He wasn't at the rally, Cary. He was at the library.
凯里 他当时不在集♥会♥现场 他在图书馆
Oh, my God, really? That's terrible.
我的天 真的吗 太糟了
This isn't about Jimal,
你们的起诉与贾马尔无关
and this isn't about some stupid fistfight.
也与那起无聊的斗殴无关
This is about that Jewish kid stabbed to death,
而是那个被捅死的犹太男孩
and you can't find the killer so Jimal is the scapegoat.
你们找不到凶手 就让贾马尔当替罪羊
We have an eyewitness who saw Jimal throw the first punch.
有一位目击证人声称 贾马尔是第一个动手的
That's what this is about. Is the eyewitness Caucasian?
所以我们起诉他 目击证人是白种人吗
Oh, wow, how quickly we slip the bonds of political correctness.
这么快就不顾忌政♥治♥正确啦
Why not ask if he's Jewish? Crossracial identification.
为何不问是不是犹太人 跨种族辨认身份
Caucasians have difficulty discerning unique characteristics.
白种人觉得其他人种的人长相都差不多
Six months in County, one year probation.
本地监狱6个月 缓刑1年
No.
不行
Then I'll see you in court.
那我们法庭上见
Tell Peter there has to be a better way
告诉彼得 为了竞选献金
to firm up his campaign contributions.
也不至于用这种方式
Using everything we can, are we?
我们不都是无所不用其极吗
It's a new day.
这是全新的开始
We're running a clean office.
我们要清清白白做事
Let me say that again, because
让我重复一遍
we're all prone to the same cynicism.
因为我们都容易觉得这有点讽刺
We... are running a clean office.
我们要清清白白做事
Clean, ethical, honest, but not weak.
清白 道德 诚实 但绝不软弱
I know our budgets have been slashed.
我知道预算被大幅消减
I know we're the underdog here.
我知道我们现在处于劣势
But our strategy will be this:
但我们的策略是
no plea bargains.
认罪协议没有讨价余地
That's right.
是的
Defense attorneys will be expecting the opposite.
这与辩方律师所预料的恰恰相反
So for the next two months,
所以在接下来的2个月
I want you to hold the line on every single plea.
每个认罪协议 都不能降低标准
After that, you won't have to work as hard.
之后 大家就会轻松许多
You get your enemy flinching,
一旦令对手生畏
you'll never have to hit him hard again.
你们就不必再步步逼人
Your first complaint will be about investigator hours.
你们肯定会抱怨调查员工时的问题
That's why I've hired an outside contractor
所以我聘用了一位兼♥职♥员工
until we can budget full time.
直到我们付得起全职
I want you to meet Sophia Russo.
大家认识下索菲亚·罗素
She's good, and she's cheap.
她可以说是物美价廉
Thanks!
谢谢
Relatively.
相对而言吧
Mr. Florrick, I offered the defense six months
福瑞克先生 我在大学仇恨犯罪案上
on the college hate crime. Should I walk it back?
提出6个月的认罪协议 要撤回来吗
What's the law say?
法律上规定如何
Three to seven years.
3至7年
There's your answer.
这不就是答案吗
The lawyer's Alicia,
律师是艾丽西娅
and she might come after your campaign contributions.
她或许会在你竞选献金上做文章
Really?
是吗
Yeah. What do you want?
是 你觉得呢
Follow the law.
依据法律呗
You can't go wrong if you follow the law.
依据法律就错不了
All right.
好的
Geez, what a pit.
哎呀 这屋真不是人呆的
Thank you. You're working on the, uh,
谢谢 你在跟进...
the Jewish-Muslim thing, right?
犹太人和穆♥斯♥林♥的案子 是吗
Yeah, the hate crime. Why? What do you need?
是 仇恨犯罪 怎么 有什么需要
Oh, it's not what I need.
不是我需要什么
What is this?
这是什么
You used to work with Kalinda Sharma, didn't you?
你曾与凯琳达·夏尔马共事 是吗
Yeah.
是的
If I were you, I'd slip it to her.
如果我是你 就会把这个给她
So, kind of odd not seeing you around much.
不常见到你真有点奇怪
Yeah, I've been busy.
嗯 最近很忙
Yeah.
是啊
And here I thought you didn't need me anymore.
我是觉得你不再用得上我了
What's that?
那是什么
It's a peace offering.
和平赠礼
Peter Florrick wants to run a clean office, so...
