I don't remember.
我不记得了
Do you remember having to attach the rider to the contract?
你是否记得将附加条款跟合同钉在一起了
No.
不
You don't remember?
你不记得吗
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Do you remember signing the rider, also?
那你是否记得签署附加条款呢
You had to sign it to act as a witness to her signature.
你得签署附加条款作为对她签名的见证
I'm gonna write that down as a "Yes."
这个回答我就写"是"了
I don't remember.
我不记得了
I'm gonna write that down as a "Yes." No.
这个回答我就写"是"了 不
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Alicia Florrick.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Yes?
怎么
We found the rider.
我们找到附加条款了
Where? Oh.
在哪里 天啊
Cary's files.
在凯里的卷宗里
They had been moved into storage when we did the expansion.
律所扩展时把文件搬到储藏室了
We found a hard copy.
我们找到一张复印件
We have it.
我们有附加条款
We're good, we're good.
我们没事了 我们没事了
We're okay.
我们安全了
You must've been killing yourself.
你一定吓坏了
Yes. Thanks.
是的 谢谢
So I'll get on the phone with Mr. Preston.
那我打电♥话♥告诉普雷斯顿先生
Why should we delay the good news from him?
这好消息可得赶紧告诉他
Oh, there it is.
就是这个
The rider, April Huntley's signature,
附加条款 艾波·亨特利的签名
and there's your confirming signature.
这里是你的确认签名
Well, David, we dodged the bullet.
大卫 我们逃过一劫
Yes, we did.
没错
Oh, I can't wait to see his face.
我真想看他什么反应
But... you're not sure?
但是 你不确定是吗
Am I sure that this rider is something David Lee slipped to me to sign?
我是否确定附加条款是他偷偷让我签的?
No.
不确定
I just...
我只是...
I think there were six pages in my children's
我记得 孩子的信托合同
trust that I signed, and now there are five.
我签了6页 现在只有5页
But you're not certain?
但你不确定
100% certain?
百分之百确定吗
No.
不
Then I think you have to commit to your best memory of events.
那我认为你要以最佳记忆为准
I don't understand.
我不明白
You remember seeing this rider being signed two years ago?
你记得两年前看见签署这个附加条款?
Yes.
是的
You're sure of that? Yes.
你确定吗 确定
And you're not sure whether this rider page is different?
但你不确定这份附加条款是否是伪造的?
That's correct.
没错
Testimony is about your best memory.
证词是你的最佳记忆
You go with your best memory.
最佳记忆才算数
What if it's wrong?
如果错了呢
Testimony isn't about right or wrong, Alicia.
证词不关乎对错 艾丽西娅
It's about the facts as established by your best memory of events.
而只关乎于你根据最佳记忆构筑起的事实
Your memory is this.
你的记忆如此
You saw the rider being signed.
看见附件签署过
Then that's the fact.
那这就是事实
It's not up to me to do my opponent's job for him.
我没义务帮我的对手找问题
It's up to Mr. Preston to poke holes in your testimony.
而要由普雷斯顿先生找你证词的漏洞
You do not poke holes in your own.
你不要给他暴露出漏洞
Do you understand?
明白吗
I do.
明白
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, now, point this down and don't run.
好了 把这个给他 别乱跑
Okay? He's right over there.
好吗 他就在那里
I heard this play was really good.
听说这个演出很不错
I like anything with bears.
跟熊熊有关的我都喜欢
Yes.
是的
You're Wendy Scott-Carr?
你是温迪·斯科特-卡尔吗
I am.
我是
Do you work at the state's attorney's office? No.
你在州检察官办公室工作? 不
No. I'm a lawyer representing Will Gardner.
不 我是威尔·加德纳的律师
Elsbeth Tascioni.
埃尔斯贝特·塔肖尼
I see.
这样啊
He hired a lawyer?
他雇了个律师?
What? Yes.
什么 是的
Although, um, we haven't worked out all the details yet.
尽管 我们还没搞定所有细节
But I know that you met with my client,
不过我知道你见过我的委托人
and I don't think you should
我认为你不应该
do that again without me being there, okay?
在我不在场时再见他 好吗
If that's what you'd like. It is. If you don't mind?
如果你希望这样 没问题 是的 如果你不介意
Wow. Let me see.
让我看看
Oh, he even put your names in it.
他还写下了你的名字
Why don't you go see
你为什么不去看看
if you can get one from the lion, too, okay?
能不能从狮子那里也拿一个呢 好吗
Oh! Go ahead.
去吧
Say "Hi" for me.
代我问个好
Your client bribed several judges, Ms. Tascioni.
你的委托人贿赂了几位法官 塔肖尼女士
Yes, well, funny you should bring that up.
是 你提起这个还真巧呢
A reporter called me today from the Chicago Tribune.
芝加哥论♥坛♥报的记者今天打电♥话♥给我
Very nice man.
很不错的一个人
And, um, he asked me about these three judges
问我关于加德纳先生
that Mr. Gardner supposedly bribed...
可能贿赂的三位法官
I didn't say anything to the press.
我跟媒体什么都没说
No, I know. I didn't think you did.
不 我知道 我也认为你没说
Anyway, he asked me
总之 他问我
if they were in fact Howard, Spinelli and Kotter.
是不是霍华德 斯比内利和考特
And I said I didn't know.
我说不知道
I'm not investigating them.
我没调查他们
I know, I thought probably not.
我知道 我也觉得不太可能
Because, as I said to this reporter,
因为 就像我跟记者说的
those are three of the most honest
那是三位最受尊敬
and beloved judges on the bench, and, you know,
和爱戴的法官 还有 你知道的
that would put you in a very difficult position
如果那些法官都很生你的气
at the courthouse, with all those judges very angry...
会让你在法♥院♥很...
at you. You leaked those names?
难堪的 你透露了那些名字?
I can bring obstruction of justice charges
我现在就能以妨碍司法公正
against you right now.
起诉你
Yes, unfortunately, you'll need a judge
是 不幸的是 你需要一名法官
to sanction any such charge, and I think you'll find
认可这样的指控 我想你会发现
those judges in an uncooperative mood right now.
那些法官现在很不愿配合你
Here we are.
孩子回来了
Your client better get ready for an indictment.
你的委托人就准备接起诉书吧
Um, no, he doesn't need to be ready,
不 他不需要准备
because you know, I am.
因为 是我准备
Then I'm sure we'll meet again.
那我肯定我们会再见的
Oh, I can't wait.
真是迫不及待啊
This is absurd.
这真荒谬
Pardon? Do you expect me to believe
什么 你指望我相信
this critical document surfaced at precisely the right time?
这份关键的文件恰好这时候冒出来?
What are you suggesting?
你想说什么
That it's a forgery? I am.
说这是伪造的吗 是的
Then I'm offended.
我感到很受冒犯
Then we'd like to re-depose the parties involved
那么我们要向当事人重新取证
to vouch for the document's legitimacy.
以保证文件的合法性
And another first-year associate
还有一个第一年工作
who worked on the divorce we've yet to depose--
参与这件离婚案的律师尚未作证
Cary Agos.
凯里·艾格斯
Certainly.
没问题
Why don't we arrange a time tomorrow?
约个时间明天见吧
Working late? No.
加班? 不是
You're not? Nope.
不是吗 不是
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表