from that company than Mrs. Huntley.
获取的利润比亨特利夫人还多
Does that sound fair, Mrs. Florrick?
福瑞克夫人 这听上去合理吗
It sounds like a judgment call.
这听上去是你的主观见解
A legal judgment call.
是符合法律的主观见解
Ms. Lockhart is right.
洛克哈特女士是对的
I may not have you on alienation of affection,
我确实不能以离间感情起诉你们
but I now have you on fraud.
但现在我可以起诉你们欺诈
We're done here. Thank you.
今天到此为止 谢谢你
Oh, no.
别啊
We're just beginning.
我们才刚刚开始
It was money.
是为了赚钱
I was trying to make the firm money.
我只是想为律所赚钱
I'm not going to pay for his mistake.
我不会为他的错误埋单的
Well, I'm not paying for yours.
我也不会为你的错误埋单
Okay, let's all raise hands, one at a time.
好了 让我们一个个的说
I got a five percent return on the company sale--
我在公♥司♥交易中获得了5%的未来利润
I can't help it if David Lee got his client less.
是大卫·李没为他的委托人争取足够的份额
What? Are you kidding?
什么 你在开玩笑吗
And now he's abdicating responsibility.
这是他的渎职
Your left hand does not know what your right hand is doing.
看来你的左右手平时都不交流的
Why am I being persecuted for doing my job?
为什么我要因为忠于本职而被迫♥害♥
Because you didn't tell us, and now it's fraud,
因为你没告诉我们 现在这被当成欺诈了
you stupid...
你这个蠢...
Stupid what?
蠢什么
Ooh. Come on, say it. I didn't say anything.
来吧 说出来 我什么也没说
I wasn't going to say anything, and I'm
我什么也没要说
really offended that you think I would say...
而你却认为我要说什么 这是对我的冒犯
Oh, are you offended, David? Thank you very much.
大卫 你被冒犯了吗 谢谢你们
Are you offended, David? Thank you.
大卫 你被冒犯了吗 谢谢你们
Did the client sign a conflict of interest waiver?
委托人签署利益冲突豁免条款了吗
That's right, she did. It's standard for us.
没错 她签了 这是标准流程
Good, we're protected. It can't be fraud if she signed off
很好 有保护了 如果她签了潜在利益冲突条款
on any potential conflict of interest.
就不存在欺诈了
Why don't I find it in discovery?
我怎么找不到
Because you're blind.
因为你瞎了
It's there. It's a standard rider.
就在那儿 那是标准附加条款
All right, where, David? It's a rider.
好吧 大卫 在哪儿 是个附加条款
If it's not with the hard copy, it's in the database.
如果纸版没有 那就在数据库里
I'll get Kalinda on it. Diane.
我去找凯琳达办这事 戴安
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Clause 63.
第63项条款
In a malpractice case, the partners can vote
在执业过失案件里 合伙人可以投票
to hold only the negligent partner liable
决定只由过失合伙人
for the entirety of damages.
对全部损失负责
We're not throwing anyone under the bus, Eli.
伊莱 我们不会丢下任何人的
Last time I looked, we're all under the bus.
依我看 我们所有人处境都不妙
This was a clause insisted on by David Lee.
这是大卫·李坚持添加的条款
He was the one... Who told you that?
他是那个... 谁告诉你的
Who told me David Lee insisted on it? Kalinda.
谁告诉我大卫·李要求的吗 凯琳达
He was afraid to be at the mercy
他害怕为别人的错误埋单
of other people's mistakes. It seems only fitting...
那么看起来最合理的是...
David Lee brought in 30% of the firm's business this year.
大卫·李今年带来律所30%的生意
And 100% of the malpractice suits.
以及100%的执业过失诉讼
You are a profit participant now, Eli.
伊莱 你现在是权益合伙人了
Throwing David Lee overboard is shortsighted.
抛弃大卫·李太短视了
It is reacting to short-term circumstances
这是对短期情形采取长♥期♥措施
with long-term measures, and I won't do it.
我不会这么做的
No, you won't do it.
