but I wouldn't call that paying, you know?
但我不认为这是贿赂
It's just what friends do for friends.
这只是朋友间的互相帮助
Okay, thank you, Mr. Peel.
谢谢你 皮埃先生
We don't need anything more from you.
我们没有别的问题了
That was nicely done.
干得漂亮
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢 法官阁下
You what?
你什么?
I'm dating her.
我在跟她约会
You're dating Callie Simko?
你在跟凯莉·西姆科约会?
Yes. Just recently.
是的 最近开始的
Will, I-.. I don't mean to intrude,
威尔 我不是干涉你私生活
but could you please keep your pants zipped?
但拜托你能不能裤腰带紧一点
I didn't know you were bringing her in for an interview.
我不知道你让她来应聘了
If you had invited me in for the interview.
如果你也叫我来参与面试就好了
Oh, yes, I'm the problem.
是啊 问题在我
The only reason we're interviewing anyone at all
说到底我们要面试别人的原因
is because you vetoed Cary.
还不是因为你否决了凯里
She's good, isn't she?
她很不错 是吧
Callie.
凯莉
Yes. Howard liked her.
是的 霍华德喜欢她
She wanted men on her deserted island.
她要带着男人上荒岛
Okay, let me figure something out.
好吧 让我先琢磨下
See?
看见没
They really don't include you in the group.
他们根本不让你参与决策
They're using you.
他们在利用你
So, um...
那
what do I do?
我该怎么办
Well, Julius Cain and I would like you
我和朱利叶斯·凯恩希望你
to join us in voting Will out.
跟我们一起投票让威尔下台
I'm embarrassed to say, I used to be a heavy smoker.
这个说来不好意思 我曾是个老烟枪
I'm embarrassed to say... I still am.
这个说来不好意思 我现在仍是
You're kidding, Your Honor.
您开玩笑吧 法官阁下
You're killing yourself.
您这可是自杀
Yeah, I know. My wife says she's kicking me out unless I quit.
我知道 我妻子说我不戒烟就赶我出去
Have you tried the patch?
您试过戒烟贴吗
No, but I will.
没有 但我会试试的
Anyway, you were the jury foreman? Yes.
总之 你是当时的首席陪审员? 是的
And I was one of the last holdouts for not guilty.
而且我是最后几个坚持无罪的人中的一个
But you changed your vote to guilty?
但你后来改投有罪了吗
I'm sorry, Your Honor. Do you mind if I take over? Please.
抱歉 法官阁下 介意我来问吗 请便
Yes. Once I voted guilty, we were unanimous.
是的 我一投有罪 我们就达成一致意见了
And why did you change your vote?
你为什么会改变主意
There was this smoking area--
当时有个吸烟区
a little courtyard outside the jury room--
就是陪审团室外面的一个小院子
and I saw some evidence there during our last lunch break.
最后一次午休的时候我在那里看到了某个证据
First, I thought it was left there accidentally.
一开始我以为那证据是不小心被忘在那里的
And what was that evidence?
是什么证据
Photos of the husband,
是死者丈夫的照片
Mr. Rooney, the accused, covered with blood.
被告鲁尼先生浑身是血
And this was evidence that was excluded
这证据因为会引起偏见
from the trial because it was considered prejudicial?
当时已被法庭排除了是吗
Yes, I guess we weren't supposed to see it.
是的 我们本不该看到它
And why do you say that this evidence wasn't left there accidentally?
为什么你认为它并非不小心被忘在那里的
Because I saw that man-- the prosecutor over there--
因为我看见那个人 那边那位公诉人
leaving the evidence there in the courtyard.
将证据留在院子里
Well, I didn't do that. I would never do that.
我没这么做 我绝不会这么做
We could play off faulty vision.
我们可以说她看错了
The foreman used to wear glasses.
那首席陪审员曾是个近视眼
It'll be hard to undercut her.
想否决她的证词很难
Judge Wicks believed her.
威克斯法官相信她
You had a co-counsel on the case, Your Honor?
办这件案时你还有个搭档是吗 法官阁下
Yes, an ASA I supervised. Why?
对 是个我下属的助理检察官 怎么了
I saw a photo of him in the file somewhere.
我在某份文件上看见了他的照片
Yes, that's Lloyd Bullock.
是的 那是劳埃德·布洛克
But he had nothing to do with the crime scene evidence.
但他与那犯罪现场的证据毫无关系
He was a good man. And you were balding, then, too, in 1992?
