It's not Kalinda...
不会是凯琳达...
But she's angry now.
但她现在非常愤怒
So she goes where?
她下一步会如何行动
The whole firm?
针对整个律所?
Personal. She...
应该会针对个人 她...
You're vulnerable somewhere, right?
你是有把柄可抓的 是吗
You gave her the McDermott case as some big fat juicy...
你用麦克德莫特案作饵送上去给她
bait, right?
是吗
So she wouldn't go after your real vulnerability?
这样避免她去抓你真正的把柄
Yes. So...
对 那么...
Who would she subpoena now?
她接着会传唤谁呢
Any word on Mr. Gardner?
有加德纳先生的消息吗
Not yet.
还没有
Did I do something wrong?
我做错什么事了吗
Did you...?
你...
Do you know why Mr. Gold is being so cold to me now?
你知道戈德先生为什么对我这么冷漠吗
Oh, I didn't think he was.
我没觉得他对你冷漠啊
I thought he was overworking you.
我还觉得他给了你太多活儿干呢
No. He's not even talking to me now.
没有 他现在都不跟我说话了
Did I do something wrong?
我做错什么事了吗
No. I wouldn't worry.
没有 不用担心
He seems distracted.
他似乎在琢磨别的事
I wanted to tell him something about the meeting,
我想告诉他一些关于这次会议的事
but he won't listen. What?
但他不听我说 说什么
Yeah, what do you need?
喂 什么事
Well, I'm in bed, thinking of you.
我在床上 想你
No, you're not.
不 你没想我
You know my meeting's in five minutes,
你知道我还有五分钟就要开会
and you're trying to throw me off my game.
你想打乱我阵脚
Well, that's true, but I'm still thinking of you.
没错 但我也确实在想你
Of course, you are. Do you hear my voice?
你当然想我啦 你能听见我吗
I am not thrown.
我没有被打乱阵脚
Well, you shouldn't have wimped out last night, Eli.
你昨晚不该临阵脱逃的 伊莱
You'd be right here in my bed with me.
不然 此刻你就正躺在我的床上
I gotta go now, Ms. Hall, and kick your ass.
我得挂了 豪尔女士 我要去打败你
But it's been nice talking to you.
但跟你聊得很愉快
Eli, sorry to keep you waiting.
伊莱 抱歉让你久等了
Spencer, no trouble.
斯宾塞 没关系
Remember Mrs. Florrick?
还记得福瑞克夫人吗
I promised I'd drag her along.
我答应你要把她拉来的
Yes, hello, Alicia.
记得 你好 艾丽西亚
That's a beautiful suit.
套装很漂亮
Oh, thank you. Um,
谢谢
do you mind if we just take one second?
你介意我们私聊几分钟吗
No problem. I'll be right back.
没关系 我一会儿回来
What the heck?
搞什么
Tell him, Caitlin.
跟他说 凯特琳
I'm sorry. I wanted to get to you earlier.
抱歉 我先前就想跟你说的
This is not about the Defense of Marriage Act, Eli.
他们的目标不是《婚姻保护♥法♥案》 伊莱
I was studying up on this meeting,
我研究了这次会议
and one thing that didn't make sense
有一点很不合常理
is why GLAC needed a crisis manager
为什么GLAC需要一个危机管理专家
to fight against the Defense of Marriage Act
来反抗《婚姻保护♥法♥案》呢
when, in fact, the National Committee was handling it.
况且国家同性恋委员会已经在处理这事
And then I was reading some gay blogs...
然后我读了一些同性恋博客...
Can we talk about this after the meeting?
我们能会开完再说吗
Eli, this is the meeting.
伊莱 这就是会议的内容
Spencer Roth wrote a letter
斯宾塞·罗思以GLAC代理主席的身份
in support of the proposed AT&T merger
写信支持AT&T和T-Moble
with T-Mobile as acting head of GLAC.
这两大通信公♥司♥的合并
AT&T supposedly gave GLAC a $60,000 grant.
据传 AT&T给了GLAC六万资金
When was this?
