I don't know.
不知道
Jimal, they have a witness who swears that that car--
贾马尔 他们有目击证人发誓说那辆车
your car-- was driven away by Simon Greenberg's killer.
你的车 是杀死西蒙·格林伯格的凶手开走的
So don't cover for anyone.
所以不要包庇任何人
I'm not covering.
我没有包庇谁
My-My two roommates don't have a car,
我的两个室友都没有车
I let Amir and Tariq use mine.
所以我就让阿米尔和塔里克开我的
I just leave my keys in the room.
我钥匙就放在宿舍里
So which is driving it, Amir or Tariq?
那么开车的是谁 阿米尔还是塔里克
I don't know.
我不知道
But he swore that was him driving away from the murder?
但他宣誓说是他开车离开凶杀现场?
He didn't know it would implicate him in a murder.
他当时并不知道这能牵扯进谋杀案
It's my fault.
这是我的错
I encouraged him to place himself in the car
是我鼓励他承认自己就在那辆车里
to give him an alibi from the hate crime.
这样仇恨犯罪就有了不在场证明
Yes. And now I have a multimillion-dollar client
好啊 我一个价值千万的客户
thinking that we're amateurs.
会拿咱们当菜鸟了
I got the pictures from the ASA's office.
我从助理检察官办公室拿到的照片
I should've checked.
我应该检查一下才对
Great. It's everybody's fault.
很好 每个人都有错
Now let's make it right.
那现在去改正吧
I'm questioning Jimal's roommates.
我去询问贾马尔的室友
One of them is the real driver.
他俩中必有一个开了那辆车
And I'm filing a motion to dismiss
我去提交一份动议
Jimal's alibi statement during preliminary.
要求撤销贾马尔预审时的不在场声明
I don't know what's going on with you two,
我不知道你俩之间怎么回事
but make it better.
但改善一下吧
Whatever you have to do.
不论用什么方式
Make it better.
改善一下吧
So are we supposed to do something?
我们是不是应该做点什么
Sure.
当然
What subject? I don't know.
哪一科 我不知道
You're the tutor.
你是家教
What does your mom want?
你妈妈有什么要求
She wants me to get better grades,
她希望我成绩能好点
so that I'll get into Briarcrest.
这样我才能进入贝克雷基♥督♥徒私立学校
You don't like public school?
你不喜欢公立学校?
No, I do.
我喜欢
It's just that there was a mugging on the field,
只是校园里曾有过行凶抢劫的
and all the parents got really scared.
家长们都变得很害怕
Is this your first job tutoring?
这是你第一次当家教吗
Yeah.
是的
How am I doing?
我♥干♥得怎么样
Not so good.
不太好
Darn.
该死
Can we go outside?
我们能出门吗
Yeah, I think it's up to you.
能吧 你做主
Cary the man!
凯里牛人
Throwing down that opposition.
打得对手落花流水
Nicely played.
妙计啊
Thanks.
谢谢
So this is the new Cary?
这就是新的凯里?
No, just a new day.
不 是生活在变
So can I see the crime scene photos, Cary?
那么 凯里 我能看罪案现场照片吗
Well, come on.
拜托
You're in the big leagues now. What can it hurt?
你现在站对队了 让我看看又何妨
I'll think about it.
我会考虑一下
Well, look who's here.
看看谁来了
Sophia?
索菲亚?
In the flesh.
正是本人
Strange bedfellows, huh?
真是意想不到的搭档
The strangest.
最意想不到的搭档
Well...
那么
you two have a nice time.
祝你俩合作愉快
What'd she want?
她想要什么
Crime scene photos.
罪案现场的照片
Damn it.
真该死
Okay, uh, Simon Greenberg, 22,
好了 西蒙·格林伯格 22岁
found in his dorm room gagged,
被发现于其宿舍 口被封
hands bound, stabbed 45 times.
双手被绑 被刺了45下
Little overkill? Yep.
有点过度行凶? 没错
Police think it was an execution.
警♥察♥认为是一种处决式杀人
No sign of a struggle.
没有打斗的迹象
Any witnesses? Neighbor heard a scream,
有目击证人吗 邻居听到了尖叫声
looked out his window and saw a dark,
望向窗外 看到了一个深肤色
possibly black Middle Eastern man running to his car.
可能是黑皮肤的中东男子跑向了他的车
They got a number plate-- ET27.
他们看到了车牌 ET27
Damn.
该死
That's not a partial plate.
这车牌号♥给得够完整的
Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
Jimal's plate.
贾马尔的车牌号♥
Um, one other thing.
还有一件事
Something that wasn't released to the press.
这件事没有发布给媒体
What?
什么
Killer drew a swastika
凶手用死者的血
with the victim's blood.
画了一个纳粹十字
Yep. I know this is not looking good, is it?
是呀 我知道这看起来很不妙
Okay, um,
好吧
let me know what you get from the roommates.
你问完他室友后跟我说说情况
Got it.
明白
Oh, by the way, the swastika
顺便说一句 那个纳粹十字
the police don't know why, but it was drawn backwards.
画的是反的 警♥察♥也不知道为什么
Okay.
好的
Am I interrupting?
打扰到你了吗
Nope.
没有
How are you?
你好吗
Good.
还行
Do you have a moment to talk?
有空谈谈吗
About last night?
昨晚的事
Yeah.
是的
Don't act like this is nothing, Eli.
别装作不把这当回事 伊莱
You're running a pro-Palestinian campaign.
你在为巴勒斯坦人撑腰
It's an anti- muslim-bigotry campaign,
这只是反对对穆♥斯♥林♥的敌视
and I am a crisis man...
而我是一名危机公♥关♥...
You are a Jew.
你是一个犹太人
We are both... Oh, come on, Michael!
我们都是... 得了吧 迈克尔
What is this?
这算什么
Ultimate Frisbee?
极限飞盘比赛?
We only win by making them lose?
我们非得要他们一败涂地才算赢了?
Yes.
没错
You act like you're not paying attention,
你假装你不在乎
but I know you're paying attention.
可我知道 你在乎
This is a PR war.
这是一场公♥关♥之战
And I'm a traitor?
我就算一个叛徒了
In February, Israeli soldiers
2月份 以色列士兵
helped a Palestinian woman give birth.
帮助一名巴勒斯坦妇女生产
You didn't read about it unless you subscribed
除非你订阅了以色列国家新闻
to the Israel National News.
不然你是不会知道的
Two days later, an Israeli woman
两天之后 一名以色列妇女
gave birth in a Palestinian hospital.
在巴勒斯坦的医院中生产
Where did you read it? AP, CBS News, every major paper.
这消息 美♥联♥社♥ CBS 各大报纸全都报道了
Google it. Go ahead.
不信你上谷歌♥搜搜看
This is a PR war and they are winning.
这是一场公♥关♥之战 而且他们胜券在握
Michael.
迈克尔
I do not go to your house
我不会去你家里
and tell you what novels to write.
然后告诉你该写什么小说
I do not go to your committee
我也不会去你的委员会
and tell you what lobbyists to hire.
来告诉你该雇怎样的说客
That's it.
好了
Now I get it.
我懂了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表