Well, then, what are you doing here?
那么 你在这里干什么
There's something I thought might help you with your, um... summons.
有个东西我觉得能帮到你传票的事
My summons?
我的传票?
Yes, your lawsuit.
是的 你的诉讼
Mr. Huntley had to sign off
亨特利先生必须先签字
on the summons before I delivered them. Yes?
我才能去送这些传票 然后呢
And he wasn't at his wife's apartment.
可他却不在他妻子的公♥寓♥
Really?
真的?
Do you recognize this document?
认得这份文件吗
No.
不
You've never seen it before? No.
之前从没见过吗 没见过
Thank you.
谢谢
You worked on this divorce case alongside Alicia Florrick
你当初在艾丽西娅·福瑞克的协助
and under the supervision of David Lee?
与大卫·李的指导下 办理的这个离婚案?
Yes.
是的
So, you were in a perfect position to see such a document?
所以这种文件如果存在 你应该看到过才对
Not necessarily.
这倒未必
But you worked closely on this case?
但你对此案接触很深
Yes, but that doesn't mean anything.
是 但这不能说明什么问题
It's been two years.
两年前的事了
I couldn't tell you a single document that's in that file, to be honest.
坦白讲 档案里的每一份文件我都无法确认
Do you have any idea how a document
你是否知道
signed by Alicia Florrick got into your files in the first place?
一份艾丽西娅签署的文件 如何会跑到你的卷宗里
Sure. We shared an assistant.
当然 我们共用一个助手
Things got mixed up sometimes.
有时候会把事情弄混淆
You were fired from this firm, is that right? Yes.
你当初被这所律所解雇了 是吗 是的
So your testimony may be influenced
所以你的证词可能会受到
by the fact that you want your job back?
你想重返律所工作的愿望的影响?
I can see that you got a yarn you want to spin,
我知道你想把故事编成什么样
Mr. Preston, so let me just go ahead and lay this out clearly for you.
普雷斯顿先生 那我就先给你打开天窗说亮话
I have absolutely no reason
我没有任何理由
to believe that document is a forgery.
相信这份文件是伪造的
I knew Mrs. Florrick and Mr. Lee to be outstanding,
在此律所供职期间 我认识到福瑞克夫人
competent and ethical attorneys throughout my time at the firm.
和李先生 都是杰出能干且富有道德的律师
And as for me,
至于我
I have no vested interest in the outcome of this case.
我对此案的结果没有任何既得利益
I don't work here, and I don't intend to.
我已不在此工作 也没有意向重返此律所
Any additional questions?
还有其它问题吗
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're welcome.
客气了
I... I don't get it.
我 我不明白
What's so funny?
有什么好笑的
Things change.
世事无常
They do.
确实如此
I like working with your husband.
和你丈夫共事我很愉快
He likes working with you.
他也喜欢与你共事
Given that you've been unable to establish
鉴于你们无法证明
the waiver is anything but perfectly legitimate
这份弃权协议有任何不合法之处
you are not left with much of a case.
这官司没什么可打的了
We disagree. We intend to obtain a forensic analysis
我们不同意 我们决定实施对文件墨水的
of the ink on the document
司法鉴定
to determine whether it's actually two years or two days old.
以确认这字到底是两年前还是两天前签的
That's ambitious. And will run you about $30,000.
野心不小啊 这大概得花3万美金吧
So we would offer that same $30,000
那么我们会提供一笔同等金额
as a, um, goodwill gesture.
以示善意
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
Well, then... this is our final offer.
那么 这是我们的最终报价
Okay, those are fake.
这些是伪造的
You'll probably have to do better than that.
瞎话得编得再好点
They were probably taken when we were split up.
这八成是我们分开的时候拍的
I bought you that shirt last week.
这衬衣是我上周买♥♥给你的
Okay, hon, just stay calm.
亲爱的 镇定
You disgusting, shameless piece of...
你个下流 无♥耻♥的...
Let's just take a breath... April.
冷静一下 艾波
April, please. Please. Please, honey.
艾波 求你了 求你了 亲爱的
It's not true, Your Honor.
这不是真的 法官阁下
Yes, there is an investigation,
是的 确有如是调查
but the article as reported is not true.
但文章报道并不真实
His Honor Kotter.
是考特法官
Your Honor, I have a judge on the other line.
法官阁下 另有法官在给我致电
No, no, I'll-I'll call you back.
不 不 我会给你回电的
Judge Howard is in the waiting room.
霍华德法官在等候室
We have to take the fight back to her.
我们得占据对她的主动
Back to...?
对谁
We have to indict Will Gardner.
我们得起诉威尔·加德纳
He is a liability, Diane.
他是个祸害 戴安
And, frankly, you're better off without him.
坦白说 没有他你会更好
Thursday would be just fine for me.
我觉得周四可以
All I really need is two weeks.
我只需要两周时间
Stop it, both of you!
你俩都打住
Stop what? I'm not bluffing.
打住什么 我可不是虚张声势
You work at opposite ends of the building.
你俩办公室隔得老远
You barely see each other.
基本见不着面
It's not about seeing each other.
这不是见得着见不着的问题
It's about his methods costing me $1.2 million.
是他的做事方法要让我付出120万代价的问题
If you'd like me to go somewhere else,
你若是想让我另谋高就
Diane, just say the word.
戴安 就实话实说
No, David.
不 大卫
You will stay here because we leave you alone.
你要留下 因为我们不干涉你
Somewhere else will leave me just as alone.
别处也能不干涉我
No, they won't.
不 他们不会
Not the way we will, and you know it.
别人不可能像我们这样给你自主♥权♥ 你明白的
It's a new economy. People have to divorce.
现在是新经济 离婚的人总是存在
This lawsuit cost you. And that is a simple fact.
这案子给你带来极大负面影响 这点毫无疑问
Everybody knows you're a risk,
谁都知道你是个危险人物
so stop threatening.
所以别再威胁我了
And, Eli, you're staying
而伊莱 你也留下
because this job is a temporary one for you
因为这对你来说 只是州长竞选前
until the governor's campaign.
一份暂时的工作
Tell me I'm wrong.
你敢说我错了吗
Good. This is an office of expediency.
好的 这是你权且栖身的好地方
That is its strength.
这就是它的价值
So stop bickering...
所以停止争吵
and stop pretending like you'll leave.
也别再摆出要另寻出路的样子
I won't have it.
我不吃这套
I'm going back to work.
我回去工作了
Good.
很好
Eli?
伊莱
You're back?
你又来了?
How are you?
你好吗
I'm fine. How are you?
我很好 你呢
Fine.
很好
Well, then, we're both fine.
那么 咱俩都很好
I have to apologize again.
再次向你道歉
I requested this job
我特地要了这份活儿
so I'd see you again.
以便再次见到你
Why is that?
怎么了
Mr. Gardner?
加德纳先生
You have been served.
你的传票
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表