Maximum sentence to a black drug dealer.
给黑人毒贩最高刑期
Discount to a white killer.
给白人杀人犯减轻量刑
Okay, we're off to a great start.
看来开局不错
The white defendant-- He had no priors.
那个白人被告 他没有前科
And no crack.
黑人被告 贩的也不是强效可♥卡♥因♥
Oh, yeah. Yep, you got me there.
没错 你抓住我的小辫子了
Big bad white prosecutor out to put down the black man.
邪恶的白人检察官专门对付黑人哥们
And black woman.
还有黑人姐们
"Ethics in Law" Will begin in ten minutes
法律伦理研讨 将于10分钟后
in conference room A.
在A会议室进行
Please don't forget to sign in.
请不要忘记签到
And remember to pick up your name cards.
并记住拿好自己的名卡
Will Gardner.
威尔·加德纳
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这里干嘛
Hey, I've got 30 hours of CLE like everyone else.
我也有30小时的继续教育时间啊
Well, come on up to the 34th floor
想继续接受法律教育的话
if you want to continue that legal education.
到34层来吧
Strippers and acquisitions.
讲资产剥离和收♥购♥(stripper双关脱衣舞娘)
Maybe later.
一会儿再说吧
So, um... based on this,
基于此点
um, I believe, um... um...
我认为...
It's not just, uh...
并不只是...
Should have known you'd be here.
早该知道你会在这儿
He's amazing, isn't he?
他太棒了 对吧
The criminal mind...
犯罪心理...
Yeah.
没错
You always hated him.
你一直都讨厌他
Nope. Just thought he was a bad boss.
没有 只是觉得他是个糟糕的老板
You were jealous.
你就是嫉妒了
Of...?
嫉妒什么呢
You did not.
你不会吧
After the staff meeting on 9/11.
9.11那天的员工会议之后
Remember? He was in tears.
记得吗 他当时热泪盈眶
You slept with him?
你和他睡了吗
We didn't do much sleeping.
我们真没怎么"睡觉"
Oh, oh, okay, you can stop now.
好了 别再说下去了
You found out it wasn't only litigation.
你知道不仅是诉讼部了
The bankruptcy is coming with me.
破产事务部也要跟我走
So you here to charm me?
你是过来向我献媚的吗
To offer you a home.
是给你一个地方
And what about your lawyer friend Alicia Florrick?
你的那位律师朋友艾丽西娅·福瑞克呢
Why isn't she here to charm me, too?
为什么她不一起来向我献媚呢
What are you looking for?
你想要什么
To come to Lockhart/Gardner?
加入洛克哈特&加德纳律所的条件吗
A three-year commitment to litigation.
给诉讼部签约3年
Oh, come on.
得了吧
And a five percent bump in salary
加薪5%
and a 50/50 split on the Hammett Aerospace.
以及哈米特航♥空♥收益的一半
The jetliner crash? No.
喷气客机坠毁那事? 不行
Mr. Osterman.
奥斯特曼先生
Remember me? Celeste.
还记得我吗 我是莎丽斯特
Oh, yes. How are you?
是的 你还好吗
In Baltimore?
在巴尔的摩见过的那位
Oh, my goodness, yes.
天啊 当然记得你
Excuse me.
抱歉
A three-year commitment to litigation,
给诉讼部签约3年
a five percent bump in salary and we'll call it a day.
5%的加薪 同意就成交
We have other suitors.
还有其他人在邀请我们哦
I'll talk to Diane.
我会和戴安谈的
Until the economy improves,
在经济环境改善之前
we're calling a halt to pro bonos.
我们要暂停法律援助业务
Plead out the ones you've got,
手头的法律援助案 用接受认罪减刑协议解决掉
then we need everyone full-time, back in the office.
然后所有人就一心一意干正事
Cary's resisting a plea.
凯里不接受我们的条件
What's on the table?
他提出什么条件呢
Second degree. 20 years.
