Is-is it all right if a, uh... Treasury official accompanies us?
有位财政部官员一并在场可以吗
Sure.
当然
I have a key.
我有钥匙
Very resourceful of you. Great.
你真是应有尽有 太好了
Looks like your friend checked out.
看起来好像你的朋友已经退房♥了
It's for you. Do you mind?
给你的 我能看下吗
Sure.
当然
"Dear Kalinda, I wish I could stay and talk,
亲爱的凯琳达 我真希望能留下和你聊聊
but I don't like attention, and creating Bitcoin
但我不喜欢太高调 而且创造比特币
would probably bring me the wrong kind.
很可能给我带来麻烦
but now I have a new obsession.
但我现在有了新的喜好
I love you."
我爱你
I have one more witness, Your Honor.
法官阁下 我方还有一位证人
Goody, goody. I can't wait, Mrs. Florrick.
好呀好呀 我等不及了 福瑞克夫人
Kalinda Sharma.
凯琳达·夏尔马
And Mr. Higgs followed you into the hotel room?
希格斯先生跟着你进了酒店房♥间吗
Yes. And he stated that he was looking
是的 而且他说他在找
for the real inventor of Bitcoin?
比特币真正的发明者吗
Objection, Your Honor.
反对 法官阁下
No, Mr. Higgs. You may answer.
不行 希格斯先生 你可以回答
Mr. Higgs stated that he believed
希格斯先生说他相信
I was on the right track to finding Mr. Bitcoin.
我找到的正是比特币先生
And what was that right track?
那谁是比特币先生
Bao Shuwei,
鲍舒伟
an econophysicist from Nankai University.
一位南开大学的经济物理学家
Objection. This is all hearsay, Your Honor.
反对 这都是传闻证据 法官阁下
No. No.
不 不是
Uh, I recorded it.
我录下来了
By accident.
一不小心
I just got a new phone,
我刚买♥♥了部新手♥机♥
and I didn't know how to turn it off.
不知道怎么关掉录音功能
Thank you.
谢谢
Feeling less terrified? Oh, much less.
觉得没那么恐惧了吧 好多了
Here's your cashier's check.
这是给你的现金支票
It only took 20 minutes standing in line at a bank
在银行排队把美钞换成另一张纸
to change dollar bills into another piece of paper.
只花了我20分钟
Thank you.
谢谢
I went on line and I bought one Bitcoin last night.
我昨晚上网买♥♥了一个比特币
Really? It's the future.
真的吗 这是未来趋势
I don't know. It didn't feel real.
我说不好 这感觉不实在
Well, real's gonna change. Just watch.
实在感是会变的 等着瞧
Thank you.
谢谢你
For what?
谢什么
Testifing.
为我作证
I just followed the path you set.
我只是顺着你设置的路径走
The path I set? Yeah.
我设置的路径? 没错
There is no Mr. Bitcoin.
比特币先生并不存在
There's three.
而是有三个人
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 没错
It's not one person; it's three.
不是一个人 是三个人
I looked up the Decode-a-Con logs for the last three years.
我查看了密♥码♥专家大会这3年来的记录
You met each other in 2009,
你们在2009年相识
and that's where you came up with the idea.
此后你们就有了这么个点子
Elaine wrote the manifesto,
伊莱恩写声明
and Bao wrote the code.
鲍写代码
And you got all that from... what, a log?
你这些想法都来源自一份记录吗
Oh, from a log and a lot of pointed fingers.
源自一份记录 以及很多旁证
You were hoping to lose the Treasury in a round-robin.
你们希望通过巧妙设计摆平财政部
I think you are overestimating my intelligence.
我觉得你高估了我的智商
No. I don't think I am.
不 我不觉得
Well, then, thank you.
那就谢谢你
I'm honored.
我深感荣幸
There you are.
你来了
What do you have?
有什么料
What's this?
这是什么
You'll see.
你看了就知道
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表