isn't over yet.
劳伦 这案子还没结束
We can try and get this overturned.
我们会尽力翻案的
Or a mistrial or a judgment notwithstanding the verdict.
也可能是审判无效 或是径为判决
I've never seen anything like it.
我从没见过这种情况
That verdict doesn't make sense.
这样裁决实在讲不通
Something happened in the jury room.
陪审团休息室里肯定有事发生了
I got to get moving. Right.
那我去调查 好
We want a reversal, something before sentencing on Friday.
我们得在周五宣判前扭回局势
We have a sympathetic judge.
好在有个同情我们的法官
All right, let's find out what went wrong.
好了 让我们找出是哪里出了差错
Thanks, Brad.
谢了 布拉德
It will be put to good use.
我会物尽其用的
Sorry to bother you.
很抱歉打扰你
You might recognize me from the defense.
你可能知道我是辩方律师
Yes.
是的
It really helps us evaluate our performance
若陪审员能告知 他们认为我们
to hear from the jurors
哪里做得好 哪里不好
what they think we did right and wrong,
将切实帮助我们评估自己的表现
so if you don't mind talking...
所以 要是你不介意谈的话...
I don't think I'm supposed to.
我觉得我不该这么做
Oh, no, that's just during the trial.
没关系 只在审判过程中不能谈论
You have the right to say anything you want after the verdict.
在裁决之后 你有权说任何想说的话
This isn't over. What's now?
这事还没完 怎么了
They're out talking to jurors.
他们在外面找陪审员谈话
They're going for a reversal.
他们想要翻案
Or judgment notwithstanding.
或是径为判决
It's just kind of late. I understand.
现在有点晚了 我知道
Why don't I just take your number
那我能要你的电♥话♥号♥码吗
and I'll call you tomorrow?
然后明天打电♥话♥给你
Ten minutes tops.
10分钟就够了
You don't have to talk to her.
你不必和她谈的
He's well within his rights, Cary.
他拥有自己的权利 凯里
I explained to him.
我和他解释过了
Yes, but have you explained
我知道 但你有解释过
that he don't have to talk to you at all?
他根本就不必和你进行交谈吗
Just so you know, sir, defense attorneys will try
如你所知 先生 辩方律师想要
and contact you and question you in an attempt
联络进而询问你 以试图
to compromise your verdict.
推♥翻♥你所做的判决
I'm doing nothing wrong, Cary.
我没做错什么 凯里
Here's my number if they do.
如果他们这么做了就给我打电♥话♥
You can bring them up on charges of harassment.
你可以控告他们骚扰
What are you doing there, Kalinda?
你在那里做什么 凯琳达
How are you, Dana?
你好啊 戴娜
I was just enjoying the night air.
我只是在享受夜晚的空气
It looked to me like you were taking pictures
可在我看来 你在拍
of the jurors' license plates.
陪审员的车牌
Really?
是吗
I thought I was taking notes
还以为我记下的东西
that are both legally obtainable
是法律允许的
and legally obtained.
我的途径也是合法的
I'm warning you now, Kalinda.
我现在警告你 凯琳达
If any of those jurors call harassment on you,
如果任何一个陪审员打来电♥话♥说你骚扰
I will personally toss you in jail.
我会亲自扔你进监狱的
I feel warned.
警告收到了
Thank you.
谢谢
Last on the voting all 12 guiltys,
最后一轮投票 12张有罪
and my guess-- this would be dinner.
我猜 这该是晚餐
Here's a not guilty.
这里有张无罪
And another.
还有一张
Second-to-last round-- looks like we had
看来在倒数第二轮投票时
two holdouts.
我们有两票无罪
Ugh, Chinese.
中国菜
Oh, looks like we hit lunch.
看来是午饭
Not guilty
无罪
Not guilty.
无罪
Not guilty.
无罪
9 Not guilties in that round.
这一轮9个支持无罪
We went from nine not guiltys to ten guiltys
仅仅一轮 就让九个无罪
in one round of voting?
变成了十个有罪
And that was just after lunch.
就在一顿午餐之后
What happened at lunch?
午餐时发生了什么事情
This is a livery horn button, 1840s,
十九世纪四十年代的角质制♥服♥纽扣
perfect backmark.
背纹完美
Oh, it's beautiful.
很精美
Do you collect buttons?
你收藏纽扣吗
No, but I sure can see the fascination for them.
没有 但我能看出它们的魅力所在
I guess I'm a bit obsessed.
我对它们有些痴迷
That's what everybody says
大家都这么说
I have my own button blog
我有专门关于纽扣的博客
Lisa's World of Buttons-- all one word.
丽萨的纽扣世界 都是关于纽扣的
You must blog a lot. Oh, yeah,
你一定经常更新博文吧 是的
I'll go crazy if I don't blog twice a day
一天如果不更新两次 我会抓狂的
crazier than I already am now.
比现在的状况更疯狂
Do you mind if I just record this just for my own notes?
你介意我录音吗 只给自己用
Sure, no problem, but I don't see how I can help.
没问题 但我不觉得我能帮上忙
Well-- thank you-- you seemed,
谢谢 你看起来
you seemed really upset
对裁决的结果
by the verdict.
并不肯定
Did you feel the pressure to vote with everyone else?
是迫于压力而做出和其他人相同的判决吗
Oh, no,
不是
no, just don't like to get up in front of people.
我只是不喜欢在那么多人面前讲话
I get a little bit dramatic.
我会表现得很夸张
That must have looked awful.
看起来肯定很糟糕
I cry at the drop of a hat.
我很容易掉泪
So you, you don't regret the verdict?
你对那个判决不后悔吗
Oh, no, no, I didn't trust that lady.
不后悔 我不相信那位女士
She killed her husband for the insurance money.
她为了保险金谋杀了她的丈夫
I can't think of anything worse.
没有比这更残酷的事情了
You must have made a...
让其他陪审员
made a very convincing case to the other jurors
改变他们的决定
to get them to change their vote.
你肯定提出了很有说服力的事情
I understand...
我知道
That is beautiful, isn't it?
这真是太美了 不是吗
I understand the vote was leaning toward not guilty.
我知道表决最初是倾向于无罪的
Yeah, for a while.
是的 刚开始是
Am I supposed to talk about this?
这些我可以说吗
Oh, the other jurors did.
其他陪审员都说了
They said at they changed their minds just after lunch.
他们说他们在午餐后改变了决定
What happened during lunch?
吃中餐时 发生了什么事
Nothing-- I mean, we read the testimony.
没有 我们看了证词
The foreman thought we should.
陪审长觉得我们应该看
What testimony?
什么证词
The partner, the other cop,
她搭档 另外一个警♥察♥
the one who said he was with her.
他说自己那时跟她在一起
The alibi witness-- you didn't believe him?
不在场证人 你不相信他吗
Nah, he was so full of himself in that uniform.
不 他穿着那身警服一付自负的样子
Would you like to see a 1780
你要看1780年乔治王朝时代
Georgian Irish militia button?
爱尔兰军队制♥服♥纽扣吗
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表