This was the morning of Kara Anderson's death.
这就是卡拉安德森离去的那个清晨
I guess I should have known something was wrong.
我早该注意到有些不对劲
She wanted to go sit in her room a minute.
她想要在自己的房♥间里呆一会
I didn't know she was saying good-bye.
我没有意识到她是在告别
I asked her about studying together,
我去找她一起学习
but she wanted to be in the sun all day.
但她想要一整天都呆在屋外
This was the morning of Kara Anderson's death,
这就是卡拉安德森离去的那个清晨
because she chose it.
因为她选择了这条道路
Come in.
请进
Oh, you look pretty good for an out-of-work loser.
你这失业的可怜虫 气色居然还不错
I'm almost done.
我快写完了
You heading straight to court? Yep.
你直接去法庭吗? 对
So how you handling it one week in?
失业的这一周过得怎么样
I'm devastated
整个人都废了
getting up 9:00 instead of 5:00,
以前5点起床 现在9点起
going to the gym instead of racing to court.
以前是赶着上法庭 现在是去体育馆
I miss the law too much.
我太怀念执业的时光了
You're not coming back, are you?
你不会回来的 是吧
I haven't checked my cell phone in two hours.
我都两个小时没看过手♥机♥了
You know what that feels like?
知道这是种什么感觉吗
Well, you are missed at work. I doubt that.
大家都很想你 我很怀疑
David Lee is probably calculating
大卫·李估计正在丈量
my square footage right now.
我那拐角办公室的尺寸
Okay, the disciplinary board says
好的 根据委员会的规定
I can consult on any case strategy
我可以参与
developed before my suspension.
停职之前的案子
So tell Alicia I made notes on this petition,
告诉艾丽西娅我在这份诉状上做了笔记
but I can't on this one. You sure?
但我不能在这一份上写 你确定么
That's the one she needs.
她需要的可是这一份
Those are the rules.
规定就是规定
How's she doing?
她怎么样
Oh, worried.
忧心忡忡
Overwhelmed.
不知所措
Tell her Judge Serena likes women more than men anyway.
告诉她 塞林纳法官总归是更喜欢女士一些
And watch out with the client.
留心点我们的委托人
He'll talk too much and get pretentious on the stand.
作证的时候他会说得太多 满场炫耀
Will, when I leave, you're not going to curl up
威尔 我走的时候 你会不会
into a little ball and cry, are you?
蜷成一团 悄悄哭泣?
Tears of joy and relaxation.
那是喜悦与放松的泪水
You really think you can do this for six months?
你真的认为自己能熬过这六个月吗
In a walk. Okay.
轻而易举 好吧
Call me when you crash.
崩溃了的话打电♥话♥给我
I'm sorry.
对不起
This is hard for me, and I'm...
这对我来说太不容易了 我...
I'm just a girl from Michigan.
我只是个密歇根来的小姑娘
I can't imagine what it's like for you.
我很难想象您的处境
Yeah, just the thought of my daughter out there in this movie, it...
光是想到我女儿被拍进了这个电影 就
But you agreed to an interview? Yes.
但是你同意接受采访了? 是的
Our daughter had just died, and she...
我们女儿刚刚去世 她...
He said that this documentary
他说这部纪录片
was an attempt to keep people from committing suicide,
是为了劝阻自杀的人
and it's just to make money.
其实只是为了挣钱而已
Objection. Your Honor, opinion.
反对 法官阁下 意向性证据
To me, Your Honor, this is the whole point of the case.
法官阁下 在我看来这是整个案件的关键
This is a wrongful death suit.
这是一场过失致死的诉讼
And he sold this movie as an anti-suicide documentary
他在兜售电影时宣称这部纪录片是在反对自杀
when, in fact, it was intended to induce and encourage suicide.
而事实上 却是在鼓励和诱导自杀
Not "In fact," Your Honor.
这可不是事实 法官阁下
In opinion.
这是她的看法
And I wish you would admonish Ms. Crozier
另外我希望您告诫克罗泽小姐
for constantly summarizing her case to the jury.
