I would call it a scimitar more than a knife.
称为弯刀更合适
And, yes, I do employ beeps.
没错 我确实用刺耳音效
Why aren't you objecting?
你怎么不反对
Because the judge is.
因为法官会提的
So why on earth should this court take you seriously?
究竟为何法庭要把你的话当真
For the reason you would any man: the solidity of my arguments.
因为我论理的严密性
So you would ask this court to ignore the ass you make of yourself on TV?
所以你想请法庭忽略 你在电视上的白♥痴♥表现?
Excuse me, Mr. Higgs.
请原谅 希格斯先生
May I ask you please to be more cordial in your questioning?
我能要求你提问时友好些吗
Thank you.
谢谢
My apologies, Mr. Cramer.
我道歉 克雷默先生
I'm a great fan of your show, by the way.
顺便说一句 我是你节目的忠实粉丝
Thank you. No apologies.
谢谢 不用道歉
Was it Montaigne who said,
这话是蒙田说的吧
"How many valiant men can survive their own reputation"?
"有多少勇士能保住自己的名声"
No further questions.
没有问题了
So, hieroglyphics were the first cryptograms.
象形文字是第一种密♥码♥
The Egyptians, like companies and governments today,
埃及人 就像现在的公♥司♥和政♥府♥
strove to protect their sensitive information...
努力保护他们的敏感信息
Are you familiar with the 2009 abstract that speaks directly to this issue?
你熟悉2009年这项直接针对这一问题的研究吗
Of course I'm familiar with the study,
我当然熟悉那个研究
but the methodology is completely flawed.
但方法♥论♥是完全错误的
Is leakage inevitable?
泄露是必然的吗
Leakage is never inevitable.
泄露从不是必然的
C++ allows for some restrictions
基于泄露问题的复杂性
based on the complexity of the leakage.
C++语言留出了一些限制
Okay?
好吗
Now, if you gentlemen will excuse me,
现在 如果先生们不介意
I will be right back.
我离开一下马上回来
Sorry. This is the only place I can get some peace and quiet.
抱歉 这是唯一能让我休息片刻的地方
Oh, no problem.
没问题
It's quite a scene, isn't it?
外面真热闹 不是吗
Oh, just wait till the Crypto-Bash.
还没到派对环节呢
There's nothing like a bunch of drunk cryptographers.
到时一群喝醉的密♥码♥专家才最够一瞧
So you're Mr. Bitcoin?
那么 你是比特币先生?
No.
不是
Elaine Middleton, MIT.
伊莱恩·米德尔顿 麻省理工学院
You?
你呢
Kalinda Sharma.
凯琳达·夏尔马
St. Mary's High.
圣玛丽高中
I did a linguistic match on the Bitcoin manifesto,
我对比特币声明做了语言比对
and guess what popped up?
猜猜发现了什么
A patent application by one of the Ten Hottest Geek Women.
十大性感女极客之一的专利申请书
Oh, God.
天哪
That'll be on my tombstone.
那会成为我的墓志铭
No Nobel, no MHV, just Third-Hottest Geek Woman.
没有什么诺贝尔奖 只是排名第三的性感女极客
Everybody's looking for Mr. Bitcoin,
所有人都在找比特币先生
when in fact, they don't realize it's Mrs. Bitcoin.
但他们没意识到 应该是比特币夫人
You have a linguistic tic, Ms. Middleton.
你带有明显的语言特征 米德尔顿女士
"Theoretically established combinatorial properties."
"理论上已建立的组合性质"
It's an odd little phrase that you've used exactly twice.
这古怪的措辞 你用了两次
Once in a patent application and once in the manifesto.
专利申请书里一次 声明里一次
Actually, you'll find that odd phrasing used three times.
实际上 你会发现古怪措辞被用了三次
Once by me, once in the manifesto,
我用了一次 声明里一次
and once by a Chinese econophysicist
一个中国的经济物理学家用了一次
from Nankai University who goes by the code name: NewMint91.