彼得·福瑞克想要我们清清白白做事 所以...
this is me being clean.
我现在在清清白白做事
You're welcome.
不用谢
You can't make Chicagoans feel good about Islam with pathos.
你不可能用悲情牌让芝加哥人对穆♥斯♥林♥有好感
You need to go positive.
必须要积极点
Link the Arab spring to the American Revolution.
要把这两年的阿♥拉♥伯革命与美国独♥立♥战争联♥系♥起来
Who is the Islamic George Washington?
找出穆♥斯♥林♥的乔治·华盛顿
Who is the Islamic Paul Revere?
找出穆♥斯♥林♥的保罗·里维尔
Morning in the Middle East...
中东的清晨...
Do you need something?
你有事吗
It's on your desk. It's self-explanatory.
放你桌上了 一看就明白
That's your car?
那是你的车吗
Good. Now, I know you said you were at the library.
很好 我知道你说你在图书馆
But the time code on that traffic light
但红绿灯的时间码
shows that the driver of your car was running
显示开你车的司机
a red light just outside the campus gates
在刚出校门的路口闯了红灯
at the exact moment of the interfaith rally.
而时间恰好就是跨宗教集♥会♥之时
That means that the driver of your car, if that is you,
也就是说开你车的司机 如果是你
couldn't have been involved in the rally fight.
就不可能参与集♥会♥斗殴
Do you understand?
明白吗
I do.
明白
So, I want you to take your time before you answer.
那么 我要你考虑一下再回答
Is that you driving your car?
是你在开车吗
It is.
是的
Are you certain, young man?
你确定吗 年轻人
It's a very roundabout way to come from the library.
从图书馆出来的话 这么走很绕啊
I'm sure.
我确定
We ask that Mr. Mifsud state under oath
我们要米夫萨德先生宣誓声明
that he was the driver in this photo
照片中的司机是他
which we will mark as People's Exhibit #1.
我们会将此标记为检方1号♥证据
Your Honor, is that really necessary?
法官阁下 真有这个必要吗
It's the only way we'll drop the hate charge.
这是撤销仇恨犯罪指控的唯一方法
Very well. Mr. Mifsud, you are under oath.
很好 米夫萨德先生 请你宣誓
Do you swear that that's you in the photo?
你发誓照片里的人就是你吗
Yes.
是的
Good. Well, I think that just about, uh, wraps it up,
很好 差不多可以结案了吧
doesn't it, Mr. Agos? I'm late for the gym.
不是吗 艾格斯先生 我健身要晚了
It does, Your Honor, and the State has made a terrible
是的 法官阁下 检方以殴击罪
mistake in charging Mr. Mifsud with this battery.
控告米夫萨德先生是个可怕的错误
But this car with this license plate
但有人见到该车牌的车辆
was seen racing away from the scene of the frat murder of Simon Greenberg
从杀害西蒙·格林伯格的现场逃离
Objection, Your Honor!
反对 法官阁下
That is why he ran the red light. Oh, this is outrageous.
所以他才闯红灯 这太过分了
He had just killed Simon Greenberg.
那之前 他杀害了西蒙·格林伯格
This is prosecutorial misconduct. He swore to it.
这是检方的不当行为 他宣誓了
His alibi means he committed this murder.
斗殴的不在场证明恰恰证明了他是谋杀案凶手
Because you overcharged him with a hate crime
是因为你对他仇恨犯罪的过度指控
so he would grab at any alibi.
他才不顾一切寻找不在场证明
So you're saying your client perjured himself?
那你是说你的当事人作伪证?
No, I am saying he took my advice, that's all.
不 我是说他接受了我的建议 仅此而已
Well, then congratulations, Alicia.
那么祝贺你 艾丽西娅
You just advised your client to admit to murder.
你给你当事人提出了一个承认谋杀的建议
Your Honor,
法官阁下
the People charge Jimal Mifsud with first-degree murder.
检方现对贾马尔·米夫萨德提出一级谋杀指控
Alicia dropped by for you.
艾丽西娅找过你
Why?
干什么
I don't know. You want me to get her?
不知道 要我去叫她吗
No. Later.
不 待会再说
So this isn't you?
那这不是你?
It's your car, but you're not driving it?
这是你的车 但不是你在开?
I'm sorry, I, uh, I thought it was the easiest way out.
抱歉 我 我以为这样更容易脱罪
So who is it? Who's driving it?
那这是谁 谁在开车
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表