We could always say he was too spoiled?
我们能说他是被宠坏了吗
She's a saint.
她是个圣人
To have that son-- I don't understand it.
结果有那么个儿子 我不明白
Whatever he wanted, she was there.
不管他想要什么 她都给
You think he really did it, he killed those two girls?
你觉得真是他 他杀了那两个女孩?
Why?
为什么
He liked doing mean things.
他喜欢做坏事
It was fun for him.
对他而言那是乐趣
Is there anything that you can say to help the court at all, anything
你能否在法庭上说点什么
That would save his life?
以保住他的性命?
He shouldn't be killed.
他不该被判死刑
That was a wash.
真是失败
Do you believe that?
你相信吗
What?
相信什么
That no matter who he is,
无论他是谁
No matter what he did, he shouldn't be killed?
无论他做过什么 他都不该被判死刑
Yeah. Don't you?
是的 你不信吗
I saw those photos.
我看过那些照片
Those girls were my daughter's age.
那两个女孩年龄和我女儿一般大
They don't exist anymore.
却不再存活于世
And to get that call.
接到女孩身故的电♥话♥
To spend every night
每晚都会
thinking about your daughter's last breath...
想到女儿咽下最后一口气的样子
He raped...
他强♥奸♥了...
Did you see what he did with their bodies?
你看见他是如何对待她们身体的吗
But we don't execute him.
但我们不能处死他
Why not?
为什么不
Because it would be wrong.
因为这是错的
What day are you looking for?
你想找哪天的
June 15, the day Adrianne Iver disappeared.
6月15日 阿德里安失踪那天
Okay.
好
There you go-- corner of 19th and troy.
找到了 19街和特洛伊区的交界拐角
Okay. There he is.
好 他在那里
That's the victim, right? That's what he was wearing?
这个是死者吧 他当时穿了那身吗
Uh, yeah. That's his corner.
是的 这是他的地盘
'kay, and that's the night Ms. Iver died?
这是艾弗女士遇害的那晚吧
My guess is there's someone else on the corner the next night.
我猜第二晚还有别人站在拐角处
You want to... You want to see the next night?
你想 你想看第二晚的吗
If you'd be so kind.
要是你大发善心的话
Do you know anything about Will Gardner's relationship with Judge Baxter?
威尔与巴克斯特法官的关系 打探到什么了吗
They had a falling out.
他们俩反♥目♥成仇了
He was a corrupt judge.
他是个腐♥败♥的法官
Will got him thrown off the bench.
威尔把他拉下了马
No, our office got him thrown off the bench.
不 是我们办公室把他拉下了马
Gardner didn't do crap.
加德纳什么都没做
There.
这里
That's the next night?
这是第二晚的吗
It is.
是的
You have the wrong man, Dana.
你们抓错人了 戴娜
It was a corner fight, and he took the corner.
这是个地盘之争 他占了这拐角
That's why he killed the 22nd disciple--
因此 他杀了22街门徒
So he could take the corner.
这样他就能占这地盘了
My guess is, that man killed Adrianne Iver, too.
我猜 这人也杀了阿德里安
You need to find that man.
你们需要找到这人
Your honors, Ricky Packer is a changed man.
法官阁下 里基·帕克已改过自新
His rehabilitation is a testament to the dignity of the human spirit
他的改变证明了人性的精神
Even in the face of great adversity.
即便是在面对如此的逆境之下
We ask that you show mercy and compassion...
我们恳求您能施予怜悯和同情...
I'm so sorry, ma'am.
真抱歉 女士
That's all right.
没关系
Is this good? Yes.Thank you.
这样穿行吗 可以 谢谢
Mr. Packer's defense attorney never availed himself
在审讯定罪阶段 帕克先生的辩护律师
of mitigation witnesses during the penalty phase of the trial.
没有找来相应的证人促成对其从轻处罚
As you can see,
正如您所见
there are many people here
在座的很多人
who would speak to Mr. Packer's... fine character.
都想赞扬帕克先生的好品质
He has changed in prison, your honors.
