I hear he's looking for a campaign he can win, isn't he?
我听说他正在寻找一次有把握的竞选机会
Mickey represents him.
米奇负责代理他
And we want to offer you a story.
我们想给你个劲爆的故事
About him? About mickey.
关于他吗 关于米奇
It's a sort of think piece
可以说是关于
about the next generation of candidates.
下一代竞选人的深度报道
Really! You got a headline for me, too?
真的吗 你也为我准备了头条
Your sweat's showing, guys.
看你们汗流浃背的 伙计
We have a picture.
我们有张照片
It's not as bad as Anthony Weiner, but in our opinion,
倒没有安东尼·韦纳那么严重 不过在我们看来
It encapsulates the problems of the facebook-era candidate.
但仍属于社交网络时代竞选人的典型问题
He slept with a campaign worker?
他和某个竞选工作人员有染?
That's him?
这是他?
That's Robert Mulvey?
这是罗伯特·马尔维?
It is.
是的
You want to hang a lantern on your problem.
你想把这问题美化处理
Hang a lantern on what?
美化处理什么
This has nothing to do with Mulvey's policy.
这与马尔维的政♥治♥态度毫无关系
This has nothing to do with his morals.
与他的道德品质毫无关系
Really? Servicing Santa's not about his morals?
是吗 为圣诞老人做口♥活♥还无关道德?
It ain't the real Santa, it's a statue.
又不是真人 雕塑而已
And there is no real Santa,
就没有真的圣诞老人
So he wouldn't have a penis.
所以也不会有小♥弟♥弟♥
Look, the real story here is Mickey Gunn,
真正的料在于米奇·甘恩
and how he deals with a photo that is,
以及他如何处理一张照片
admittedly, ridiculous, but is also irrelevant to Mulvey's character.
一张确实荒谬 但与马尔维品性无关的照片
Look, I'm fine. You want to give me something,
我无所谓 你们既然想爆料
give me something, but why don't you put the candidate on?
那没问题 但为何不直接把竞选人推上台面
We'll see what we can do.
我们看看吧
Would you excuse me a moment?
不好意思失陪一下
So, you want to cancel dinner?
你想要取消晚餐是吗
You know me. Flighty.
我漂浮不定 你懂的
You want something to drink?
想要喝点什么吗
Where are you, Marissa?
你在哪儿 梅丽莎
Getting computer advice, Dad.
咨♥询♥电脑问题 老爸
I'll call you later.
待会打给你
How long have your parents lived apart?
你父母分开多久了
I... What do you mean?
我... 你说什么
Don't worry, my dad told me.
别担心 我爸给我说了
When did they split up?
他们是多久以前分居的
About five months ago.
大约5个月前
I'll give you all the tips on how to use it.
让我来教你如何从中获利
Parents going through divorce are so guilty.
闹离婚的父母总是心怀愧疚
That's my dad, to come pick me up.
是我爸爸 他来接我走
Zach?
扎克
Grandma. Peter had to work today, so he asked me
奶奶 你♥爸♥今天要加班 所以他喊我
to look in on you.
来照顾你们
Hello. Hello. I'm Marissa.
你好 你好 我是梅丽莎
Are you the new tutor? No.
你是那位新家教吗 不是
I'm Eli Gold's daughter.
我是伊莱·戈德的女儿
Oh. Really?
是吗
And, uh, what are we doing here?
你们在做什么呢
What are we doing here, Zach?
我们在做什么来着 扎克
I was just showing her how to change her dad's computer settings.
我刚才在教她如何修改她爸爸电脑的设置
Grace, grandma's here!
格蕾丝 奶奶来了
Is Grace here?
格蕾丝在家吗
I thought you were out there trying to save the world.
我以为你四处奔波拯救世界去了
I was; now I'm here.
是的 但现在回来了
You look serious.
你看起来很严肃
An ASA in Peter Florrick's office
彼得·福瑞克办公室一个助理检察官
is asking about your relationship with Judge Baxter.
在询问你和巴克斯特法官之间的关系
You in trouble?
遇到麻烦了吗
I'm in something.
确实有问题
I don't know what I'm in.