你当然不会做
Because you have a failed romantic notion
因为你有个失败的浪漫主义观念
that what you're running here is a family.
那就是把这里当成一个家庭
It's not a family, Diane.
戴安 这里不是家庭
A family can't fire you.
家庭不会炒掉你
A family doesn't cost me $1.2 million.
家庭也不会让我付出120万的代价
We're not doing it, Eli.
我们不会这么做 伊莱
If David Lee came to me wanting to dump you,
如果换做是大卫·李想踢你出局
I would have that same answer.
我也一样会给否定回答
I can outvote you.
我可以用投票驳倒你
All I need is a majority of the equity partners.
只需得到大多数权益合伙人的支持就行了
Well, that's true.
没错
Too bad you haven't been fostering relationships.
可惜你还没和他们培养好关系
No time like the present.
现在不比平时
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
They're painting.
这里正在粉刷
They keep trying to improve my office--
他们不断地希望改善我的办公环境
Oh, no, wait, wait, wait!
不要 等等 别坐
Oh, no.
还好
That's okay.
没事了
The painters are practical jokers.
这些油漆工总爱恶作剧
Thanks for meeting me, Ms. Tascioni.
非常感谢你能见我 塔肖尼女士
I've met a lot of lawyers,
我见过很多律师
but Mrs. Florrick swears by you.
但福瑞克太太对你赞赏有加
She's very nice.
她人真好
So, they're accusing you of bribing judges?
那么 他们指控你贿赂法官是吗
The state's attorney's office, yes.
对 是州检察官办公室
But they're not saying which ones? No.
但他们没说是哪些法官吗 是的
Do you hear that?
你听见了吗
Yes.
听见了
Fantasia, someone's calling!
樊塔莎 有人来电♥话♥了
Fantasia!
樊塔莎
Why don't I come back another time?
不如我改天再来吧
No, no. This'll just take...
没关系 这个只要...
Uh, call back!
我们会回电的
If you can hear me, call back!
听见了吗 待会给你回电
You know, let me arrange another time
要不我们再找时间
for us to meet. No, no. Mr. Gardner,
见面吧 不 加德纳先生
who are the three most honest judges in Cook County?
谁是库克县最诚实的三大♥法♥官
The three most honest?
最诚实的三个
I don't know.
我不太清楚
Howard, Spinelli, Kotter.
可能是霍华德 斯比内利和考特
Why?
怎么了
And you're just waiting around for a grand jury, right?
眼下你就干等着面对大陪审团了 对吗
Yes.
是的
That's a mistake.
这可不对
You have to apply pressure to the special prosecutor.
你得给特别检察官施加些压力
How do I do that?
我该怎么做
No, you don't do anything. I do that.
你不用做 我会做的
And how do you do that?
那你会怎么做
I have no idea.
我还没有头绪
But...
不过...
I'm just starting.
我正开始理出头绪
Okay?
就这样吧
Okay. Okay.
好的 好
I think that's a different one.
应该是另外一个人打来的
Fantasia!
樊塔莎
If it's logged in, it's logged in.
如果它被录入了电脑 那就在里面了
Yeah, but I checked the database. The contract's on there,
对 我查了数据库 合同确实在里面
but there's one page missing: the rider.
可却少了一页附加条款
It's one page. So what?
就一页 那又怎样
$44 million depends on that one page.
这一页关乎着4400万
Well, here's a suggestion.
还有一种可能
Maybe it doesn't exist.
可能没被存进电脑
Whoever logged it in messed up, never got the rider signed.
可能是录入的人搞错了 没附上附加条款
Well, can you find out who logged it in?
那你能查出是谁录入的吗
If they log it in, it's in my database.
只要有人录入 名单都会在数据库中
Computers don't make things up, people make things up.
电脑不会编造事实 只有人才会
There. That's who logged it in.
这里 这个就是录入人
That's who made the mistake, not me.
是这人犯的错 不是我
Is something wrong?
有什么事吗
Uh, the Huntleys-- that was your first divorce?
亨特利案是你跟的第一单离婚案吗
Second. And you were at the firm for how long?
是第二单 那时你来律所多久了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表