他在狱里改过自新了 法官阁下
He had an unfortunate upbringing--
他有过不幸的童年
none of the opportunities that you or I have had.
他不曾拥有你我拥有过的机会
Just listen to his mother-- she will speak
听他母亲说说吧 她会讲述
to how hard it was for Ricky,
里基在艰险南部社区长大的
growing up in their tough south side neighborhood,
童年是如何的艰辛
how she neglected Ricky as a child,
当里基还是孩子时 她是如何忽视他
And even now, how she has not seen her son in prison.
甚至如今 她还没去过监狱探视过他
Imagine being a child in the inner city, with no hope...
想象一个孩子身处市中心 没有希望...
I've known Ricky Packer all his life.
打从里基·帕克出生 我就认识他了
I was there at his baptism.
我参加了他的洗礼
I'm here to say that Ricky Packer's a good person.
在此我要说 里基·帕克是个好人
He's a redeemable person.
是个可被救赎的人
He has been led astray,
他误入歧途
And I take it as my own personal failing
而我认为这是我的失职
that I didn't lead him back.
因为我没有把他领回正道
He's not a good person.
他不是个好人
No. I said what I said so he wouldn't be killed.
的确 但我的那席话 是为救他的命
And it's all right to do that?
这么做没关系吗
Nothing is very clean.
世事没有绝对的清白
The older I get the more I realize that.
随着年纪增大 我愈发明白这点
What if... What if it meant releasing him?
如果 如果这意味着要释放他怎么办
Then we would be having another conversation.
那我们就会进行另一番交谈了
Looks like it worked.
好像起作用了
Well, they're considering the appeal.
他们在考虑上诉了
We have a 24-hour extension
我们有24小时的时间
and access to Ricky Packer. So, Alicia?
与里基·帕克接触 那艾丽西娅
Where is Alicia?
艾丽西娅上哪儿了
Oh. I need you to get to Indiana.
我需要你去趟印第安纳州
Andry says Ricky Packer likes talking with women,
安德烈说 里基·帕克喜欢和女性谈话
So you talk with Ricky,
所以你去和里基谈
And we'll work the appeal.
而我们来处理上诉
All right, let's get going.
好了 开工吧
Work on the appeal.
着手处理上诉
Alicia...
艾丽西娅
Are you all right doing this, going to him?
让你去找他 没问题吧
I'm all right doing this.
没问题
It's my job. Okay. Then head out.
这是我的工作 好 去吧
Just doing homework.
在做作业
Jennifer's coming over later for tutoring.
詹尼弗等下会过来做家教
Okay. Uh, I already talked to Zach...
好 我已经和扎克说过了
But I'm working on this...
我在处理一个...
case, and I don't know what time I'll be home.
案子 我不知道什么时候可以回家
So dad is gonna come over and pick you up
所以爸爸会过来
and take you to his place, all right?
把你们接到他那里去 可以吗
We can take care of ourselves, Mom.
我们自己能照顾自己
No. I already talked to dad.
不 我已经和爸爸说过了
And lock the door, okay, Grace?
把门锁好 好吗 格蕾丝
I know sometimes we forget, but just do it.
我们偶尔会忘关门 但现在要关好
Okay.
好的
Is everything all right?
一切都还好吗
I think so.
我想是吧
You come straight home from school every day, don't you?
你每天放学都是直接回家 对吗
Mom, you're getting weird.
妈妈 你今天怎么这么奇怪
I know.
我知道
I love you.
我爱你
Bye.
再见
Eli Gold and Mickey Gunn.
伊莱·戈德与米奇·甘恩
I think that's the third sign
你们两位合作
of the apocalypse-- you guys working together.
我觉得这是世界末日来临的第3个征兆
But only on something we truly believe in. Yeah.
只是为了心中♥共♥同坚信的事而合作 是吗
You know Robert Mulvey?
你知道罗伯特·马尔维吗
The ex-congressman.
前国会议员
The one that flipped from Republican to Democrat.
从共和党跳到民♥主♥党的那位
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表