不要反复地对陪审团总结案情
This is the equivalent of advertising through repetition.
这相当于通过重复的方式向陪审团鼓吹论点
I don't even know what that means.
我都不知道你说的是什么意思
I...
我
I'm just speaking from the heart.
我只是有感而发
Thank you very much, both of you.
感谢你们二位
I take your objections to heart.
我接受你的反对意见
Legally you're on equal footing,
法律上来说你们是平等的
and so I think we should continue with the testimony.
所以我们还是继续听证吧
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢你 法官大人
We would love to continue with the testimony.
我们很愿意继续听证
He could only make notes on the past strategy.
他只能在以前的案子上做笔记
Got it.
懂了
How is he? Good.
他怎么样 不错
Strangely good.
好得有点奇怪
He was wondering how you're doing.
他很关心你干得怎样
So, when you decided to speak to him, you didn't know
所以你同意接受他采访时
that he had film of your daughter committing suicide?
并不知道他有你女儿自杀的录像?
That's right. He lied to us.
没错 他骗了我们
And that would have changed your mind about the interview?
而这会改变你接受采访的决定?
Yes, definitely.
是的 绝对的
We didn't want our daughter's death
我们不希望女儿的去世
to be turned into a circus.
被搞得像是马戏表演
Now, I just... I have to play it again
我还是要再放一遍
just up to there.
放到那里
What is your daughter doing here?
你女儿这是在干什么
She's staring into the camera.
她在看镜头
And before this day,
在此之前
had she ever expressed suicidal thoughts? No, never.
她有流露出轻生的念头么 从没
Then why did she do it?
那她为什么要这么做
Because there were cameras on that bridge.
因为这座桥上架设了摄像机
He wanted her,
他希望她
or someone like her, to jump
或是像她一样的人去跳桥
so that he could film it and sell his film.
这样他就能拍下来卖♥♥钱
Objection, Your Honor. Calls for speculation.
反对 法官阁下 推断性证词
We will withdraw that, Your Honor.
我们撤回这个提问 法官阁下
I'm sorry, Frank.
抱歉 弗兰克
I know it's difficult after everything that you've been through
我知道你经历了这样的事情
not to speak from the heart,
很难把这些话压在心底
but in court, we do have to go by the rules.
但在法庭上 我们要守规矩
Let me ask something
我想 下面这个问题
I think Mrs. Florrick will allow me to ask.
福瑞克夫人会同意我问的
Do you see that there?
注意到这里没
Yes. And what do you see?
是的 你看到什么了
The camera zooming in.
镜头拉近了
Which tells you what?
这意味着什么
That he was more interested in getting a good shot
他更希望拍出好镜头
than he was in saving my daughter's life.
而不是救我女儿的命
Just listen, Aidan.
听着 艾登
She's going to try and draw you
她会试图把你扯进
into a conversation about filmmaking.
电影制♥作♥的讨论中
Don't go there.
别上她当
The jury won't like it if you talk about shots.
陪审团不喜欢你去讨论镜头的拍摄手法
I have to answer the questions.
我总得回答问题啊
You have to answer "Yes" Or "No."
你只要回答是或否而已
You don't have to elaborate.
没必要长篇大论
Talk about why you made the film.
谈谈你为什么要拍这部电影
Why you care about suicide.
你为什么关注自杀这个话题
Maybe we should delay the trial
我们是不是应该推迟庭审
and wait for Will to come back.
等威尔回来
Aidan, listen to me.
艾登 听我说
I've worked on this case just as long as Will has.
我和威尔几乎同时开始办这桩案子
He's given the case to Alicia because he trusts her.
他把案子交给艾丽西娅是因为信任她
The judge doesn't trust her. Doesn't matter.
可法官不信任她 无所谓
It's who the jury trusts.
关键看陪审团信任谁
That's why you need to...
所以你就...
Not get drawn into a conversation about aesthetics.
不要 被拖进审美学角度的讨论
Good. Right.
很好 说得对
Okay, take a deep breath.
好了 做个深呼吸
Eli, I am already triple-tasked with this trial as it is.
伊莱 现在我在这案子上事情很多
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表