来自南开大学 代号♥"新币厂91"
Really?
是吗
And why does NewMint91 use that phrasing?
为什么"新币厂91"使用这个措辞
He has a crush on me.
他暗恋我
And he steals things.
还喜欢剽窃
"He"?
"他"?
So, you've met him?
那么 你见过他?
Yeah, actually, just today
是的 实际上 就今天
for the first time at the conference.
在大会上初次见面
Bao Shuwei.
鲍舒伟
Thanks.
谢了
Hello there.
你好啊
Hello there, yourself.
你好
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Attending Decode-a-Con.
出席密♥码♥专家大会
What about you?
你呢
I am staring at a document you might be interested in.
我在盯着一份你可能感兴趣的文档
I thought we could get together and talk.
我想我们可以一起聊聊
Sure. Whenever you want.
当然 随时都行
How's tomorrow?
明天如何
Yeah, tomorrow's good.
好 明天可以
My name is Mitchell Tambor.
我叫米切尔·坦伯
And I stayed at the Crestview Priority Inn
于2011年11月18日晚
on the night of November 18, 2011.
住在CP旅馆
Thank you, Mr. Tambor.
谢谢 坦伯先生
This room at the Crestview Priority Inn,
CP旅馆的这个房♥间
tell us about it.
说说如何
Well, uh, it was nice.
房♥间不错
Mr. Higgs, as much as I cherish
希格斯先生 尽管我喜欢
all this time we spend together,
我们共处的时光
is there some driving point you want to make?
你有什么观点要论证吗
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官阁下
Uh... sorry.
抱歉
Uh, Mr. Tambor, how did you purchase this room?
坦伯先生 这个房♥间你如何付款的
With Bitcoin.
用比特币
And how much Bitcoin did one night set you back?
一晚花费你多少比特币
Well, the exchange rate at the time was approximately
那时候的汇率大约
$25 for one Bitcoin, so I spent 4.32 Bitcoin.
25美元换1比特币 我花了4.32比特币
And did you purchase other goods with this Bitcoin?
你还用比特币买♥♥了其它商品吗
An in-room movie, yes.
一部旅馆电影 是的
Good. And what movie was that?
很好 什么电影
That's okay.
没关系
Uh, any other incidentals?
其它杂费呢
Uh, a Snickers bar and some peanuts from the minibar.
小冰箱里的士力架巧克力和一些花生
And you paid for all this with bitcoin that you mined?
所有东西都是用你的比特币买♥♥的吗
You used it as money?
像钱一样使用的?
As currency?
作为货币使用?
Yes.
是的
No further questions.
没有问题了
No, sir, we just need a rebuttal witness.
不 先生 我们需要一名反驳证人
You're not in trouble.
你没有麻烦的
Get home safe, okay?
路上小心 好吗
I will.
我会的
All right, I'll call you later.
好的 一会打电♥话♥
No, I'll hold. Bye.
不 我等着 再见
So, you and Nisa are getting close.
你和妮莎更亲近了
I guess so.
大概吧
This was her fourth night over here.
这是她第四个晚上来这里了
I thought you liked Nisa.
我以为你喜欢妮莎
I do.
我喜欢
But, um, are you getting too serious?
不过 你们太认真了吧
Mom, we go to different schools now.
妈妈 我们现在不在一所学校
We don't see each other at school,
在学校见不到面
so we see each other here.
所以在这里见面
I know, but maybe you should slow it down a little.
我知道 但或许你该慢慢来
Why?
为什么
Because... you're young.
因为... 你还年轻
Because she's young.
因为她也年轻
You'll meet a lot of people. She will, too.
你会遇到很多人 她也会的
Did I do something wrong?
我做错什么了吗
No, no, it's just...
不 不 只是...
She's over here a lot.
她来得真频繁
Is this 'cause she's black?
因为她是黑人吗
Oh, my God, no.
我的天 不
Zach!
扎克
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表