Yeah, I put a call into the medical examiner's office.
是 我给验尸官办公室打了电♥话♥
Oh, and, um,
还有
Kalinda, can I hire you to look into something for me?
凯琳达 我能否雇你为我♥干♥点私事
Sure, what is it? Just a...
没问题 什么事 只是...
I think there might be something wrong in a financial arrangement.
我觉得某个财务安排有些问题
Okay, sure, whose?
好的 没问题 谁的
I will need to know.
我需要知道的
My mother-in-law's.
我婆婆的
Hey, bum. Callie.
嘿 流浪汉 凯莉
What are you up to here?
你在这儿干嘛呢
The slumber camp murder?
那宗谋杀案?
Yeah, we're trying to win them some money,
是啊 我们想给客户赢取赔偿
but what happened to kids today? They don't want money.
可如今的孩子们都怎么了 他们不想要钱
They want freedom.
他们想要自♥由♥
You look good suspended.
你停职了却气色很好啊
Yep. You got any pointers?
有什么指点吗
Don't get rusty.
别生锈
You've been suspended, what, six months, right?
你被停职多久 半年 对吗
Yep.
没错
I was a year.
我被停职过一年
Addiction. Cocaine use.
药瘾 吸毒
I didn't know that.
我还真不知道
Yeah, some of my best summations were done high.
真的 我几次最好的总结陈词 都是嗑嗨了做的
But don't I seem calmer these days?
不过我现在看起来更冷静 不是吗
You do.
没错
So, what are you doing?
你在干嘛呢
I'm reading a book I wrote.
我在读一本我写的书
How is it?
如何
Not good.
不行
Oh, sorry.
很遗憾
No, it's just one more thing I know I can't do.
没事 只是又发现了一件我♥干♥不了的事
I have something you might be interested in.
我倒有点你可能感兴趣的事情
Behind the Bar.
律协之后
It's a support group for sanctioned lawyers.
是被制裁的律师互助团体
Disbarment, suspension, drugs...
被取消律师资格的 被停职的 嗑药的
Sounds exciting.
听起来真有意思
Oh, come on, what are you doing anyway?
拜托 你还能干什么啊
Just lying around all day?
整天就游手好闲吗
Didn't we almost go out on a date three years ago?
3年前我们不是还差点约会吗
Yeah, you stood me up
是啊 然后你放我鸽子
I was in rehab.
我进戒毒所了
So, we'll make this our date.
我们这次算约会吧
Come on.
来吧
What are you doing tomorrow night?
你明晚有事吗
Kalinda, where you been?
凯琳达 你去哪儿了
Oh, hibernating.
冬眠啊
You guys haven't been too forthcoming lately.
你们最近可是很难上手啊
Yeah,well.That's all changing.
是啊 不过现在又变了
We're all loosening up around here.
我们这儿现在又松懈了
Really? Why's that?
真的吗 为什么
I don't know, but, uh, your name is no longer dirt.
我不清楚 不过嘛 你的名字不再是禁忌
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不不
Into the lab.
送实验室去
No, that way.
不 是那边
What do you need?
你需要什么
Summer camp killing, 2007.
2007年的夏令营凶杀案
Three girl killers.
凶手是三个女孩
Oh, yeah, that one. I thought that was getting kicked.
对啊 那案子 我以为那案子结案了
Yeah, state's attorney's office is considering retrying.
是啊 州检办正打算重审
Ah, yes, dead horse beaten yet again.
是嘛 又来鞭尸
Come on.
来吧
Uh, 16-year-old girl.
16岁女孩
Three other girls brought her into the woods.
另外三个女孩把她带进树林
They stabbed her eight times,
她们刺了她八刀
slashed her carotid.
割断了她颈动脉
Weapon was never found.
未发现凶器
Ah, ooh, and look at this.
啊 看看这个
What?
什么
A note for you.
给你的字条
ASA Agos, he's, uh, one step ahead of you.
