Sara?
萨拉吗
Greetings from Ramstein Air Base.
来自拉姆斯坦因空军基地的问候
It's my first trip to Germany.
这是我第一次来到德国
You look like hell.
你看起来糟糕透了
You look perfect.
你看起来好极了
Samir?
萨米尔
Hello?
在吗
Salaam alaikum.
真♥主♥佑你平安
Is Samir available?
可以让萨米尔通话吗
No.
不行
He's not here.
他不在了
I just wanted to let him know that...
我只是想告诉他
I said he's not here.
我说他不在了
Do you know when he might be back?
你知道他什么时候能回来吗
Samir is gone.
萨米尔已经死了
I-I'm sorry.
抱歉
We cannot talk anymore.
我们不能再说话了
Do not call again.
不要再来电♥话♥
At least four people have been killed after army troops
军队突袭了叙利亚西部的塔卡哈镇
stormed the town of Talkalakh in western Syria.
此次军事行动中至少四人遇难
According to residents, the town is under lockdown
据当地居民透露 该镇已被政♥府♥安保机构
with government security...
划为一级防范禁闭区
Burning the midnight oil even on your last day?
都最后一天了还要开夜车吗
I thought I could squeeze out one last billable hour.
我想利用好最后一点计费工时
Any idea what you're gonna do?
想过接下去要做什么吗
Maybe write a rock opera?
或许写一部摇滚音乐剧
There hasn't been a decent one since The Wall.
自从《迷墙》之后就没有什么好的作品了
I'm sure it'll be great.
你肯定会做得很好
I don't think Pink Floyd has anything to worry about.
大概不会超过平克·弗洛伊德乐队
Will, if there's anything you need...
威尔 如果你需要...
I'm good.
我没事
But thanks.
多谢了
Follow Diane's lead, Alicia.
听从戴安的指导 艾丽西娅
You'll do fine.
你会做得很好
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表