Who did I meet? I-- do you want an itemized list?
我见了谁 你需要一个名单吗
Yeah.
没错
Just write down the ones that you remember.
把你记得的人名写下来就好
Are you looking for anyone in particular?
你有什么特别的目标吗
Yeah, uh, Omar Tate.
对 奥马尔·塔特
You're doing his dirty work for him, aren't you?
你在帮他干脏活 对吧
Eli's dirty work.
帮伊莱干脏活
No. He told you to ask me that.
不是 他让你问我这些的
No, my vetting is independent of Mr. Gold.
不 我的调查是独♥立♥于戈德先生的
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
I understand that, but it's true.
我理解 但这是事实
It was a mistake, Omar was a mistake.
那是个错误 跟奥马尔的事情是个错误
Uh, how many times did you meet?
你们见了多少次
Don't tell him.
别告诉他
I was young.
我那时很年轻
This is, this is merely part of the vetting.
这不过是调查的一部分
Don't tell him.
别告诉他
Please.
拜托了
Yeah, I was on the booze cruise, too,
是 我当时也在参加畅饮航游
but I just remember seeing Maya by the bar.
但我只记得在吧台看到了玛雅一次
Did you see her with this man?
你看到她跟这名男子在一起了吗
No.
没有
I mean, I saw him in the newspaper,
我是说 我在报纸上见过他
but I didn't see them leave together.
但我当晚没看见他们一起离开
I mean, we were both worried
我们当时都担心
about getting disconnected at parties,
会在聚会上失散
so we always kept track.
所以一直都保持联♥系♥的
How did you keep track?
你们怎么保持联♥系♥呢
Oh, you know, that app.
你懂的 那个手♥机♥应用程序
What app?
什么程序
The rape app?
防强♥暴♥程序
Have you heard of it?
你们听说过吗
No, show me.
没有 给我看看吧
We both had it installed on our phones
我们手♥机♥里都安装了这个程序
so we could keep track of each other.
所以我们能互相追踪
See, the GPS shows you where your friend is.
看 导航系统会指出朋友的位置
There's a panic button.
这里有个警报按钮
Yeah, I know.
没错 我知道
That's what sucks.
这就是问题所在
The phone vibrated when Maya pushed it,
玛雅呼救的时候我手♥机♥震了
but the music was so loud and I was dancing,
但音乐声太大而我又在跳舞
so I didn't feel it.
所以我没发现
What?
怎么了
It has a history of when Maya pushed the panic button.
上面有玛雅呼救的时间记录
Yeah, I know, but it didn't show her location.
我知道 但记录不显示地点的
I know, but it shows what time she pressed the button.
我知道 但记录了呼救时间
11:33.
11点33分
Yeah, I do see it.
对 我看到了
11:34 p.m.
晚上11点34分
Chen bought a mojito at 11:34 p.m.
陈在晚上11点34分买♥♥了莫吉托酒
Why does that matter?
这有什么重要的
A rape app?
防强♥暴♥程序?
No, I've never heard of that.
没 我没听说过
Okay,
好的
well, if that's probative,
如果这可以作为证据
then the state's attorney's office will question her, yep.
州检办会询问她的 没错
Ha-- no, no, I think
不不 我认为
it's a bit too early to talk about release.
现在谈释放还有点早
Yeah, okay, thank you, bye.
好的 谢谢 再见
What was that?
那是谁
The defense attorneys.
辩方律师
They say they have the time of death
他们声称因为玛雅通过一个
via a friend who received a signal
防强♥暴♥程序给她朋友发送了信♥号♥♥
Maya sent on something called a rape app.
他们掌握了死亡时间
Do you believe them?
你相信他们的话吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Nice office.
办公室不错啊
Thanks.
谢谢夸奖
I get a lot more air here.
这里空气更流畅
Chen did it, he did it.
凶手是陈 绝对是他干的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
He's Taiwanese-- he would sign his surname first.
他是台♥湾♥人 若他本人签名 会先写姓
Hey, Dick.
嘿 迪克
How's it going?
最近如何
I hear you stopped going to your anthropology class.
我听说你不再去上人类学的课了
Listen, I don't have to talk to you.
听着 我没必要跟你啰嗦
Actually, you do because you stopped going
有必要
to your anthropology class.
因为你不再上人类学的课了
What, what are you talking about?
你到底想表达什么
You haven't been in six weeks.
你近6周都没有上了
Registrar officially dropped you from the class,
教务主任已把你从该课花名册划去
so you're only taking eight hours now.
所以你现在只上8小时的课
Yeah, so, so what?
是的 那又怎样
So diplomatic immunity applies to diplomats' children
外交豁免权适用于
up to the age of 23,
小于23岁的外交官子女
provided they are full-time students.
但要求必须是全日制学生
You aren't anymore.
你的条件已不符合
I can bring charges against you any time I want.
我可以随时对你提起诉讼
I didn't do it.
不是我♥干♥的
I believe you, but I think you know what happened,
我相信你 但我认为你清楚发生了什么
and I can make a case that you were part of it.
我可以把你牵扯进案子
Chen grabbed her seasickness band when he killed her.
陈杀她的时候抓走了她的晕船带
Didn't he? And then he slipped it to you
不是吗 然后他把腕带塞给你
to hide it, right? Okay.
让你藏起来 是吧
That's your signature.
这是你代签的
You used his credit card to buy a drink,
你用他的信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥酒
and when you looked up, Chen was gone.
等你回去找他 陈不见了
He followed Maya below deck where he killed her.
他跟踪玛雅到甲板下面 在那儿杀了她
So...
所以...
it's your choice.
决定权在你手里
You want to be a witness or an accomplice?
你想做证人还是共犯
How much do you want me to tell you?
你想让我告诉你多少信息
Enough to know if she should run or not.
足够判断她是否该竞选
She shouldn't run.
她不该竞选
Okay. Why?
是么 为什么
Well, she was on the organizing board
她曾在罗德·布拉戈耶维奇的
for a fund-raiser for Rod Blagojevich.
募捐筹委会任职
Old news. What else?
都是旧闻了 还有什么
She's had relationships.
她与一些人有染
I figured. How many?
早猜到了 有多少
A few.
一些吧
But not slut level?
没到荡♥妇♥级吧
No.
没有
Then we shouldn't have a problem.
那应该不算什么问题
Kalinda, we are doctors discussing a patient.
凯琳达 我们现在是医生 在讨论病人
What?
到底有什么问题
Well, one of them in particular is problematic.
其中一段韵事比较棘手
Omar Tate.
奥马尔·塔特
He's a financier of high-end resorts.
他是个高档度假村的投资者
What is it? Criminal past? No.
然后呢 有犯罪记录? 没有
No, he has a spotless record.
不 他档案毫无问题
Perfect credit, actually.
事实上 信用记录完美
Kalinda, you're being weird.
凯琳达 你怎么遮遮掩掩的
Well, Omar Tate isn't his birth name.
奥马尔·塔特不是他的出生名
It's Aarash...
他原名是阿♥拉♥什...
Bin Laden.
本·拉♥登♥
Come again?
再说一遍
It's Aarash bin Laden, Osama's second cousin.
他叫阿♥拉♥什·本·拉♥登♥ 奥萨玛的堂弟
My ex-wife slept with a Bin Laden?
我前妻和一个本·拉♥登♥上过床?
Listen, for what it's worth,
不管怎样
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表