助理检察官艾格斯 他比你快一步
Mm, for the moment.
暂时而已
Oh, she was found without her clothes?
被发现时没穿衣服?
Yeah, they thought rape at first--
是啊 一开始以为是强♥奸♥
cops always think rape--
警♥察♥总以为是强♥奸♥
but no semen, no penetration, so they thought
但没发现精♥液♥和插入痕迹 因此他们认为
the killer stripped her down to make it look like a rape.
凶手把她剥光是为了制♥造♥强♥奸♥的假象
What's this? Hypostasis.
这是什么 血液坠积
Lividity caused by the blood after the death.
因死后血液沉积造成的淤青
No, this. I don't know.
不 我是说这个 我不清楚
But no lividy there.
不过那里没有淤青
Probably something in contact with her body,
可能是什么跟她身体接触的东西
something on the ground.
地上的东西
No.
不是
It's on the other side of the ankle, too.
脚踝另一边也有
Oh, my God, you're right.
我的天 你说得对
You solved it.
你破案了
Alicia Florrick askesd me into her office
艾丽西娅·福瑞克邀请我去她办公室
and told me if I changed this report
告诉我如果我修改这份报告
and exonerated her husband that she would...
免其丈夫之责 她就会...
It's a lie, Eli; he's lying.
这是谎言 伊莱 他撒谎
So, you weren't on this blue ribbon panel?
这么说 你不在这个蓝带小组?
No, I was, but I...
不 我在 但我
So, you didn't meet with him?
那你没见过他吗
I met with him
我见过他
I mean, he met with me.
我是说 他来见我的
He came here, but he came here
他来这儿 不过他来这儿
to ask me if I wand to write a minority report, and I said no.
是问我是否愿意写一份少数派报告 我拒绝了
So, all that staff about Peter trying to cover up a shooting,
这么说 彼得想要掩盖这起枪击案的事
that's not true?
都不是真的?
Unfortunately, I can't
很不幸的是
say anything about those proceedings because they were confidential.
由于保密协议 我无法透露这些内容
Okay, so that's it.
好吧 那就这样
Wait, Eli, you have to put out a statement or something.
慢着 伊莱 你得发表个声明之类的
Saying what? Saying that it's not true.
说什么 说这些都不是真的
I-I didn't ask him to stop the report.
我没有要求他修改报告
Why would we do that. Because he's lying, Eli.
为什么我们要这么做 因为他撒谎了 伊莱
Alicia,
艾丽西娅
people lie, and politicians are just people.
是人就会撒谎 而政客也是人
The problem is when you run around putting out statements
问题在于当你到处发表声明
saying that people lied,
指责某人撒谎了
it just brings more attention to the lie.
那只会让谎话更受关注
People think there's something wrong with you
人们会觉得你对这谎话如此大惊小怪
for making such a fuss about it.
一定是有问题
People think you lied
人们会认定你说了谎
because you're making a fuss about a lie.
因为你小题大做
That's crazy. It's a 24hour news story.
那太疯狂了 这个新闻热度很短
It'll go away unless we take the bait. But it's...
只要我们不上钩 自然会消失 但这
It makes me look bad, and-and he gets away with it?
这会抹黑我 而他就不被追究吗
Yep.
没错
You have to let it go, Alicia.
你要放下这事 艾丽西娅
It's the big leagues.
做大事不能纠缠这些小节
You file a few off.
不要事事较真
It's a bicycle clip.
这是自行车裤管夹
You wear it on your ankle to keep your pants
把它套在脚踝处
from getting caught in the bike chain.
免得裤管卷进自行车链里
Which one is this for, my mother-in-law?
这东西和哪件事有关 我婆婆那事?
The victim's body.
关于死者尸体的
Something was oppressed against her ankles when she was murdered.
她被杀害时脚踝上压着东西
Here and here; that's why there was no lividity.
这里和这里 所以这两处没有淤青
But there's nothing in the police report
但警方报告里没有任何材料
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表