这事什么时候发生的
Last week.
上周
This isn't about the Defense of Marriage Act.
这和《婚姻保护♥法♥案》无关
This is about damage control.
而是为了控制损害
The GLAC board doesn't want to be criticized
GLAC董事会不想因涉及此次合并
for its involvement in this merger.
而被批评
But why say it's about the Defense of Marriage?
但为什么宣称和《婚姻保护♥法♥案》有关呢
Because they don't want to make it public
因为他们不想让
they're shopping for crisis managers.
正在物色危机管理专家的消息传出去
We have to change the pitch right now.
我们得马上调整口号♥
Attacking the GLAC board is attacking gays.
"攻击GLAC董事会就是攻击同性恋"
Eli.
伊莱
Too cynical?
太极端了?
Thank Caitlin.
你应该谢谢凯特琳
Thank you.
谢谢你
Uh-oh. This is about Will.
是威尔的事
I'll catch up.
你们先聊
Hello.
你好
I don't understand. I know.
我不太明白 我知道
I thought Wendy Scott-Carr
我以为温迪·斯科特-卡尔
was targeting the McDermott case.
揪着麦克德莫特的案子呢
I never worked on that.
我都没参与过那个案子
I know.
我知道
So... why?
那...为什么呢
Well, she'll probably push you on things
她可能会逼你问你一些
Mr. Gardner did that she
加德纳先生做过的
could paint as legally questionable.
她可以渲染为不太合法的事
A prosecutor can ask anything at a grand jury hearing.
检方可以在大陪审团听证时问任何问题
So what do you know that could hurt him?
你知道什么可能对他不利的事吗
Alicia Florrick.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
The same spelling as my husband Peter, the State's Attorney.
姓的拼写和我丈夫州检察官彼得的一样
Thank you.
谢谢
For the sake of disclosure,
为公开起见
have we met before?
我们之前见过吗
Yes, last year, during the State's Attorney election.
见过 去年 州检察官选举期间
I believe you lost to my husband.
你输给了我丈夫
How long have you worked at Lockhart/Gardner, Mrs. Florrick?
你在洛&加律所工作多久了 福瑞克夫人
Two and a half years.
两年半
Who hired you?
谁雇的你呢
Will Gardner.
威尔·加德纳
You were friends in college?
你们大学期间是朋友
Yes, at Georgetown.
是 在乔治城大学
How long had it been since you'd last practiced law?
你受雇时 多久没有从事法律职业了
13 years.
13年
I took time off to raise my children.
我用这段时间养育孩子了
A 13-year layoff.
13年不曾工作
That was quite generous of Mr. Gardner.
加德纳先生的雇佣真是慷慨
Have you ever seen Mr. Gardner do anything that you'd consider illegal?
你见过加德纳先生做任何你认为违法的事情吗
Not that I recall.
就我回忆 没有
Since joining his firm, at any time,
你加入他的律所后
have you been engaged in a sexual relationship with Mr. Gardner?
你和加德纳先生 发生过性关系吗
I don't see how that's relevant.
我不明白这有什么关系
The jury is entitled
陪审团有权知道
to know the true nature of your relationship with him.
你和他关系的性质
This line of questioning is inappropriate.
你这么问不合宜
The jury needs to know she has an incentive to protect him.
陪审团需要知道 她有动机保护他
You asked me what I thought about their relationship,
你问我认为他们的关系如何
and I told you... in confidence.
我告诉了你 私下说的
If you're not comfortable, Mr. Agos,
如果你不满意 艾格斯先生
you are free to step out.
你可以离开
Mrs. Florrick, one more time.
福瑞克女士 再问一次
While working at his firm, at any time,
你在他的律所工作期间
have you and Will Gardner engaged
你与威尔·加德纳有过
in a sexual relationship?
性关系吗
Yes.
有过
Is this sexual relationship still active?
现在仍保持性关系吗
No.
不
When did this relationship begin?
你们这种关系何时开始的
In the spring.
春天
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表