二级谋杀 20年
For a murder with an eyewitness?
那桩有一名目击证人的杀人案?
Sounds like a worthy offer.
这个条件不错啊
The client's resisting.
委托人不接受
Okay, I'll help out there.
好吧 我会帮忙
You want me to talk to Legal Aid?
要我和法律援助协会谈谈吗
No, I'll do it.
不 我去
I at least owe them an explanation.
我至少得给他们一个解释
Yeah. Will. Where are we?
威尔 进行得怎么样
She wants 50% on her jetliner class action.
她要空难那起集团诉讼50%的收益
She has the crew, we've got the passengers.
她手里有机组成员 我们手里有乘客
35%. Maybe. Okay, tell Celeste 35%.
35%还差不多 好 告诉莎丽斯特35%
The way you usually do-- Your charm.
就用你平常的方法 施展你的魅力
I believe in you.
我相信你
Bye.
再见
She's playing hard to get.
她在玩欲擒故纵
Mr. Dolan, how are you?
杜兰先生 你还好吗
I'm okay, thank you.
我还好 谢谢你
I just, uh...
我只是...
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
No.
别
We love you.
我们爱你
Can I, uh...
我能...
No, not yet. No contact.
现在不行 不能接触
Jakie, this all just a big mistake, all right?
杰基 这只是个大误会 好吗
I'll be home soon and we'll celebrate your birthday,
我很快就会回家 会给你庆祝生日
all right, kiddo?
好吗 儿子
Daddy loves you very much.
爸爸非常爱你
Come on.
拜托
No record. Not even a parking ticket.
无犯罪记录 甚至连停车罚单都没
That's why I offered second degree.
所以我开的条件是二级谋杀
Shave off another five years.
再减5年
You haven't met my workmate, have you?
你还没见过我的搭档吧
Imani... Imani Stonehouse.
伊玛妮 伊玛妮·斯通豪斯
She's an AUSA to make sure
她是助理联邦检察官
there's no racial imbalance in plea bargaining.
负责确保辩诉协商过程中的种族平衡
So that's what's going on here?
原来是这么回事
You're hard bargaining for, what, appearances?
你们条件这么苛刻 原因只在于肤色?
I don't think it's just appearance, do you?
我觉得不仅是肤色 你呢
I think it's another state's attorney preoccupation.
我觉得这是州检察官再一次先入为主了
Forgotten in a month.
一个月后就不记得了
I think he liked you.
我看他挺喜欢你的
What's the plan?
你有何计划
Turn the preliminary hearing into a poor man's deposition,
利用预审的机会 为这倒霉蛋取证
get the prosecution to show their hand?
想办法让控方亮出底牌
Judge isn't going to let that happen.
法官可不会让你为所欲为
All rise!
全体起立
The Honorable Francis Flamm presiding.
有请尊敬的弗朗西斯·弗拉姆法官
No, no. Everybody sit down, please.
无须多礼 大家请坐
Justice Tie-Dye?
好一个叛逆法官
Evelyn made a great zucchini bread,
伊夫林做了很美味的南瓜面包
if anybody wants.
有人想要吗
Evelyn, quiet, hand it around.
伊夫林 悄悄地 发给大家
Come on.
快点
Uh, offer her flex time.
给她提供弹性工作时间
The option to telecommute.
可以在家远程办公
Tell her we'll find her a corner office.
告诉她我们会给她角落办公室
We're out of corners.
我们没有角落办公室了
Where are you, football game?
你在哪 橄榄球赛场吗
Uh, yes, my midday treat to myself.
没错 我正享受正午好时光呢
No. Legal Aid.
没有 我在法律援助协会
Come on, Diane, you don't have to break up in person.
戴安 你不用去面对面谈中止合作吧
Just make a call.
打个电♥话♥不就行了
Uh, Mr. Coyne, please.
请帮我找科因先生
Tell him it's Diane Lockhart.
告诉他我是戴安·洛克哈特
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表