他是个好人 1992年时你也是几乎秃顶吗
He had nothing to do with the crime scene evidence.
他与那犯罪现场的证据毫无关系
Yes, but during delibertiaons,
是的 但是在陪审团合议期间
you weren't in complete control of that evidence.
那证据并非完全归你保管
No, I was.
不 完全归我管
Your Honor, they're saying that you leaked
法官阁下 他们说你为了让一个无辜的人被定罪
excluded evidence to the jury to win a verdict against an innocent man.
而向陪审团泄漏已排除的证据
Which you did not do, right?
而你并没这么做 对吗
That's correct.
没错
Then we need to point our finger at someone else.
那我们就要把矛头指向其他人
Yes, but not at someone who's innocent.
对 但是不能指向无辜的人
Well, how do you know he's innocent?
你怎么知道他是无辜的
I mean, this was a photo that was leaked.
被泄漏的是一张照片
You had access to it.
你能拿到
Your co-counsel had access to it.
你的搭档也能拿到
He was with me during deliberations.
合议期间他和我在一起
That's how I know that he didn't do it.
所以我知道不是他干的
During the whole deliberations? Yes.
整个合议期间都是吗 是的
And you know that for a fact? I do.
你确定吗 我确定
He didn't leave you once, even to go to the restroom?
他一次也没离开你 连洗手间都没去过吗
Oh, come on, what is this, the third grade?
得了吧 这是干什么 当我三年级小孩吗
I'm not naive. I know what you're doing here.
我不傻 我知道你们想做什么
You're defense attorneys.
你们是辩护律师
You poke holes in the prosecution's case,
你们在公诉的论据里找漏洞
which is everything I've been disgusted by my entire life.
这是我这辈子最讨厌的行为
Playing games with the truth.
玩弄真♥相♥
And when you're back on the bench, you can be disgusted again,
等你坐回审判席 你可以继续讨厌
but for the moment, we need to defend you,
但是目前我们得为你辩护
or you won't get back on the bench.
否则你别想坐回审判席
Hey, Callie.
凯莉
I'm not going to be able to make it tonight.
我今晚来不了了
Yeah, I'm sorry.
是的 抱歉
Family stuff. Yeah.
家里有点事 是的
Yeah, I'll talk to you.
好 回头再跟你说
What do you think?
你怎么看
Don't touch it.
别去管
It'll take care of itself.
它会自生自灭
My name is Lloyd Bullock.
我是劳埃德·布洛克
I was an ASA and His Honor Cuesta's co-counsel in 1992.
92年时我任助理检察官和奎斯特法官的搭档
Hey, Richard.
你好 理查德
Lloyd.
劳埃德
And you looked nothing like you do now back then?
你如今的外观也跟当年发生了很大变化吧
Well, we've all gotten older.
我们都变老了
Not all of us.
除了你
I'm sorry to be delving into this, sir, but your hair...
很抱歉要深究这事 先生 不过你的头发
Objection, Your Honor. Relevance.
反对 法官阁下 与本案无关
No, I see where Mrs. Florrick is going with this.
反对无效 我看得出福瑞克夫人的目的
You used to be bald, Mr. Bullock?
你以前是秃顶的对吗 布洛克先生
Balding. Yes, this is a hairweave.
近乎秃顶 没错 这些是植发
Ah, very good one.
效果很好啊
Thank you. I'm in real estate now.
谢谢 我现在在做房♥地♥产♥
It's almost an occupational necessity.
这几乎算是本职业必需
So, you used to look a bit like Judge Cuesta in 1992?
那在92年 你跟奎斯特法官长得有点像?
I guess. With glasses, my hairline...
可能吧 戴上眼镜的话 我的发际线...
And you were a smoker back then in 1992, weren't you?
而且那时候你也吸烟 对吗
Yes. Not a heavy one, but yes.
对 烟瘾不重 但我吸烟
And so, you had access
所以 你是可以进入
to the courtyard smoking area outside the jury room?
陪审团室外的吸烟用的院子的 对吗
Well, yeah, it was the one smoking area.
是 那是唯一的吸烟区
And you were left in charge of all the evidence during deliberations?
在合议过程中 是你负责所有的证据管理?
No.
不是
You weren't in charge of the prosecutorial evidence?
不是你负责控方的证据管理的?
No.
不是
My mistake. But you did have access to it?
我的错 不过你确实可以接触到证据对吗
And you were to keep charge of
而且你是负责管理
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表