但我不知是什么样的问题
Who's the ASA?
是哪位助理检察官
Dana Lodge. I think she's working with Cary.
戴娜·洛奇 她应该是和凯里一起查你
Is this coming from Peter Florrick?
幕后指使是彼得·福瑞克吗
I think it is.
我觉得是他
So it's about his wife?
起因在他妻子?
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know anything anymore.
我现在彻底糊涂了
I used to be able to read the political tea leaves,
我以前很擅于把握这些政♥治♥上的事
now I can barely tell why people say hello to me in the morning.
现在我都看不♥穿♥别人早晨对我打招呼是居心何在
Then use me.
那就让我上
Thought you were an island these days.
我以为你最近喜欢独♥立♥行动
Mm, no man is an island.
没人爱孤僻独行
I don't know, Kalinda, this one is tough.
我不知道 凯琳达 这个比较棘手
They're coming for me.
他们盯上我了
Did you pay off Baxter?
你向巴克斯特行贿了吗
No.
没有
But I think I know why they think I did.
但我知道他们为什么认为我这么做了
Okay, then ask for my help.
好的 那就让我帮你
I feel like hugging you.
我真想拥抱你
No, just...
不用 只要...
Just ask for my help.
要帮忙就说一声
You okay?
你还好吧
I will be.
没问题的
You need something?
你需要什么吗
You discussed with andr?Bergson, the filmmaker, a murder?
你跟那个影片制♥作♥人安德烈 谈过一起谋杀案?
A buried body?
一具被掩埋的尸体
a man becomes very popular in his last hours of life.
一个人死前几小时人气会变得相当旺
You said you know who killed him?
你说你知道谁杀了他?
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Alicia Florrick.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Andre said to send a girl, didn't he?
安德烈说要派个女的来 是吧
Yes.
是的
And here you are. It would help us greatly
所以就派了你来 如果你能告诉我们
if you could tell us who committed this murder.
这起谋杀案是谁干的 对我们会很有帮助
Didn't the cops find someone?
警♥察♥逮到谁了吗
Yes, a juvenile from a competing gang.
是的 对头帮派的一个未成年人
But we think it's this man.
但我们认为是这个人
Yeah.
没错
Can you tell us who this is?
能告诉我们他是谁吗
Why should I?
我凭什么
We're helping you with your appeal.
凭我们在帮你争取上诉
Yeah. We successfully argued in front of the 7th circuit.
是啊 我们在第七巡回法庭上的论辩卓有成效
They just like torturing me.
他们就是喜欢折磨我
They say they'll reconsider, but I'll be dead come Sunday.
他们虽说会重新考虑 但我活不过这个周日了
Then why not help us?
那何不帮帮我们
I heard my mom argued for me.
听说我妈为我说话了
She did.
是的
And my brother?
我弟弟也是吗
It was hard on both of them, but they argued for you.
这对他俩而言很不容易 但他们都为你说话了
You get them here... Then I'll tell you.
你把他们找来 然后我就告诉你
I... I don't know if we have time.
不知道时间够不够
Well, make the time.
那就想办法争取时间
I'll get them. Just tell me who this is.
我会找他们来 告诉我这人是谁吧
Who is this, Ricky? Just tell me.
这人是谁 里基 告诉我吧
Ervin Womack, AKA mace.
欧文·沃玛克 绰号♥ 狼牙棒
He's your man.
他就是你要找的人
It's just rearranging the desktop, so try.
就是重新排列下桌面文件 试试吧
Okay.
好
Chris, do, uh, do I admit to being young,
克里斯 要问我是否承认年轻
stupid, even immature?
愚蠢 甚至不成熟
Yes, but the 21-year-old Robert Mulvey
我承认 但是21岁的罗伯特·马尔维
is not the 34-year-old Robert Mulvey.
不是34岁的罗伯特·马尔维
And you think we shouldn't judge you
那你认为我们不应根据
because it was just this one time?
这仅有的一次行为来评价你吗
Well, I think you should judge me on what I say and what I do now.
我认为你们应根据我现在的言行来评价我
And what if it's more than one time?
那如果这不止一次呢
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表